Alone

HyuKen anthology

Tittle: Alone

Pairings: Hyuken

Word Count: 284

WARNINGS: -

 

 

Jaehwan doesn't like being alone at their dorm. It was always so lonely. Even if he could play with chopper happily, he missed the members when they're on their own individual work.

He pouted as he sat on the sofa at their livingroom. It would be less lonely if they had a television, to tell the truth. The third oldest slouched, he felt happy when he slouched when Haekyeon wasn't there to nag at him how that could make his posture bad. Maybe the nags could be painful but they were always fun to hear.

"Uggggghhhhhhhh, god why me!? Why only me!? In this lonely place? Manager Mickey is with Haekyeon hyung ugggh." Jaehwan whined. 

And as if god was being kind, the door bell rang and a certain tall maknae entered. 

"Annyeong~ Jaehwannie hyung?" Sanghyuk voiced out to find his boyfriend and the said man ran towards him. 

Jaehwan hugged Sanghyuk and kissed the maknae's lips softly on his tip toes. "I missed you." Jaehwan mumbled on Sanghyuk's shoulder he rested on. 

"I missed you too hyung, every second without you is so grieve filled." Sanghyuk muttered shyly. He pulled himself and Jaehwan to the sofa and the two cuddled.

"Hyukkie saranghae." Jaehwan said as he kissed the younger's cheek with a giggle.

"Nado. Forever." Sanghyuk mumbled as he sniffed the elders hair. In a matter of minutes, the two cute couple fell into a soft slumber while hugging each other.

 

Jaehwan didn't like being alone. Especially when the rest was busy along with manager mickey. But he wouldn't mind lonely days if he would end up cuddling with his cute tall boyfriend, Sanghyuk.