Episode 6: A Special Visit

We Got Married: Season 5 [Hiatus for a moment - Update soon in winter vacation (summer vacation in your case) ]

MC1: Hello everyone and welcome to We Got Married. Today were Donghyuk-sshi paying a visit to his group, right?

MC2: Yeah! And s were teasing something at him when I saw the preview

MC4: I'm really curious what will they do.

 

[ Video starting ]

 

At the practice room

 

JinHwan: So how long have you two been together?

Min Yong: We will turn a month next week.

JinHwan: (nods)

Yunghyung: You two look really close.

Donghyuk: We are close. When we met for the first time, we were kind of awkward with each other, now we are really close. (puts an arm around her shoulder)

B.I: Min Yong-sshi, what was your first impression about Donghyuk?

Min Yong: Mm.... He looked really tensed and nervous when we first met. I thought he would be more like a quiet guy, but that's totally the opposite. He's really talkative, funny and nice to talk with.

Bobby: And you Donghyuk?

Donghyuk: She looked a little bit cold for me. I don't know why, maybe because I felt she was cold. But when she started talking, that thoughts were gone and she was like more bright than cold.

B.I: (glances) Are you saying this because it's true or because you want her to feel better. (smirks)

Donghyuk: EH?

Min Yong: (glances at Donghyuk) 

Donghyuk: You know that's not true.

Min Yong: I didn't even say anything!

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: Your first impression about the group?

 

Min Yong: They were really loud and noisy (laughs) They act like a 5 year old children than a 20 year old guy, they joke around and they are playfully with a funny personality. Even though they were noisy, it was really fun being with them. (nods)

 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

JunHoe: Oh, Min Yong-sshi. Did you know about this?

Min Yong: About what? (curious)

JunHoe: (sighs) Well I shouldn't say this but, did you know that it was me that is suppose to be your husband?

Min Yong: (surprised) Really?

Donghyuk: Yah,yah,yah, don't even think about it. ( Gets on JunHoe and starts hitting playfully at him)

JunHoe: Yah! Get off of me! 

Min Yong: (laughs) Oppa stop, you will hurt him!

 

* Donghyuk gets off of JunHoe and goes back to Min Yong *

 

Yunghyung: So Min Yong-sshi, if you have the chance to marry again. Who will you marry with? Donghyuk or JunHoe?

Donghyuk: Why do you ask this!

Min Yong: Of course Donghyuk oppa! (smiles)

IKON: (surprised) EH? Why?

Min Yong: Because he's really kind, well-mannered, smart and really caring. Besides he is talented.

B.I: So Min Yong-sshi, do you like our Donghyukkie?

Donghyuk: (expect) 

Min Yong: (blush) Ne

Donghyuk: (smiles)

IKON: Uyy~

Bobby: (fanboying) She said she likes our Donghyuk! Kyaaaaaa!~

 

MC4: (laughs) This guy is really funny!

MC2: They are like animals in a jungle.

 

JinHwan: And how about you Donghyuk-ah? Do you like her?

Min Yong: (looks at Donghyuk)

Donghyuk: (shakes his head) I don't like her.

Min Yong: (shock) 

IKON: What?!

Donghyuk: I love her (giggles)

Min Yong: (blush and covers her face with her hands)

Donghyuk: (chuckles by her reaction and kisses her cheek)

 

MCs: AHHHH!

 

IKON: YAH! What was that?!

B.I: Don't do these things here! We have a minor, remember? (points at Chanwoo)

Yunghyung: That's it, Chanwoo come here (covers Chanwoo's eyes with his hands)

Chanwoo: (whines) Ah hyung! I'm old enough to see this things!

Min Yong: (laughs)

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Min Yong: I was really shocked at first, it was like " So it was all lies about our memories? It was just acting? Was he playing with my feelings? ". Those were the thoughts I had, but then he said that and I felt all my mind pink (giggles) It take me aback. But... I liked it, honestly (laughs)

 

Donghyuk: Actually, I wanted to say more, like my real feelings for her. In that moment, my heart was beating really fast, and I felt my hands sweating (giggles) During our time as a couple I realized how amazing Min Yong was and being with her, made me like even her more. I think I'm slowly falling for her (smiles). 

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

MC2: That's really sweet!

MC3: That's really fast to fall in love with someone.

MC1: That's called love at first sight.

MC2: I really hope that at the end they start dating in real life.

 

Min Yong: I guess it's time to go. The boys need to practice for their comeback. Tomorrow I have to get ready for my comeback.

Donghyuk: OK. We are leaving!

 

 * The couple and IKON stands up *

 

JinHwan: Thanks for the visit, even if it was short.

Min Yong: (bows) Your welcome (smiles) Good luck in your practice!

IKON: Thank you (bows)

Donghyuk: I will see you guys later.

Bobby: Be careful when you're driving

Donghyuk: I will!

Min Yong: Good bye everyone!

IKON: BYE! 

 

 

Next week..

At DongYong's Couple house

 

* Donghyuk is sitting on the couch *

 

Donghyuk: Ah..... I'm bored. (lays on the couch and pulls out his phones) When is she coming back? I feel lonely.

 

MCs: (laughs)

 

Donghyuk: I will see their music video. (Searches in Youtube the video and taps Seasons new music video) Oh~ 

 

* He looks concentrate at the video *

 

Donghyuk: This is really a mature concept. Their dance is really difficult. (blinks multiple times) The only person I see here is Min Yong (chuckles) I like her voice, is really angelical and she dances really well. (Moves his head along with the melody).

 

* The music video ends *

 

Donghyuk: Their music video is good. I liked their concept and the story of the video. It's creative.

 

Just then, the door opens

 

Donghyuk: (surprised) Oh~ My wifey just arrived!

Min Yong: Annyeong! (giggles)

 

* Donghyuk stands up and goes to Min Yong and hugs her *

 

Donghyuk: Oh~ A mailbox?

Min Yong: Yeah, it was outside of the house.

Donghyuk: So how have you been?

Min Yong: Great! I already finished my schedule so now I'm free. How about you?

Donghyuk: I was really lonely here without doing anything. (whines)

Min Yong: Oh really?~ (pats his back)

Donghyuk: (nods) So what's in the mailbox?

Min Yong: I don't know.

Donghyuk: Let's see it. ( Opens the mailbox and finds a envelope )

Min Yong: It's a mission card?

Donghyuk: (shakes his head) I think it's a letter. (opens the envelope)

Min Yong: Can I read it?

 

* Donghyuk passes the letter *

 

Min Yong: Thanks (starts reading)

 

Time to hear the bells

It's time to celebrate!

Next week, is your wedding.

Get ready, prepare it, get your guests ready for this special event.

You decide the time, place.

Good Luck.

PDnim

 

 

 

 

Min Yong: Our wedding is next week!

Donghyuk: But aren't we married already?

Min Yong: (confused)

 

 

MC3: Normally the couples have their wedding a day after their first episode.

MC1: Yeah. But I guess since they are young, they wanted them to know each other and then celebrate the wedding.

MC2: So it means white dress, cake and party? (claps her hands together).

 

 

Donghyuk: Who do you want to invite our wedding?

Min Yong: Our members. Seasons members and IKON members.

Donghyuk: Let's write it. ( Takes a paper from the table and a pencil and starts writing down)

Min Yong: I also want to invite Suzy unnie and IU unnie.

Donghyuk: But aren't they busy?

Min Yong: I'm not sure about IU unnie, but surely Suzy unnie will come.

Donghyuk: (nods)

Min Yong: And you oppa?

Donghyuk: I wanted to invite Winner hyungs, Tablo sunbae, AKMU and Lee Hi noona.

Min Yong: Sure! Why not? Mm.... First let's write them down and then call them to verificate if they can come, then we mark them if they can come.

Donghyuk: OK.

 

* After 5 minutes, they finish the list of guest *

 

GUESTS:

 

Suzy 

IU

Seasons

IKON

Winner

Tablo 

AKMU

Lee Hi

UNIQ

Seventeen

BEAST

Baekhyun

Chen

Zelo

Jong Up

Jungkook

Rap Monster

Hayoung

Na Eun

GOT7

15&

Red Velvet

Amber

Big Bang

2NE1

AOA

4Minutes

Teen Top 

100%

 

Donghyuk: We have a lot of guests!

Min Yong: Let's start calling them. (she pulls out her phone and dials a number and put it on her ear)

 

Unknown: Hello?

Min Yong: Suzy unnie! It's me, Min Yong!

Suzy: Oh! Min Yong-ah, annyeong! How are you?

Min Yong: I'm fine and you?

Suzy: I'm good, thanks.

Min Yong: Unnie, I will celebrate my wedding next week. Can you come?

Suzy: Next week? Of course! I'm free that day.

Min Yong: Yeah! So see you there!

Suzy: OK, see you there! Bye

Min Yong: Bye!

Donghyuk: Is she coming?

Min Yong: Yeah

Donghyuk: OK. My turn. (dials a number and put the phone near his ear)

 

Unknown: Hello?

Donghyuk: Hyung! It's me!

Unknown: Oh Donghyuk-ah! Yeah What's up?

Donghyuk: Hyung, I want to introduce someone special. Say something

Min Yong: Annyeonhaseyo, Song Min Yong inmida

Unknown: Ah ne, annyeonhaseyo! Seungyoon inmida!

 

MC1: Ah Seung Yoon-sshi from Winner!

 

Donghyuk: Hyung! I'm getting married! We will celebrate our wedding next week. Are you guys free?

Seung Yoon: Next week? Mm...... Yeah, but Mino hyung can't that time because of schedule.

Donghyuk: Oh... Too bad. OK, anyways come.

Seung Yoon: (laughs) I will. Ok, bye. Bye Min Yong-sshi!

Min Yong: Bye!

 

* After calling the whole list, they finally have the real list *

 

 


GUESTS:

 

Suzy 

IU

Seasons

IKON

Winner  (Seung Yoon, Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Taehyun)

Tablo 

AKMU

Lee Hi

UNIQ

Seventeen (Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Ji Soo and Seokmin)

BEAST  (Doo Joon, Ki Kwang)

Baekhyun (EXO)

Chen (EXO)

Zelo (B.A.P)

Jong Up (B.A.P)

Jungkook (BTS)

Rap Monster  (BTS)

Hayoung (APINK)

Na Eun (APINK)

GOT7  (Mark, Jackson, Bam Bam)

15&

Red Velvet  (Irene and Joy)

Amber

Big Bang

2NE1

AOA  (Choa, Minah and Yuna)

Girls Day (Yura and Sojin)

4Minutes

Teen Top  (ChangJo, L.Joe)

100% (Chanyoung, Chambum)

 

 

Donghyuk: There are not a lot of guests.

Min Yong: It's okay. I didn't even want a big wedding ceremony.

Donghyuk: And where do you want to celebrate it?

Min Yong: Mm... at the MBC terrace?

Donghyuk: Hmm... How about YG terrace?

Min Yong: Can your CEO give us the permission for that?

Donghyuk: I will ask if first (pulls out his phone to call his CEO)

 

* Min Yong is feeling nervous *

 

Min Yong: Why do I feel nervous about this? (giggles)

Donghyuk: (smiles)

 

CEO: Hello?

Donghyuk: Ne CEOnim annyeonghaseyo, Kim Donghyuk inmida.

CEO: Oh! Donghyuk-ah. How are you?

Donghyuk: I'm fine, thank you. How about you?

CEO: Doing well.

Donghyuk: CEOnim, I want to introduce you someone. (passes the phone to Min Yong)

Min Yong: CEOnim~ Annyeonghaseyo, Song Min Yong inmida

CEO: (laughs) Annyeong. How are you?

Min Yong: I'm fine. And you?

CEO: I'm good. Thanks for asking.

Donghyuk: (puts the phone in speaker mode) CEOnim, I'm going to get married next week. Is there a possibility if we can borrow the YG's building terrace for the ceremony.

CEO: Uhmm...... For next week?

Donghyuk: Ne.. (feeling insecure and nervous)

CEO: Sure, why not?

Donghyuk: Really? Thank you very much! Thank you very much!

Min Yong: Thank you very much CEOnim~

CEO: (laughs) Your welcome. Think this as a wedding's present.

Min Yong: (giggles) Ne, thank you very much. If you want, you can also attend our wedding.

CEO: If I have time, I will go.

Donghyuk: Ne, CEOnim! Thank you very much. Good bye!

CEO: OK. Good bye, be healthy.

Min Yong: Ne

 

* CEO hangs up *

 

Min Yong: Ufff.... I never thought your CEO will agree to let you borrow his company's terrace.

Donghyuk: (chuckles) So we have the place, the guests. What's left?

Min Yong: Mmm... I think the dress.

Donghyuk: Should we go to get a dress?

Min Yong: I can get a simple dress.

Donghyuk: We just live this once, so no. Let's go and get a real wedding dress.

Min Yong: Are you sure?

Donghyuk: Of course, you will be my star and I will be the moon who embrace you in the night. (wraps his arm around her waist)

Min Yong: (blush and covers her face with her hands)

 

MCs: Eyyyy

MC3: I thought there won't be cheesy moments today 

MC4: (blanked)

 

 

Min Yong: If we want to get a dress, we should be going now.

Donghyuk: Alright, let's go then.

 

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: What were your thoughts about having a wedding ceremony? 

 

Donghyuk: Actually I really wanted to do it but we didn't have the chance. But since that envelope arrived, my questions were like " Why did they give us this so late? " or " Why so sudden? ". But anyways, I'm happy to celebrate a wedding ceremony, because now I can be independent and more responsible in the role to be a good husband and experience how a marriage life is. I think after this, I will have time to think about real marriage and have kids and make a family of my own. (nods)

 

Min Yong: Even though I'm young, I think being in a marriage life will kind of challenging but I think it's a opportunity to bloom and be ready to enter in a new world. After I experience this, I will know how a marriage life feels like and I will be sure for how will I do it for a real one. I hope for this marriage goes well, without problems and I hope I can make good memories. (smiles)

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

They arrive at the wedding shop

 

* They enter in the shop holding hands *

 

MC1: Oh now are they holding hands?

MC3: Why so sudden?

MC2: They look like a real couple.

 

Min Yong+Donghyuk: Annyeonghaseyo (bows) 

Woman: Annyeonghaseyo, can I help you?

Donghyuk: We are going to have our wedding next week, and she needs a beautiful dress for this ocassion (smiles)

Woman: Mm... I think I have the perfect dress for you, please come with me.

 

* Min Yong glances back at Donghyuk *

 

Donghyuk: Go, I will be waiting outside (smiles)

Min Yong: (nods and follows the woman)

Donghyuk: (rubs his hands together and takes a deep breath) Uff ... Why do I feel excited all of sudden? (giggles) Woa~ I'm nervous

 

MC1: (laughs) He's cute!

 

* He goes at couch and waits for Min Yong *

 

Donghyuk: Min Yong-ah!

Min Yong: Uhm!

Donghyuk: Are you done?

Min Yong: Not yet, I haven't even choose the dress.

Donghyuk: Ah sorry, OK.

 

* Keeps waiting *

 

Donghyuk: So this is how it feels when your lover choose a dress for the wedding. (sighs)

 

MC3: (laughs)

MC4: He must be really boring waiting for her.

 

Min Yong: Oppa~ Are you still there?

Donghyuk: Uhm! Did you choose the dress?

Min Yong: Yeah,but....

Donghyuk: But what?

Min Yong: I don't think you will like it.

Donghyuk: (excited) Let me see and I will give you my opinion. (tries to hold his excitement)

Min Yong: O-OK.

 

* The curtains slowly opens *

 

Donghyuk: (expect) Oh~~

 

Min Yong's dress

 

 

Min Yong: (covers her face with her hands because of embarrassment)

Donghyuk: Yah, why do you cover your face? You look pretty, really! (smiles and tries to remove her hands from her face)

Min Yong: I don't know! I guess I'm not used to wear long skirts.

Donghyuk: But you look pretty! Or do you want to try another one?

Min Yong: I don't know what other dress should I try.

Donghyuk: Mm.... I will be back. (goes to a section and grabs a dress) Here, try this! (passes the dress to her)

Min Yong: Are you sure?

Donghyuk: (nods)

Min Yong: If you insist.... (goes back to the changing room)

 

* After 5 minutes, the curtains open again *

 

Min Yong's other dress

 

 

 

MC2: Oh my gosh! She looks beautiful!

MC1: I loved the dress!

MC4: He's very lucky to have such a pretty girl with kind heart like Min Yong.

 

 

Min Yong: (awkward) So, what do you think?

Donghyuk: (stands up and approaches to her) You look beautiful with that dress (smiles and hugs her)

 

[ Individual Interview ]

 

Q: What was your opinion about the dress?

 

Donghyuk: When I saw her wearing the dress, it was like an angel just fell from the sky (giggles) She really looked beautiful in that dress, it fit her well. I think I won't be able to sleep well tonight (laughs)

 

[ End of the Individual Interview ]

 

Donghyuk: Do you like the dress?

Min Yong: Mm... it's better than the first one. The only I really like in this dress are the roses on the bottom of the skirt. Thank you for choosing it. (smiles)

Donghyuk: (smiles) Your welcome (ruffles her hair and hugs her)

 

 

 

[ End of the Episode ]

 

 

 

Preview

 

Min Yong: (nervous) Today is our wedding!

Donghyuk: I was really nervous in that moment.

Min Yong: It was like my whole world stopped.

Unknown: Congratulations for the new couple!

MC: Now you can kiss the bride.

Donghyuk: Let's watch a movie!

Min Yong: Didn't you have your first kiss yet?

Donghyuk: (nervous) Kind of.

Min Yong: (pissed off) So did you lie to me?

 

 

 

MCs: (claps)

MC2: I wonder what happened between them, it seems like they were arguing.

MC4: Me too. 

MC3: What I can't wait is the wedding. I want to know how it will look like.

MC2: I can't wait to see them.

MC1: Anyways, I hope you viewers enjoy the episode and keep watching them.