Special: Seasons' Liar MV Behind The Scenes

We Got Married: Season 5 [Hiatus for a moment - Update soon in winter vacation (summer vacation in your case) ]

Seasons' New MV " Liar " Behind The Scenes

 

 

 

 

[video starting]

 

Lizzy: Hello everyone! This is leader Lizzy! (Waves to the camera) Well as you can see we're going to film our music video called " Liar ". It will have a story where Yoo Young will be the protagonist of this MV. The story is about a young couple who are living happily when the girl finds out that her lover is cheating on her and she will take revenge by changing herself  physically. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this MV and I promise I will work hard. See you later! ( waves at the camera and walks away ).

 

* The camera goes to somewhere until  he arrives at a scene *

 

Who is this? Oh! It's Min Yong! Hi Min Yong! 

 

Min Yong:  Oh! Annyeonghasseyo (bows) 

Camera man: What are you going to do?

Min Yong: Ahh I'm going to film my lip synching part. As you see, I'm wearing a black short dress and heels to create a mature side of me (smiles) and I have to sit in that big armchair (points at the armchair) and lip sync. (nods)  I'm really nervous (giggles)

Camera man: And do you know who will be the male protagonist of this MV?

Min Yong: (chuckles) That's a secret (giggles)

Director: Min Yong-sshi, your turn!

Min Yong: Ne! Well everyone see you later ! (Waves at the camera and leaves to the scenario)

* The song " Liar " starts playing and Min Yong looks focus with charisma to the camera and starts lip syncing *

 

Charismatic Maknae Jjang! 

 

* Ka Eun and Lizzy appear from nowhere and watch Min Yong doing her job *

Ka Eun: Among the members, she has the best facial expressions during the MV's filmings. (nods) I envy her (laughs)

Lizzy: When they look to our videos, people keep saying that Min Yong is the prettiest among us.

Ka Eun: Are you jealous unnie? (Rests a hand on Lizzy's shoulder)

Lizzy: (giggles) I'm the visual! (pouts)

Ka Eun: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Min Yong finishes her lip synching part, good job Min Yong! You did well!

 

Min Yong: Woa~ I finished my lip synching part. Now I have to change for our dance perform part so please, wait for me! (Smiles and does aegyo) haha awkward! (Laughs and runs away)

 

 

* The camera goes to somewhere *

 

 

Who is this? Wow! She's wearing a pink dress! ".

 

* The camera approaches to that person *

 

Yoo Young: Oh Annyeonhasseyo! Right now, I'm getting my make up for the scene with "my lover" (laughs). If you see on my right, there's a living room. In this scene, I have to cuddle and hug my lover and act happily like I'm in love with him and then my lover has to go to the bathroom and leaves his phone and suddenly his phone rings and then I see a picture of him with another woman and that's when I get angry and leave the house. Dramatic, huh? (Giggles)

 

* Min Yong appears from nowhere and stays behind Yoo Young while she gets her make up *

 

Yoo Young: (giggles) What are you doing? (She sees Min Yong through the mirror )

Min Yong: (laughs) I'm admiring your facial features. You are really pretty. Yoo Young-sshi over here!  (Uses her fingers as a camera) Chic, chic, chic

Yoo Young: (laughs) Are you a paparazzi?

Min Yong: (laughs) No, I'm a professional photographer.

Yoo Young: Oh really?

Min Yong: Yeah (looks at Yoo Young and giggles)

Yoo Young: (laughs) You are too cute! 

Min Yong: (smiles and walks away)

Yoo Young: She's too cute, I don't know. Kyaaaa. I like her expression after she does something embarrassing. It's just too cute. 

 

 

* Yoo Young goes to the living room scene where the director tells her about how she should act *

 

Yoo Young: Oh! Annyeonhasseyo! (Bows)

 

Who can be? Oh my God! Chanyeol from EXO! And Chen and Baehyun came too! Hello guys! 

 

Chanyeol: Annyeonhasseyo! (bows) This is for you. (Gives her a bunch of roses)

Yoo Young: (blushes) Ow~ Thank you very much.

Baekhyun: Congratulations for your third comeback.

Yoo Young: Ah Thank you (smiles)

Chen: You guys must be tired.

Yoo Young: A little, we came here at 6 am to start filming our lip synching part but we're fine. (nods and fixes her hair)

Baekhyun: (nods) So where is Min Yong? 

Chen: You're always looking for her!

Baekhyun: Hey! I have to congratulate my "sister" for her comeback! 

 

* Just then Min Yong appears drinking a bottle of water *

 

Baekhyun: Oh! Min Yong-ah! (waves)

Min Yong: (blinkes multiple times and turns around and walks away)

Baekhyun: (chuckles) Yah! Don't be mean and greet!

Min Yong: (laughs) Why on earth did he come? The only thing he is going to do is to tease me (pouts and approaches to the group) Hi (waves at Chen and Chanyeol)

Baekhyun: How about me? 

Min Yong: (glares at him)

Chen: Hahaha she knows that you came here to .

Baekhyun: But is funny! Siblings always do that.

Min Yong: Yeah but we are more like a far away from being siblings.

Baekhyun: (pouts and ruffles her hair)

Everyone: (laughs)

Chanyeol: So what's the name of the song?

Yoo Young: It is called Liar.

Chanyeol: And what should I do?

Yoo Young: First you should talk to the director and then we can start filming.

Chanyeol: OK, excuse me. (Leaves the group and heads to the director)

Chen: And what can we do here?

Min Yong: Eat..Sleep..Play..Drink... And that (nods)

Baekhyun: Yah, we are guests here. You should treat us with a nice breakfast.

Min Yong: (sighs and pulls out her wallet from her jacket) Here, $10.000 won. There's a Paris Baguette three blocks away from here. You can buy coffee and bread for both of you.

Baekhyun: Hey! You are the one who suppose to go to buy it!

Min Yong: Well, if that's what you want (starts to walk away)

Baekhyun: (laughs) Yah,yah. It was a joke. We already eat breakfast.

Min Yong: (playfully glares)

Baekhyun: (laughs)

 

 

 

 

 

Yoo Young and Chanyeol start filming the living room scene part. Wow, Yoo Young acting is good! Cheers for Yoo Young,

 

Min Yong: I honestly like how Yoo Young unnie acts. She is a great actress among the members. For me, I will be the last one because I'm terrible acting. (awkwardly smiles). People say that I act good but for me, it's not my specialty. I once appeared on a music video for Teen Top and when I saw the music video, I got embarrassed by my acting for two days. (blush) One of my worst days of my life (laughs).

 

 

 

Yoo Young and Chanyeol finish their acting part. The members are watchig Yoo Young's acting skills for one more time

 

Lizzy: She's really good.

Ka Eun: She fits well in the MV.

Min Yong: She's better than Lizzy unnie's acting.

Lizzy: (pisses off) What?

Min Yong: (laughs) Unnie I'm just joking.

 

* This colour is for the thoughts *

 

Yoo Young: You work well. (bows) You work well (bows). (She goes to Chanyeol and bows to him) You work well, Chanyeol-sshi.

Chanyeol: Oh ne. You too work well. (stretches his hand and Yoo Young shakes it) It was a pleasure to appear in this MV. I really appreciate it.

Yoo Young: Ne. (shakes his hand)

 

 

 

EXO's special camera

 

Chanyeol: I was really nervous since I never worked with young people like Yoo Young-sshi but it was quite fun to work with her. Their song is really good and I hope all of you, fans of Seasons, anticipate this as much as we are. I'm really grateful to be part of this project and I hope that Seasons success in the future. (nods and claps)

Chen: We really are happy for Seasons comeback and we hope everything goes well during their promotions and I hope everyone likes this song.

Baekhyun: And please take care of Seasons and look for them in the future.

All of them: We are ONE! We were EXO. YEah! (claps) 

Baekhyun: Congratulations Seasons!

 

 

 

 

Group Interview

 

Lizzy: Since it's our third comeback after being absent for almost a year and a half, we came back with a new and fresh concept that can impact all the viewers. I hope you guys enjoy our music video because we really work hard for this comeback.

Ka Eun: Also we want to say thank you to EXO's Chanyeol-sshi for collaborating in this project even though we now that he's busy with his schedule with EXO but we appreciate he gave us a little of his time to appear in our music video.

Min Yong: And we also want to say thank you to Nu'est's JR-sshi for helping us in this song. Because he's the one who compose it and create the lyrics and also give advises for some moves in the choreography. 

Yoo Young: So don't forget that our music video will be aired in April 22nd and please cheer for us during our promotions in music programs and fansigns!

All of them: So we were SEASONS! BYE! (waves to the camera)

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'm back! I'm sorry for this. This might be boring but well I didn't have much time to write since I was out of the city. But I promise I will write soon. Again SORRY!