First

SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN

NERVOUS

 

NERVOUS

 

NERVOUS

 

That's what she feels at the moment.

 

7.8.2014 

 

The calendar marks FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE with a red marker on her pretty white desk. That's the reason why she is nervous. Who isn't nervous on the First day of college? Everyone is nervous when it comes to their first, isn’t it?

First day of school

First day of work

First date

First kiss

First se...

The sudden jerk of the bus pulls her back from her thoughts...oh right it's her stop she should pay more attention, lucky for the sudden stop of the bus, if isn't she'll miss her stop and have to make an extra effort to take another bus back to this stop to get to the college. After a 5 minutes walk, she finally reached the font of her college, she looked up at the beautiful designed organically shaped seven stories high monochrome building.

"Finally I'm a college student now. Majoring my favorite subject in one of the most famous college in Seoul, what more can I ask for? I am so lucky!"

Indeed she is lucky , for being able to get in to Seoul College of the Arts. Not everyone can enter the prestegious college, one does not only need money to enter ,but brain and talent too is needed.

For a minute she doesn't feel or remembered to feel nervous anymore because she is too happy.

 

 


 

 

The college is crowded today, of students.

Some are walking, some are sitting at the main stairs,

some are in groups, some are alone,

some are spacing out, some are happy chit chatting.

 

Yerim on the other side were sitting by the main stairs, alone, spacing out, or that’s what other students might think of but actually she were observing the students around, the males and females.

The students there were stylishly dressed up

from quirky street style to the minimal monochrome style,

from expensive sneakers to killer high heels.

Males are handsome and the females are pretty.

Suddenly she feel a little shy in her casual white tee and her wash out blue jeans , she thought today was the orientation day so she decided to dressed down (casual), but she was wrong everyday is a dress up day in Seoul College of the Arts.

 "Indeed outer appearance is crucial in this college." she murmured to herself and mentally take note that she have to dressed up everyday to college in the future because it is always better to over dressed than under dressed.

The fun of observing people soon came to an end, she suddenly remembered the reason why she came today.

"Oh crap, I totally forgotten about the orientation meeting!"

"Can I know where is the main theater?"

"The highest level at block H."

After asking one of the students around she made her way to the main theater on the highest level of block H by taking the capsule like lift. By the time she reached the main theater the place is half filled with students, she assumed she came to the right place. She walks in the black door and she takes a sit.

 

OPEN

 

CLOSE

 

OPEN

 

CLOSE

 

Her eyes are closing.

The boring orientation meeting filled with boring info related to each course is making yerim sleepy and yesterday night due to nervousness she barely sleep, but lucky for her she had made a wise choice by chosing the sit on second last row of the theater and soon she begain to doze off dreaming about her new college life in Seoul College of the arts.

 

 

 

 


 

 

HEY YO !

This is my first time writing I hope you guys like it!

please be kind to me maybe give some comments let me know what you guys think! 

Thank You! :)