Project

SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN

The project didn't go as smooth as Yerim expected it to be.

They were both sitting in a corner at the basment studio of SCOA, continuing their project.

"Heyy Kris! no no no don't do it like this!"

"And this material..." Yerim sigh for the nth time.

"For a future designer you have a pretty bad taste." she mumble softly so that kris couldn't hear her or so she thought. 

Kris was indeed a good designer, but not with a good taste. He choose a pretty ugly textile material for the design , it is so horrible that made Yerim cringe.

"Heyy you little girl you do know I'm older than you right?"

" I'm an oppa to you please watch your manners. " 

 

Merong!

 

"Manners...and Can you not try to be cute? Please you are making me uncomfortable."  Kris suddenly said it with a serious expression.

"..."

Yerim stayed silent, a little shocked by his sudden outburst.

Was she too excited that she forgot her manners? and wow ouch his words are so hurtful.

"I...I... I am sorry Kris. I-"

"Hahahaha gottcha little !" He said while ruffle her hair like his pet dog.

Kris is now laughing like a mad guy while holding his stomach.

"Huh?"

"I was just joking Yerim. I am not that sort of guy who condemn a girl and I am actually accepting your opinion about my taste"

"Yeah I might be kind of bad with my taste thats why I need a partner, right my partner?" He said while looking at Yerim while wiggling his thick brows.

"OMG! kris you scared me I thought you were mad at me!" Yerim said while hitting his arm violetly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


After the first project Yerim and Kris got a lot closer and they formed their own clique in the class, with 3 guys 2 girls. Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Yerim and Sumin. They click almost instantly just like how Kris and Yerim. They are the CLIQUES 5 almost insaparentable. 

 

"SOOOO...GUYS...WHAT ARE WE HAVING FOR LUNCH?" Chanyeol asked excitedly because lunch was the only time he looked forward everyday other than critcal thinking lesson on Tuesday.

 

He is Chanyeol, a tall elf boy with 2 large cute eyes. Besides his cute look he is loud,by loud I mean really loud because he can just scream beside my ears and hug people out of a sudden and he is a joke in our group, the happy virus.

 

Everyone shurgged, not sure what to eat too because they had been going through this everyday. It is a little tiring to decide what to eat everyday because they all have different taste in food.

 

"I don't know." Sumin answerd while keep her eyes on the screen on her mac.

"Hey guys why not we go try the new fry chicken stall that is on the next street of our school? So that we can come back in time later for our grey matters lesson at 2.30 p.m" Kai suggested.

 

He is Kai, a handsome charming boy who is gonna take dancing as his major and this guy loves fry chicken beside dancing, so of course he would suggest us to have that for lunch and bet he had been dying to try that chicken from that stall.

 

"Oh okay, sure why not, I don't mind." Kris said while packing his backpack. 

"You know just come back in time. I'm kind of having a feeling Mr Jung is hating us for being late, remeber last week he just rolled his eyes while we enter the studio?" Yerim said with a sigh.

"Yeah...I have the same feeing you know. I dont want to be called a bad student because of having lunch and be late for lesson, my parents would be so disappointed if they found out." Sumin said it with a sad expression.

 

Oh yes last but not least, Sumin is the one you would totally know. A good good girl. Good results, manners and personality but what suprised us was that she isn't boring, she is another joker,but a different one from chanyeol. What great about her is that she isn't trying to be funny but you would just laugh at what she said, that's her charm.

 

"Oh come on! That's totally not our fault okay! Because it was raining cats and dogs and non of us had brought an umbrella that day of course we had to wait for the rain to calm down alittle before walking back to school, if not we would fall sick you know right Miss Sumin?" Chanyeol answered.

"Hmmm yeah i guess... just-"

"Stop with the talking SU(Sumin), if u keep on blabbering we can't go grab lunch and come back in time for Mr Jung's lesson then this time is totally your fault and I'm already starving so let's go!"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update after a long time i'm sorry i have been so busy, i will update more often . please love my story ~