Episode 7: Wedding Day + Movie Date

We Got Married: Season 5 [Hiatus for a moment - Update soon in winter vacation (summer vacation in your case) ]


MC1: Hello everyone and welcome to We Got Married. Today is suppose to be Donghyuk-sshi and Min Yong-sshi's wedding, right?

MC2: Yeah! And I also read in a fan cafe of them, and fans decided to call them Cutie Couple or Angel Couple.

MC4: They have nicknames?

MC3: I know one for the boy. CHEESY Boy.

MC2: Why? Are you jealous that he can be more romantic than you?

MC3: No, I'm just telling the truth.

MC2: Whatever, you can't lie.

MC3: .........

 

 

 

[ Video starting ]

 

 

At DongYong's house

 

 

* Min Yong is getting her dress for the wedding before heading to YG's building *

 

Min Yong: (sighs) Oh my goood. 

 

* She looks really nervous and messy *

 

Min Yong: (nervous) Today is my wedding!

 

 

Min Yong walks around the house to relieve the stress and nervousness

Just then the main door opens

 

Min Yong: (glances) Hahaha Annyeong! 

Donghyuk: (smiles) Hey. (Approaches to her and hugs her)

 

MC1: They are doing too much skinship in every episode or it's just my imagination?

MC4: Maybe they are use to do it.

MC2: They look so adorable! 

MC3: (sighs)

 

 

Donghyuk: How are you? (Releases her from the hug and her hair)

Min Yong: Oh.. I'm really nervous. I walked around the house for the fourth time and still have butterflies in my stomach (slightly pouts)

Donghyuk: (chuckles) I'm also nervous. When I told to my members about the wedding, they started to tease me and hit me like a sandbag.

Min Yong: (giggles) Oh really? Too bad ( smoothly his face )

 

* Donghyuk makes a face of sadness and nods while moves his head *

 

Min Yong: (laughs) What are you doing?

Donghyuk: I'm your dog so I'm receiving your love from your touch (keep moving his head toward her hand)

Min Yong: (giggles) You're so cute.

Donghyuk: I'm your cutie boy at days but romantic and y at nights (wraps his arms around her waist)

Min Yong: (blush)

 

MCs: Eyyyyy.....

MC2: I'm your cutie boy, Oh my so cuteee! (giggles)

MC4: Someone give me an aspirin, I'm having a headache (rubs the sides of his head)

MC3: Someone give me a wood stick, I should hit his head for being so cheesy.

MC2: You're so mean...

 

 

Donghyuk: Did you eat breakfast?

Min Yong: Oh yeah, I just got a yoghurt and a banana.

Donghyuk: That's too little,you should had eaten something else. You know I don't like to see you weak in the morning.

Min Yong: I couldn't, I didn't have time since I had to come here to pick up the dress.

Donghyuk: Well, after the wedding I will treat you with something delicious (smiles)

Min Yong: Really? (blinks multiple times)

Donghyuk: (nods and looks at his phone) We should be leaving now.

Min Yong: OK, let me get my dress and my bag.

 

 

 

At YG's building

 

 

* Donghyuk and Min Yong got out of the car and headed inside of the building *

 

Min Yong: Do you know where I could change my clothes?

Donghyuk: Mm.... maybe you can in one of our bathrooms or you can go in the changing rooms in our gym.

Min Yong: (nods)

 

* They arrived at the 3rd floor *

 

Unknown: Annyeong unnie! (giggles)

Min Yong:(surprised) Omo, Soohyun-ah!

 

 

 

[ Introduction of AKMU's Soohyun]

 

The girl with cute face with an incredible and angelical voice.

 

 AKMU Soohyun

 

Min Yong: Yah, you got prettier than the last time I saw you! When was that? Five months ago? 

Soohyun: (giggles)

Min Yong: Look at you, you even wore the dress I gave you for your birthday (covers with her hands)

 

Soohyun's dress: 

 

Soohyun: Thanks (smiles)

Donghyuk: And what are you doing here?

Soohyun: I'm going to help unnie with her make up.

Min Yong: Oh really?

Soohyun: Yeah, everyone is waiting for you in the room.

Min Yong: Everyone?

Soohyun: (smiles) You will see. (grabs her hand and drag her to the room) See you later, oppa!

Donghyuk: Yah! No one can call me oppa aside from Min Yong! (pouts)

Soohyun: (rolls her eyes)Whatever

Min Yong: (giggles and looks back) I will see you later, oppa! (waves at him)

Donghyuk: (smiles) Bye! (waves her back) Ahhh..... (jumps in excitement) I'm going to get married! AHHH! (laughs)

 

 

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: Were you nervous for the wedding? 

 

Min Yong: I was. During the whole ride to YG's building I was shaking like a scary puppy.It was like my heart was trying to escape from it's spot. I even got more worried about the dress, the make up and the hairstyle. But then I was grateful that Soohyun was there for me. She's like my little sister since we met in Inkigayo because I had my comeback as a solist and AKMU was promoting their new song. Maybe after the make up, I will thank her forvever (smiles and nods)

 

 

Donghyuk: I was calm in the outside but in the inside... (hold his laugh) AHHHHHH! Who's kidding?! I was totally nervous (laughs) Anyways, I was really nervous (nods)

 

PDnim: Did your members give you something to congratulate you?

 

Donghyuk: I received a nag from Jinhwan hyung this morning for taking so long in the bathroom (laughs) I was taking a shower and I took one hour and a half to get ready.

 

PDnim: And why did you take so long?

 

Donghyuk: (blush) I wanted to impress my wife being clean and tidy (smiles)

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

 

MC2: So sweet!

MC1: My husband never do those things.

MC3: Maybe he got bored to impress you since the only thing you get impressed is when he gives you money.

MC1: (awkwardly laughs)

 

 

 

Soohyun: Do you know whose gonna take you to the altar? You know like the father do when his daughter is going to get married?

Min Yong: Maybe Donghyuk oppa will do it.

Soohyun: (pouts) That's boring.

Min Yong: (laughs)

 

* They arrived at the room where Min Yong will get her make up *

 

Soohyun: (opens the door) Annyeong!

Min Yong: (enters in the room and smiles) You got to be kidding me (laughs)

Unknown: SURPRISE!!

 

Wow~ Girls time!

 

MC3: Wow!~ It's Suzy!

MC4: Her members came too.

MC1: Woa~ That's Lee Hi over there.

 

 

Suzy's dress: 

 

 

 

 

Lizzy's dress:

 

 

 

 

 

Ka Eun's dress:

 

 

 

 

Yoo Young's dress:

 

 

Lee Hi's dress:

 

 

 

Min Yong: I never thought you will come! (approaches to Lee Hi and hugs her)

Lee Hi: Hey! It's my friend wedding, I won't miss it at all.

Min Yong: (giggles and goes to hug the rest of the girls)

Suzy: So we got 30 minutes to get you ready so just be quiet and don't move. We will do the rest of the work. (smiles)

 

* Ka Eun and Yoo Young help Min Yong to wear the dress, then Soohyun and Lee Hi paint her nails  while Suzy do the make up in her face and Lizzy fix her hair *

 

 

30 minutes later

 

Suzy: Ready to see you?

Min Yong: (awkwardly smiles and nods)

Ka Eun: Ready? Go! 

 

* Min Yong opens her eyes and gasps *

 

Min Yong's outfit: 

 

 

(make up)

 (Hairstyle)

 

 

MC1: Omona she looks so beautiful!

MC2: I loved her dress!

MC4: That Donghyuk guy will faint if he sees her now (chuckles)

MC2: Totally!

 

Min Yong: Are you sure is this me? (laughs and stands up)

Soohyun: You look beautiful unnie! (put her thumbs up)

Min Yong: Thanks (smiles) Thanks all of you.

Yoo Young: It isn't done yet. There is a tiny detail we forgot.

Min Yong: And what is it?

Lizzy: This ( She passes her a bunch of beautiful flowers)

Min Yong: Oh my god, these are my favorite flowers! Thank you so much really!

Lizzy: Your welcome!

Suzy: OK! We are gonna be late for the ceremony.

Soohyun: Let's go!

 

* They go to the elevator and headed to the terrance of the building *

 

Min Yong: Oh my god, my hands are sweating (awkwardly smiles)

Ka Eun: Don't be nervous! You will do well.

Lee Hi: Guess who the pride is. (she smirkes and chuckles)

Min Yong: Who is it? (smiles and raises an eyebrow)

Lee Hi: You will see.

 

* They arrive at the terrance *

 

Min Yong: (goes out first) Oh my god!

 

 (Imagine this is the YG's building)

 

The terrance is decorated with beautiful white decorations while guests are waiting for the bride to come

 

Min Yong:(surprised) It's really beautiful!

Soohyun: Do you like it? (links arms with Min Yong)

Min Yong: Yeah, it's fantastic!

Unknown: Min Yong-ah!

Min Yong: Joy unnie! (approaches to her and hugs her)

Joy: Oh my! You look so beautiful! 

Min Yong: Thanks (smiles) Irene unnie!

Irene: Come here (smiles and hugs her tight)

Joy: (whines) I can't believe you're going to get married. I envy you! (pouts)

Min Yong: (smiles)

 

* Just then Donghyuk appears in front of Min Yong *

 

Donghyuk: (laughs) Min Yong-ah? Is that you?

Min Yong: Hey.. (awkwardly smiles and waves at him)

Donghyuk: You look gorgeus!

Min Yong: (blushes and covers her face with the bunch of flowers)

Yoo Young: We will leave you alone. Come on, let's go. (They leave the couple and goes to sit on their seats)

 

* Min Yong looks to Donghyuk from head to toe *

 

Min Yong: (smiles) You look amazing (giggles)

 

Donghyuk's outfit:

 

 

 

Donghyuk: Really? Don't I look like the guy from the movie of James Bond?

Min Yong: (laughs)

Donghyuk: (chuckles) Are you ready? (Hold out his arm)

Min Yong: (links his arm) I'm ready. (smiles)

 

Just then the pride approaches to the altar and stands up

 

Min Yong: Wait a minute. Is that Daesung sunbaenim? (holds her laugh)

Donghyuk: (holds his laugh) Yeap (laughs a little)

Daesung: Ladies and gentlemen. I would like to introduce you to a young couple in their holy marriage. Come here, please.

 

 

Everyone starts clapping as the coupleenters in the terrance and smile to the guests. They arrive at the altar still with their arms linked while trying to hold their laughs

 

Daesung: Today this couple in front of me will get married, expecting a new future for themselves. There will be obstacles that will be able to block their path but that doesn't mean they will be separate from themselves. Every day, new challenges will be present but with their effort, they will be able to reach their goals. Donghyuk-sshi, do you accept Song Min Yong as your wife?

 

Donghyuk: Yes (tries to hold his laugh)

 

Daesung: And you Min Yong-sshi, do you accept Kim Donghyuk as your husband?

 

Min Yong: (nods) Yes.

 

Daesung: Do you promise to love to each other, take care of each other and be there for each other until the end of your marriage?

 

Min Yong+Donghyuk: Yes.

 

Daesung: Well, now I declare you bridegroom and bride. Now you can kiss the bride.

 

* Donghyuk and Min Yong face to each other and blush *

 

Everyone: Kiss the bride! Kiss the bride!

 

Bobby: Come on, dude! Kiss her!

 

Donghyuk: (blushes and laughs)

 

* He cups Min Yong's face and leans closer *

 

Girls: Ahhh!

 

Min Yong: (blushes and awkwardly smiles)

 

* Donghyuk leans in and kisses her nose gently *

 

Everyone: (claps and cheers)

 

Unknown: Congratulations for the new couple!

 

 


[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: How did you feel during the wedding ceremony?

 

Donghyuk: I was really nervous in that moment. The only thing I could think about was how to kiss her. I was going crazy just thinking about it. I thought in kissing her in her forehead, in her nose or in her cheek but make it look like I kissed her in her lips. (nods) But, I really wanted to kiss her in the lips (blushes) I really wanted, but I didn't wanted to scare her for that so I just hold it. (nods and smiles)

 

Min Yong: Oh... jjinja.  It was like my whole world stopped. The way he looked at me, was like.... (covers her face with her hands) AHHHHH! (laughs) I never thought he would really kiss me in the nose. I thought he would kiss me in the forehead since he usually do it. (nods) 

PDnim: And how did you feel it?

Min Yong: (giggles) It was like thousands of butterflies flew in in my stomach (smiles)

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

 

Donghyuk and Min Yong sit in two special seats near Daesung

 

Daesung: Donghyuk-sshi and Min Yong-sshi, there are some people who wants to share some words for you in this special day. Do you want to hear them?

 

* They both nod *

 

Daesung: Please come in.

 

Suzy is the first person to stand up and heades to the altar

 

Suzy: Hello everyone. First of all. I want to congratulate Min Yong and Donghyuk for their marriage. I met Min Yong in 2012 when we had a group project with IU unnie, SISTAR's Hyorin unnie and KARA's Hara unnie. At first, I had a bad feeling about Min Yong since she was the last one to join in the group and I knew that she wasn't prepare to be a singer. But after talking to her, I realized that she was an amazing person. She heard my problems without complaining and she gave me advises even she is younger than me. (Takes a pause and tries to control her voice since tears were forming in her eyes) 

 

Just thinking of their past, tears could be seen in her eyes even they aren't rolling down

 

Suzy: Ahh.... When I heard about Min Yong's health because of her extreme diet and exercises. I was the one who felt worst than anyone else. I was busy with my drama that I didn't realize that I could take care of her well when we live together. Every night when Min Yong was in the hospital, I always cried and prayed to God to take care of her. Min Yong is an amazing person and I'm really grateful to be her friend and be part of her family. Thank you for the years we spend together. (She smiles at Min Yong)

 

Everyone: (claps)

 

* Min Yong smiles at her back while trying to hold her tears *

 


[ Individual Interview ]

 

Min Yong:  In the moment Suzy unnie said those words, I felt a pain in my chest. She kept blaming herself when in the fact she didn't do anything wrong and that made my sad. I really wanted to cry and go after her and hug her and say thank you for everything and she didn't do anything wrong. I wanted to confort her. (nods) I felt bad for making her suffer like that. I hope does things never happen to her, to me and to everyone I love.

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

 Daesung: Thank you Suzy-sshi for your kind words. As I can see Min Yong almost cry by your words.

 

* Donghyuk puts an arm around her and her arm *

 

Min Yong: I'm fine (nods)

 

 

* Baekhyun stands up in the altar and starts talking *

 

Baekhyun: I'm glad to meet Min Yong. Even though I a lot, she was the first one to support me when my relationship with Taeyeon sunbaenim came out aside from my members. She advised me a lot and frecuently visit me to check me if I was OK. I never thought I would meet such as an angel like Min Yong and I'm happy to be like a brother to her. I love you Min Yong and congratulations. (nods and smiles to her)

 

Everyone: (claps)

 

Min Yong is trying to be strong to not to shed tears

 

Seungyoon: This words are dedicated to my friend Donghyuk. 

Donghyuk: Don't be too emotional, please (laughs)

Seungyoon: (pissed off) Yah!

Everyone: (laughs)

Seungyoon: Anyways, I met Donghyuk when we were in the survival show Who is Next: WIN. And during the filming, I started to know him a little more, since he looked a little bit cold and I thought: Eyy... This guy might not be friendly. But then after some conversations, I realized how funny and cosidered you are. You always help to the hyungs and also take care of them. I now that you turn 20 and I hope your path as a man grows up well and you can finally take your responsabilities as a singer and also as a husband. Congratulations Donghyuk and..... Saranghe! (Does a heart form with his arms)

Donghyuk: (laughs) I love you too (Does the same as Seungyoon)

Soohyun: Hello everyone. Ah... I would like to share some words to Min Yong through a letter I wrote.

Min Yong: (covers her face with her hands while she smiles)

Soohyun: (reading)

 

Dear Unnie,

First of all, congratulations! Time keeps going and I should say you got more pretty than the last time I saw you which it was 5 months ago. When you call me to invite to your wedding, I was so happy to hear your voice again. It felt like years not talking to you. I wouldn't forget the first time we met in Inkigayo when you were having your comeback as a solist and AKMU was promoting a new song. You were the first to approach to me and congratulate me for the first place when AKMU won and you even were so kind to me when I fell on the stage and you help to stand up....

 

Soohyun stops reading as she feels tears rolling down in her cheeks.

 

Soohyun: I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. (smiles and sniffes) Ahh..... (bites her lips and covers her face with her letter)

 

Just then Min Yong finally shed the tears she was holding for a long time

 

Soohyun: (continues reading)

 

Since then, that was the day our friendship begin. I never thought I would be friends with you since you looked a little bit scary but it was because you were my sunbae and I really admired you. As time passes, we kept in touch and you even invited me to eat together and have talks. You took care of me like a sister I wish to have and I really appreciate that. When you had a car accident in the beginning of 2015, I got panicked since when I saw the news, the van you were riding was really damaged and I was afraid that you might be in critical conditions. I cried a lot that day, thinking that you were hurt a lot and I really wanted to visit you but I was in Japan and I couldn't take a plane to go back to Korea to see you. But when the news came out that you were fine without wounds, I felt relief and happy to see you healthy and safe. Do you remember that, right? As you turn 20 this year, thoughts were running in my mind. Like will I be able to see her even she's busy or should I talk to her. There so many things I wanted to tell you but seeing you so busy and tired, I didn't wanted to bother you and be a disturb. But when you call me after 5 months no seeing you, made me happy. I love you unnie, and thank you for being there for me and I hope we still keep in touch and our friendship last long.

Loves, your dongsaeng Soohyun.

 

* Soohyun looks at her and does a heart form with her arms *

 

* Min Yong stands up and approaches to her to hug her *

 

Everyone: (claps and cheer)

 

Daesung: Ahhh.... Those were so touching words, Soohyun-sshi. Do you want to say anything else.

Soohyun: (grabs the microphone) Unnie, please be healthy and take care of yourself and congratulations! (tries to smile)

Min Yong: (hugs her as she buried her face on her shoulder)

 

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

 

Min Yong: When I listen to all their speeches, I wanted to cry. Those words were so touching that arrived in my heart and it felt like.... I don't know how to say this.... Painful?Guilty? Happiness? When listening to those words, I realized how much they really care for me. When Soohyun read her letter for me, that's when I explode and I couldn't stop crying by her sincere words. It felt like I failed to be by her side and dragging her away from, I felt guilty for not being able to see her anymore. I'm really grateful to meet those persons and also I want them to knwo that I really care about them I will support them  to success in the future and at least be there for them (nods)

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

MC1: Those words that each person said during their speeches really touch my heart. 

MC2: Yeah.... I was actually trying to hold my tears because I know how they feel when they have a special person by their side and want to thank her by their sincere words.

MC4: Listening to all of this, I could say that Min Yong isn't a bad person. She's like an angel who protects her people and take care of them. There aren't many people like Min Yong. She is a special case.

MC2: (nods)

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: How have you felt about the speeches the guests said?

 

Donghyuk: Honestly, I felt happy. Because I realized that there were people that really care about me. But also I felt guilty with some of them because they always help me with my problems and other things and I didn't say to them a proper "Thank you ". Seeing Min Yong being so carry to everyone and including that I didn't thought I didn't say a really "Thank you" to her and that made me a lttle bit disappointed by myself. (nods) I would like to say that actually I care about them and that I will be there for them in the good and the bad times. (nods and slightly smiles)

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

 

 

The couple thank to the guests to come and say goodbye to them before heading to change their clothes and heading to their car with some gifts.

 

* Donghyuk and Min Yong enter in the car *

 

Donghyuk: How do you feel? (approches to her and put her her sealtbelt)

Min Yong: I'm better (weakly smiles)

 

* Donghyuk takes her hand while driving *

 

Donghyuk: You know, what people said about you was true. I didn't have the time to tell you. But since we are here I'm going to say it. You are an amazing person, Min Yong. I mean it and I didn't say to you a proper thank you so.... Thank you for being a nice person toward me and be the best wife I never had (smiles and kisses the back of her hand)

Min Yong: (blush and smiles at the same time)

 

At their house

 

 

* They place the gifts in their bedroom *

 

Min Yong: I will change into comfortable clothes.

Donghyuk: OK (goes out of the room to give her time to change) I will get some water (goes to the kitchen)

 

* After 10 minutes Min Yong goes out of the room *

 

Min Yong's outfit:

 

(hairstyle)

 

MC2: Oh my god! She's wearing the sweatshirt he gave to her!

MC3: (feeling jealous) 

 

* Min Yong goes downstairs *

 

Min Yong: Oppa?

Donghyuk: Hmm? (looks up and laughs) Wow~ It fits you well. (approaches to her)

Min Yong: Really? I think it's a little bit baggy for me.

Donghyuk: That's okay. (smiles) I will also go to change.

Min Yong: OK, I will be waiting you in the living room.

Donghyuk: Hmm

 

* Donghyuk goes upstairs and headed to the bedroom *

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: How did you feel when she wore your sweatshirt?

 

Donghyuk: (blushes and laughs) Woa~ I was totally happy. It really suits her so that made me even more happy (smiles). I remember she also wore another of my sewatshirts but that was long time ago.

 

PDnim: Were you worry that she might not wear it?

 

Donghyuk: Mm..... honestly I was. (nods) I thought that she might not like it since it's a big sweatshirt and most girls wear them but I was afraid that Min Yong would wear more like the tighten ones. 

 

Q: Why did you decided to wear his sweatshirt?

 

Min Yong: (giggles) Actually, it was the first clothes I found in my closet (slightly laughs) I looked so comfortable that I wanted to wear it. It was really soft, to be honest (blush)

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

MC1: Hahaha She's really cute!

MC4: He was even worry that she might not wear it.

MC2: Ow~ I love this couple so much!~

 

 

Donghyuk: Where did I put it? (goes around the room and looks for something)

 

MC1: What is he looking for?

MC4: (curious)

 

Donghyuk: Ah here! (Holds out a small box)

 

MC3: It's a small box!

MC2: (gasps) Could it be a ring?

MC4: No way!

 

* After 10 minutes, he goes out of the room *

 

Donghyuk's outfit:

 

 

Donghyuk: Min Yong-ah? (goes downstairs)

Min Yong: Oh oppa

Donghyuk: You must be bored waiting for me.

Min Yong: It's okay (smiles)

Donghyuk: What do you want to do?

Min Yong: Ummm.... I don't know (awkwardly smiles)

Donghyuk: Let's watch a movie!

Min Yong: Sure (smiles) Which one?

Donghyuk: You choose.

Min Yong: Are you sure?

Donghyuk: (nods)

Min Yong: Mm.... Divergent!

 

* Donghyuk goes to the DVD player and puts the DVD of the film in the disc player(?) *

 

Min Yong: I will get some snacks (goes to the kitchen)

Donghyuk: (glances) Ahhh... where should I put this? (pulls out the box) Should I put it on the table? Or in the couch? (worry)

 

* He sits on the couch waiting for Min Yong with blankets *

 

Min Yong comes back with snacks and drinks

 

 

 

 

Donghyuk: Here, let me help you (grabs the bottles and place them on the table)

Min Yong: Thanks (places the snacks on the table and sit next to him)

Donghyuk: (covers themselves with a blanket and grabs the control remote) Ready?

Min Yong: (nods) Ready

 

* Donghyuk starts playing the movie *

 

Min Yong: Wow~ That's Chicago look like? (focus on the movie)

Donghyuk: (glances at her) She's so cute

* This colour is for the thoughts *

 

* Donghyuk then puts an arm around her and Min Yong grabs his hand and laces her fingers with his *

 

MCs: AHHHH!

MC3: Did she just do that?!

 

Donghyuk: (blush and tries to hold his laugh)

 

They are in the part where Trish in her mind and tries to defend herself by her fears.

 

Min Yong: (jumps a little) Ow the birds scared me.

Donghyuk: (glances at her and smiles)

 

* Just then she leans her head in his shoulder *

 

Donghyuk: (blush)

 

MC4: They look so natural with the skinship

MC2: Look at him. He looks like enjoying it (laughs)

 

 

Now they are in the part were the protagonists share a kiss

 

Donghyuk: (blush) 

Min Yong: So oppa how was your first kiss feel like?

Donghyuk: (shock) Ah?

 

MCs: (laughs and claps their hands)

MC4: The sudden question she made (laughs)

 

Min Yong: Didn't you have your first kiss yet?

Donghyuk: (nervous) And why the sudden question?

Min Yong: Because last week I saw Min&Match again because I was bored and when I saw the last episode, there was a part where you were talking about what do you think about when you sing " Eyes, Nose, Lips ". by Taeyang sunbaenim and you said your first love.(looks at him)

 

MCs: Ohhhh~

MC3: But he said he hadn't date anyone before

MC2: Did he lie to her?

 

Donghyuk: (gulps)

Min Yong: (pissed off) So did you lie to me?

Donghyuk: (nervous) Kind of.

Min Yong: (sighs and continue watching the movie)

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Min Yong: I was a little bit disappointed when he said he didn't date before when actually he had a first love. I hate when someone lies to me but then I decided to let him go but just this time (nods)

 

Donghyuk: I never thought she would realize that because I really don't remember about that part of the program. But I didn't want to tell her about my first love.

 

PDnim: Why not?

 

Donghyuk: Because it was painful to remember it (nods) I didn't wanted to remember because after the break up, I felt depressed and it wasn't easy for me to move on so if I said about it, I would have being depressed for 2 weeks at least (nods)

 

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

MCs: Ohhhh~ (nods)

MC1: So that was the reason why he lied (nods)

MC2: Now I understand, but he should tell her because she's feeling like she can't trust him.

 

 

 

Donghyuk: Min Yong-ah, are you still mad?

Min Yong: Mm... a little?

Donghyuk: I'm sorry I didn't mean to lie to you.

Min Yong: It's okay. There must be a reason why you didn't tell me.

Donghyuk: Min Yong-ah....

Min Yong: (looks up and smiles) Don't worry, I will be fine (looks back at the TV)

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

 

 

Donghyuk: I was really thankful that she understood me and didn't bother to ask me why I lied to her. That's one of the things I like Min Yong and fell for her. She is really considered and careful with people's feelings. She support to be angry and tried not to be and even she didn't force me to tell her. But I still feel bad for lying to her. I never met someone special like Min Yong in my life and I appreciate to meet her (nods)

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

 

 

 

 

Donghyuk: (rests his cheek on her head and her hair) Min Yong?

Min Yong: Mm? 

Donghyuk: If you're not mad anymore, there is something I would like to give you.

Min Yong: (curious)(sits properly and face him)

Donghyuk: (holds out the small box and passes to her)

Min Yong: (surprised) What's this?

Donghyuk: Open it

 

 

* Min Yong opens the box and looks at him shock *

 

Min Yong: Oh my god. (pulls out a beautiful bracelet)

Donghyuk: Do you like it?

Min Yong: It's really pretty! Thank you. But where did you buy it?

Donghyuk: When I was in my mini tour in Japan with the members and then I saw this bracelet in a shop and immediately I thought about you.

Min Yong: (touch) Really? That's so sweet. Thank you. Really (hugs him)

Donghyuk: I'm glad you like it. Here, let me help you.

 

* He grabs the bracelet and puts it around her left wrist *

 

Min Yong: It's really pretty, and you even know my style (giggles)

Donghyuk: Of course, your from a cute side, I can't let you wear bracelets with skulls and dark things

Min Yong: (laughs) Thanks again (kisses his cheek)

Donghyuk: (blush)

 

MCs: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

MC3: Did she really do that?

MC2: I can't believe it.

 

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: What made you kissed him?

 

Min Yong: (giggles) I never thought I will do that. It just happen. I wanted to thank him in the way how I feel I kissed him on the cheek (blush) 

 

PDnim:And how did you feel?

 

Min Yong: Mm... relief, happy, excited (giggles) I think I'm starting to have feelings for Donghyuk oppa (nods and smiles)

 

 

 

Donghyuk: (blush) .......

 

PDnim: Please say something (laughs)

 

Donghyuk: (chuckles) Wow~ I really didn't expect that. It happened so fast that I realized it a minute later.

 

PDnim: And how did you feel?

 

Donghyuk: (smiles) I felt like my feelings are now in order.

 

PDnim: Which means?

 

Donghyuk: I have feelings for her, like I really like her. I don't know, it's like my heart beat fast when I see her (giggles)

 

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

 

MC1: REALLY????

MC2: Please be a real couple!

MC3: Stop fangirling! You're hurting my ears!

MC1+MC4: (laughs)

 

 

Min Yong wraps her arms around his waist while Donghyuk puts an arm around her and rests his cheek on her head as they continue watching the movie until Min Yong falls asleep at the end of the movie

 

 

Donghyuk: (glance at Min Yong and covers her fully with the blanket as he closes his eyes and falls asleep too)

 

Goodnight Cutie Couple !

 

 

 

[ End of the Episode ]

 

 

Preview

 

Donghyuk: I will be out of the country because YG Family is having a concert in Osaka.

Min Yong: You mean Japan?

Yoo Young: Are you really going there?

Donghyuk: Oh! Min Yong-ah!

Donghyuk: It was like my dream came true (nods)

 

 

 

MCs: (claps)

MC1: Wow~ This episode had so many surprises for us.

MC2: I know, it was like the suspense was coming everytime.

MC1:I hope you viewers enjoy the episode and keep watching them. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A present for you guys! I'm very sorry for not updating recently. Anyways, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have a great year 2015 and hope you can success in everything you can. Enjoy the update. BYE! <3