The meeting

SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN

After the 3 hours of boring orientation briefing in the theater, she now found herself sitting beside a medium length hair girl. Now the student of Class D are all sitting around in the basement studio where the year 1 students supposed to be, including Yerim, doing a brief introduction of themself and the course they are majoring to their new classmates. The moment that Yerim fear had arrived...she hates this kind of introduction, because when one is doing the introduction all eyes will be on the one, she hates it, she hates it when people are looking at her, she hates attentions, don't ask why, just because.

 

"I'm Sumin, 18, Local and I’m majoring in fashion marketing or you can call it merchandising. " After the girl beside her finished her talking she now know her time is up, is her turn. Taking deep breathing she then says "I'm Kim Yerim, 18, I'm Local and majoring in Design." Actually it isn't as bad she thought it would be but little did she know there is a boy with chestnut brown hair was looking at her for the whole session.

 

"I'm Kris Wu, 21, I'm Chinese, and I am majoring in Fashion Design.”

HA BULLSEYES!

That's what Yerim had in mind. She was actually playing a game called GUESSING THE COURSE PEOPLE ARE TAKING JUDGING BY THEIR OUTTER APPEARENCE AND THE WAY THEY SPEAK and she was right, the course that the arrogant y looking guy sitting across her is majoring in FASHION DESIGN because it's an easy guess, with those expensive rickowens sneakers, leather pants and jacket, with just one look of him it's either fashion or fashion, really nothing else.

“Since you are Chinese why do u speak Korean so well?” She heard a guy named Jerry asked.

“I moved to Korea with my mum since I was young, so yeah that’s why I speak fluently.” the chestnut brown hair guy answered with a smirk. 

And then there is the sound of “ohhs” and “ahhs”.

 

 

 

 

"Hey Hello? SO... we are partners now? " 

"Uh yeah."

"So what do u think we should come out with? A fashion piece or a editorial design?"

"I'm not sure haha." Yerim answered with an awkward laugh.

Today is the first day of the second week of school the students were assigned to a be in a pair to design anything which related to the word "recycle" and yes you were right on track Kris is Yerim's partner for this project. 

"Uh okay...since you have no idea and we have no much time to discuss, I think we should do a fashion piece like maybe a statement necklace or a dress or a top? Because I’m majoring in fashion design I only know designing."

Why is this guy so arrogant when he speaks?

Can't you be more humble when you talk?  Yerim wanted to answer him that but instead she answered "Um yeah sure, I love fashion too, especially fashion styling we can work on it."

"OK COOL! So we will do it tomorrow after class because I had to meet a friend today, Bye Yerim!" Kris shouted a little too loud in the stairs and left without listing to Yerim's answer.

 

 

 

"I KNOW WHAT THE HELL RIGHT? TELL ME ABOUT IT, URGH!"

Yerim is in the middle of a call with her best friend Sarah, telling her about her new college life and complaining about her new project partner.

"What's his name again? Ken?"

"NO NO NO you idiot I’m repeating for the Nth time is Kris."

"Oh ya right Kris, is he handsome? Huh huh huh is he?"

"This guy has his own style and he is tall...yeah..kinda, but you know with that arrogant attitude and y face I’m going to deduct some of his marks and what more HANDSOME is a big word you gurl , you know everyone have their different taste and he is so not my type so NO HE IS NOT HANDSOME."

"YOU DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE THE WAY THEY TALK, MAYBE HE IS RUSHING TO MEET A REALLY IMPORTANT FRIEND OR MAYEB THIS IS THE WAY HE SPEAKS RIGHT?"

"HEYY! EXCUSE YOU MISS SARAH; ARE YOU MY FRIEND OR HIS? WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW? "

"BECAUSE...IF I WERE A STRANGER AND JUST BY LISTEING THE WAY U SPEAK AND YOUR LOOK YOU ARE DEFINATLY IN THE SAME CATOGORY AS HIM. NO OFFENCE BUT YEAH THIS IS THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS."

"HAHA ! BUT YOU ARE RIGHT."

 

 

 

 


YO! I hope you people like the second chapter and this is my first time writing so please forgive me if i've made any mistake!

Thank you for reading!