1st Change

Changing

chapter one; 

                 she might be my mate?

bird_divider.gif

"Hyungs!" Jongin shouted through the house, trying to catch the attention of the other boys in the house. "Yah kkamjong. You better have a good reason for waking me up" Sehun grumbled at him, having woken up by Jongin’s yell. "Don't forget I'm your hyung, Sehun-ah" Kai smacked him. "Yea yea. HYUNG you sure act older." Sehun snapped back. "Aish... What's up with you?!" Jongin frowned back. Sehun was usually very casual to his hyungs, but he still held a certain amount of respect for them. Having him retaliating so badly was a huge signal that he wasn't really himself. "Full moon. Mianhae Hyung. I'm still not used to the effects it has on me." Sehun mumbled. "Gwenchana? Sehunnie?" Jongin was honestly concerned about Sehun because he had only changed less than a year ago, and he himself also knew how terrible it was during the full moon as he had once been there, having changed only two years ago.

 

"What's wrong with Sehun?" Luhan rushed to the maknae's side, practically shoving Sehun off Jongin. "Nothing much hyung. Just the full moon." Jongin gently pushed Luhan away from Sehun who was sleeping on his lap.

 

"Jongin... Why did you shout?" Suho entered the room then, concern all over his face for the second youngest of the pack.

 

"Oh. Let's wait for all the hyungs to come first." Jongin replied.

 

Slowly, all the others came into the room. "Jongin, what's up?" Baekhyun piped up, catching all the boys’ attention.

 

Seeing all the boys looking at him, Jongin was kind of nervous, scared of their reactions. "Well, um. You know like I changed on this date two years back right?" Jongin stuttered, looking down, unable to have eye contact with his hyungs.

 

"Yea so?" Lay blinked, not getting it. "Pabo yah" Xiumin who was beside him smacked his head, unable to believe that Lay was that slow.

 

"Hello? It's been two years get it? Two years. LAY! Why are you so slow?!" Luhan exclaimed. "Two years...? Oh oh OHH" Lay literally had like a lightbulb flashing over his head.

 

Jongin facepalmed at his hyungs.

 

Baekhyun, forever the byuntae, "So, you found her yet? Hmmmm?" With a suggestive tone in his voice.

 

"HYUNG!" Kai shouted at him, cheeks reddening.

 

"Yah! Stop it guys!" Suho shouted over the din that had been caused by Baekhyun's comment. The boys quietened.

 

"Remember how you guys were like that?! Stop being so inconsiderate to Jongin!" Suho nagged on.

 

Kai saw his hyungs rolling their eyes, but secretly he was thankful for Suho's consideration towards his whole issue.

 

"So... Er... I just wanted to know like how do you know it her?" Jongin asked, while rubbing his neck, a habit he has when he was nervous or embarrassed.

 

"You will know.”

"She isn't attractive to anyone but you"

"When she changes, good luck" 

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN STOP BOASTING THAT YOUR MATE HAS CHANGED ALREADY." Chanyeol shouted at him, still annoyed by the fact that Baekhyun’s mate has already changed after less than half a year while he still hasn’t found his.

 

"What Park Chanyeol. My mate is just awesome like that." Baekhyun boasted, still proud about his mate's transformation last week.

 

"Yah Byun Baekhyun," came a voice behind them. "I told you to stop boasting didn't I?" Baekhyun spun around, recognizing that voice and her scent too.

 

"TAEYEONNIE! Since when did you come in?" Baekhyun jumped up and ran towards his mate. "Just in time to hear you talking about me." Taeyeon stood there while Baekhyun engulfed her in his hug.

 

Despite being angry at him, she couldn't stop her wolf side from burying her face in his chest, letting herself be surrounded by his comforting scent. It took all her willpower to push him away and turn around, showing him her back. Her wolf was literally screaming at her to turn around and tackle her mate.

 

Baekhyun frowned at her reaction and felt his own wolf shouting at him to apologise. He wanted to also turn his back to her, but he was too big of a softie to his mate.

 

He walked towards her, extending his arms intending to backhug her, something he knew she loved. "Come on... I'm sorry okay? Don't be mad..." He hugged her like she was a teddy bear, even going to the point of shaking her side to side in a super cute and loving way.

 

"Fine..." She gave in, unable to resist his aegyo, not even talking about the backhug. She spun around in his hug and smiled so brightly and cutely that Baekhyun could feel himself melting from her cuteness. What she did next nearly gave him a heart attack. With her changing recently and also it being the full moon, she had close to no control over her strength.

 

She literally tackled him with so much force that it sent them both crashing on to the floor. For a moment, they both forgot that there were people in the room. They leaned towards each other, getting closer and closer. Their lips were about to touch.

 

"GET A ROOM" Chanyeol shouted at the top of his voice.

 

They were so shocked that they immediately jumped away from each other. Taeyeon stood up in a rush, face flushed and was busying herself with brushing imaginary dust off her clothes. Baekhyun was just lying there, wondering what just happened, when he realised that he got majorly ed.

 

"PARK CHANYEOL! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Baekhyun jumped up, indignantly pointing at the said culprit. He ran towards him and literally jumped on top of Chanyeol and smashed him into the ground. Chanyeol yelped in surprise, not expecting Baekhyun to be that angry.

 

The whole room just sighed.

 

bird_divider.gif

In the end, Jongin had managed to get Baekhyun away from his mate and persuade his hyung to tell him a bit more about knowing who is his mate and what happens.

 

1. The girl will seem to be the MOST beautiful girl in the entire world in your eyes

2. However, until the girl changes, she will be seen to be ugly and insignificant to the humans. 3. When you two first have eye contact, both you and her eyes will flash yours/hers wolf’s eye colour.

4. It is also common for the girl to hate you at first before trusting you

5. However, in order for her to change, she needs to truly love you.

 

Baekhyun refused to continue and claimed that he would tell him more when he has actually found his mate. Jongin sincerely hoped that she wouldn't be difficult and believe him. Most of all, love him.

 

bird_divider.gif

The eleven of them exited the three Mercedes they had, capturing the attention of every student in the area, with their looks and presence.

 

"OMO"

"Who are they?"

"Thank the lords! We have eleven Greek gods in school!"

"Do you think they will date us?"

 

"Psh. Those humans think we can't hear them or something?" Sehun mumbled, still angry over the fact that Suho had dumped a huge bucket of ice water over his head to wake him up that morning. "Actually they do think so." Chanyeol corrected him. Sehun glared at him. Chanyeol smirked, pleased that he was able to annoy the usually calm and composed maknae further. Sehun just gave his poker face, not bothering to react knowing that it would just please him more.

 

"Where is Baekhyun though?" Chanyeol looked around, trying to spot the familiar dark brown haired beagle-like boy.

 

"He went to pick up Taeyeon. They should be arriving just about...now" Suho finished as a black BMW pulled into the parking lot beside theirs. Baekhyun and Taeyeon stepped out of the car. Taeyeon looked around and upon seeing them, she nudged Baekhyun and pointed towards them. He slung an arm around her before walking towards them.

 

Taeyeon all of the sudden put her hand around his waist and hugged herself to him. He looked downwards at her, shocked because he knew that she wasn't a big fan of public affection.

 

"Holy... That dude is so hot and cute especially with the eyeliner! He totally rocks it! Do you think I have a chance?"

“I know right? I hope he’s single…”

 

Baekhyun faintly heard a girl saying that. He smirked, realizing that Taeyeon was “stating her claim” on him. He felt happy that for once, he wasn't the one being protective and possessive instead, it was the other way round.

 

"What's up with her?" Suho mouthed at Baekhyun, for they all know too well that Taeyeon was not a big fan of public affection.

 

Baekhyun turned his head a bit towards the girl that was talking previously. Suho concentrated and could all too well hear their conversation that involves a large amount of the eyeliner lover dude. Suho smirked for it was the first time this happened. Usually it was Baekhyun who was reacting to the boys complimenting his mate.

 

“Taeyeon-ah since when were you a fan of PDA?” Chen when the two of them had reached the whole group of 11 boys. Taeyeon scowled, before shooting back, “What? Isn’t it a free country? Looks like I have to ask you for permission to hug my boyfriend?”

“Whoa chill noona, Chen hyung was just joking around.” Tao tried to diffuse the situation. “Taengu, Tao’s right. Calm down kay?” Baekhyun pulled her to be even closer to himself before whispering in her ear.

 

"Guys! GUYS!" Suho yelled to be heard over the din all twelve boys were making. "We have to go to the office to register." Suho pointed towards the entrance of the school, shooing them towards that direction.

 

"Mm. Ok." Lay mumbled before continuing from his conversation with Xiumin. The same goes to the rest of them, no one making a move to actually move towards the office. Suho felt his patience slowly starting to break, growling, "Guys you better go to the office right now. That is an order." He even flashed his eyes his wolf’s colour, stating that he was deadly serious. They then all slowly but surely started to walk into the school, the students giving way to them, leaving an empty hallway with students stuck to the walls staring at them as if they were idols.

 

They walked down the hallway, to their designated class. They all had managed to get similar schedules, so they were never alone in one class. They all had no problems with their schedule except a very dramatic Byun Baekhyun. When Baekhyun found out that he had a slightly different schedule than his mate, he was so upset that it took Taeyeon almost 10 minutes to calm him down, which was the reason why they were late for first period, which all them has together, math.

 

bird_divider.gif

Jongin POV

We knocked on the door, a loud "come in" was head before we opened the door and filed in. 

 

I heard the girls squealing, but I just ignored them. I hated girls that squeal over some strangers that they don't even know just because they are good looking. And yes, I just called myself good looking. I suppressed my urge to roll my eyes and lazily scanned the class. All the girls were staring at all 12 of us, while the boys varied. Some were glaring at us, I guess for getting all the girls' attention, some were smiling, being friendly. I was looking over at the corner beside the window, when I saw a girl who wasn't even looking at us, staring out of the window, with her earbuds plugged in. She had shoulder length brown hair, with a black beanie on her head.

 

Just when I was about to get a glimpse of her face, some girl in the first row started screaming. "Oppa! Look at me!!" My gaze snapped to her. She was those typical y queenka with the whole short skirt, loads of makeup act going on. I glared at her, pissed off that I wasn't able to see that girl's face. I was somehow attracted to that girl. As if I wanted to know everything about her, get close to her, befriend her. But that was impossible right? This is a stranger we ae talking about.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Mr. Lee."

 

We stood there not knowing what to do before, Suho hyung, always the role model, stepped out, "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Kim Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho."

 

We introduced ourselves one by one, according to our age. Although we were all the same age, we went according to our werewolf age, which is the amount years we have been a werewolf. For me, it is 2 years while for Sehunnie, it is only a year. However, Suho, is the oldest among all of us, having changed like 4 years ago.

 

"Hyung!" Tao nudged me, seeing that I was still standing there even after his introduction and it was technically my turn for the introduction. "Eh..? Oh!" "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kai." I did not want to disclose my real name because I felt that it was too special and I will only allow my mate and my 11 other brothers and their mates to call me by my real name, so I told them not to call me by Jongin too loudly when there were other people around.

 

Finally all the introductions were done and we were ushered to the back, where there were 13 vacant tables. However, the tables were arranged in pairs and 13 was obviously not an even number so one of us will have to seat next to some other person. It seems like my “brothers” all realised this at the same time, resulting in a huge rush for the vacant seats. I wasn't surprised when Baekhyun hyung dragged Taeyeon noona to sit with him. I was about to ask Sehun if he would mind if I sat with him, but the bastard had already dragged his precious Luhan hyung away. I turned around, and saw that all of them had paired up already, leaving me to sit with some other girl. I dragged myself to the seat, not really in the mood to socialize.

 

I sat down and turned in my seat sideways so I could look at my tablemate. I then realised she was the girl that was staring out of the window with the black beanie.

 

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, trying not to make it too obvious. She was still staring out of the window. I had a good look at her side profile and I was mesmerised. She was so beautiful. I stared at her for the whole lesson, but she didn't even for once, looked up or look away from the window. When the bell rang, she shot up from her seat and walked so quickly out of the door that I was sitting there shocked at her abrupt exit. "Jong-Kai! Let's go! What are you doing?" Chanyeol shouted at me from the doorway, beckoning me to get up and join them.

"Hyung... I think I found someone who might be my mate."

 

bird_divider.gif

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Hi guys! Im trying out this new format that I found. The layout credit is down below. 

And i actually posted another chapter 1 but one commenter told me that it wasnt that good and i agree with her. So i took it down again. So here i am with my original story. In the end i decided that i will just edit my current chapters and take out some confusing parts etc. I will continue writing after i edited and reposted everything. So please be patient with me :) THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE PUBLIC HOLIDAY!

Thank you for subscribing!

Subscribers: Taelin, roguexox, YuriKris, JiLunaa, yhaerin17, HipsterBabe, _Girl_Warrior, Xcxm_, Agnes10, xXDemiXx, animeart17, baeksyav, BaekLayDoKai, DriDri, writerFairy,  thranya2002, NOORKHAIRUN, Xxvictorisv, BAPlife99, Mygalaxyisyou, arasya, HanYumi, iamsined, xxacee, Rasmee, geum-byul, lyce09, NightPM, shineelover213, shiryokeii, angelahwgs, allmyloveisforkpop

Thank you for upvoting!!

Upvoters: manoorah

 

Thank you to you guys who have always been around to comment on every chapter. I do remember who you guys are and I'm seriously thankful for having such supportive readers :))

Chapter 13 (original): Fairyluve123, BunBunny99, Taelin, Rachael_exostan, kainia, 1say16, CorrineluveSnsd4ever9, Xcxm_

Note 1: 1say16, CorrineluveSnsd4ever9, BunBunny99, Taelin, NsabrinaYH, soumaya, AsianBeast0626

Note 2: NOORKHAIRUN, CorrineluveSnsd4ever9

Chapter 1 (taken down): LauraB9612 (Thank you for your feednack btw :) )