Doll Luv

Beast in Fiction

Today is just another usual late afternoon where all I hear is my mother's endless nagging about how unproductive I am and how I'm totally not like my smart and athletic brother. Yeap, music to my ears as I play my video game...

Suddenly, my butler went inside the room. "There is a package for you, Master Yoseob."

Thank goodness, finally something to help me escape this nag fest. I went to my room and checked who the package came from but there was no address written on it. Well, this is odd. I opened it anyway to see an extremely beautiful doll. No doubt, she was drop dead gorgeous from her long blonde hair right down to her slim figure and milky white skin. I brushed her cheeks and her eyes suddenly opened. 

She held my hand and looked straight at me with her big, dolly eyes. "Where am I?"

"You can talk?!" I felt a slight spark when she held my hand as I helped her up. 

"Of course, I can." 

"I am certain about that but I'm different." She smiled at me. In fact, she was really different. She has emotions and her skin feels as if she's a real girl.

"But you're a doll." I pointed out the obvious as I placed my hands on her shoulders and shook her a bit.

Is this really true? Maybe she was sent to the wrong person. I mean, I have no relations with any doll or robot making company but the package was really sent to me with both my name and address written on it. Also, there was a ribbon on her neck that said "Suzy".

"Okay, Suzy, Looks like you'll be staying here with me." I shrugged my shoulders and she hugged me tight. "Thank you~ uh.."

"Yoseob." I grinned and patted her head.

"It's getting late already so I'm going to have them send you to your room." My butler then took Suzy to her room and I tucked myself in and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I felt something moving beside me on my bed. I turned around to see Suzy's face just a few inches away from mine. "What are you doing here?!"

"I can't sleep. Can I stay here with you?" She tugged my shirt cutely and I just couldn't resist. "Fine but don't kick me." 

"Understood." She nodded and we slept facing in opposite directions.

"Goodnight, Yoseob."

"Goodnight, Suzy." 

Morning came and I was woken up in a very painful way. 

"Yoseob! Why is there a girl in your bed? Did something happen last night?!" My mother said as she spanked me endlessly using a belt, assuming that I did something so wrong and shameful. Suzy just lay there, being amused sadistically. Hooray for slapstick comedy.

"Mom, she's the package that I got yesterday. Her name is Suzy and she's a doll." 

My mother squinted her eyes in suspicion. "You're lying."

"Mom~! I'm not lying." 

She began to laugh. "Nah, I'm just kidding! It's nice to see you with a girl for once... Even if she's not real." My mother then left the room, amused. Ouch, Mother.

I went to get a shower so that I could freshen up and get ready for the day. I was just happily singing in the shower until Suzy just popped out of nowhere. "You sing really well."

"You can't be here!" I yelled as I covered myself up with a towel.

"And why can't I?" She stepped forward as I took a step back.

"Just because!" I pushed her out of the bathroom and locked the door before she could ask anything more.

When I got out of the shower, I could hear my music box playing. Suzy must've gotten bored and explored my room. She seemed to be entertained by the its cute melody.

"You can have that, if you want." I said as I dried my hair with a towel. 

"Really?"

"Yeap." 

"Thank you~!" Suzy charged at me and we both fell onto the bed. She giggled childishly and kissed my cheek. 

"You do know that's just for people who love each other."

"What's... love?" She asked innocently as she tilted her head and cuddled me.

I tried to hide my blushing face from the sudden act of intimacy. "Honestly, I haven't been in love myself. I'll tell you when it happens." 

Without me realizing, my mom was watching us and we were still on top of each other and I was half-. Awkward...

"Yoseob, what are you guys doing?!" She exclaimed and went to grab her belt once again. 

"Mom, wait! She's still innocent." I halted my mother and quickly put a shirt on before she could inflict anymore damage to me.

"Anyways, I got you and your girlfriend an overnight vacation at Jeju Island." 

"Mom, she's not my girlfriend." I whined.

"Friend, girlfriend whatever! Just go on the vacation. Your flight is leaving in three hours" She commanded.

"Does she even have a passport?" I looked at Suzy and she shook her head. "None."

"She'll be your handcarry then so that you can get pass the airport security and we reserved two seats anyway." My mother said.

"Fine."

At the airport, people were giving me awkward stares for I looked like I was carrying a girl around. Why does she have to look so realistic? I went to scan my luggage and the employee walked towards me. I hope that I don't have anything inappropriate.

"Uhm, sir, why do you have ladies' underwear and clothing in your luggage?" She asked me suspiciously.

"Those are my sister's." I simply replied and she left but still glanced a few times at me, she probably thought that I was some psychotic ert but setting that aside, I headed over to check in my luggage and luckily, we weren't overweight. 

When everything was settled, I got into the plane and Suzy could now act like herself again. Oh, yeah! We're flyin' business class. The stewardess went to us with her magical cart of airplane food. "Sir, chicken or fish?" 

"Both." I replied politely and she gave me both sets of airplane food. 

"So one for you and one for your pretty friend?" She asked.

"Of course, not! Both are for me!" 

"Oh.. alright." She was pretty much dumbfounded by my appetite and misuse of words that caused some misunderstanding. 

Suzy reassured the stewardess which saved me from embarrassment. "It's okay, I'm not supposed to eat prior to my diet." 

"Alright~! Have a nice flight." She understood, waved at us happily and went to the next row. I ate happily throughout the whole flight and I ended up feeling sleepy because of eating so much food.

"Yoseob, you have some mess around your mouth." Suzy said and wiped my lips with a tissue. "Oh, thanks." 

She patted my head and smiled. "You're welcome." Damn, is she sure that she's never had a boyfriend? She kinda acts a bit too intimate in a friendly way. Her sweet innocence is too irresistible.

After sometime, Suzy fell asleep on my shoulder and I also slept a few minutes later. I didn't mind though because somehow, she makes me feel relaxed and to be honest, more manly.

The plane landed and we headed straight towards our accomodation so that there's no more time to waste and my, oh my, my mother has outdone herself this time. It was a luxurious villa that she rented just for us. For once, thank you, Mother!

I got inside to see that there's only one bed and let out a heavy sigh. Thank you, Mother... But Leaving that aside, I asked Suzy where she wanted to go and she excitedly pointed out a picture in the travel guide.

"Hey, Yoseob! We could find out what love is here!" It was an article of about a place called Loveland and beside the article, showed a very yet artistically made sculpture of a very... passionate love.

"Suzy, not there." I slowly closed the book and threw it out the window. Screw that book for not being age appropriate, even though I'm over 19.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because it's just, well, it's better to go to the beach!" 

"Okay!" She agreed. That was a close call.

We both changed into our swimming suits and got ready to go to the beach and enjoy some summer fun. Plus, there are girls in swimsuits there keke!

"How do I look?" She asked as she posed cutely wearing her simple yet elegant one-piece swimsuit.

"C-cute." I replied.

"Perfect! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and we ran at full speed towards the beach.

We got a spot and applied our sunblock so that we won't get fried and I must say, it's not just the sun that's hot in here. There are many ladies.~ I approached one of them and tried to start a conversation.

"Hey, I'm Yoseob. What's your name?" I said cutely as I gave her a killer wink.

"I'm IU." She smiled. Bingo! This is a good start.

"I'm Dongwoon." A guy appeared out of nowhere and shielded IU from me. "And I'm her boyfriend." He then punched my gut and went away with IU. Well, that really bad. I went back to Suzy's side and she just laughed at me. 

"Must you always laugh whenever I'm in pain?"

"Sorry, you just looked so funny!" She replied while rolling on the floor. 

"Excuse me, is she your girlfriend?" A random guy came up to us and asked.

"No, why?"

After he heard this, he immediately ignored me and began to flirt with Suzy. "Hi, I'm Soohyun." Oh, the nerve. I gave them a death glare and they ran away.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked with concern, she was about to cry.

"No, no! It's not you." I reassured her while pinching her cheeks and she smiled once again.

Suddenly, more and more guys began to accumulate around her thus, pushing me away. I tried to squeeze back to the crowd but it was no use. I'll admit, I'm too scrawny for those guys. Y'know what, screw this! I'll just let her be by herself with all the "handsome" guys!

Even though I left her there with much anger, I still question why I acted that way. Could it be that I was jealous? No way, it can't be... But there's no other explanation.

It was now sunset and I heard my music box playing... Suzy. I followed the sound to see her sitting by the water with her hair messed up and she looked as if she's been stepped on. Slowly, I walked up to her and sat beside her. She was crying.

"Go away." She said and moved away from me. I crept closer to her and tried to fix her hair but she slapped my hand. Man, she's really pissed at me.

"You left me alone and now look at me, I'm a complete mess!" She threw the music box at me and covered her face.

"You still look pretty to me." I handed it back to her, wiped her tears away and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry." 

"Let's go back to the villa and get some sleep. I think you've got some sunburn on your cheeks, they're all red." 

"But, this isn't sunburn..." She said faintly with some uncertainty. Of course it's sunburn, she should know that. 

We went back to the villa and tucked ourselves in. This time, we slept facing each other with our foreheads touching and without warning, she closed her eyes and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, didn't I tell you that you only do that with the one you love?"

"Didn't I tell you that my cheeks didn't have sunburn? I found out what love feels like... Have you?" She said in a shy manner and buried her face on my chest.

I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. "Yes, I definitely have."


I was inspired to this because of the anime, "Chobits." Also, a did add-on by putting IU and Dongwoon in the story for fun. I will be posting the stories by order in the foreword. :) 

Thank you for reading~!