Epilogue

Really, I Don't Know

Lay's POV

  I just woke up from a good night's sleep. I had never slept so well after debuting. I looked towards the other bed of the room and saw Lu Han's bed empty, he's probably out for a walk or what. Hope he remembered his disguise.

  But then I realised something: there was something wrong. His bed was a little bit too neat, the room too neat, everything was like nobody had been using it. I had been checking the Internet and there were rumours that Lu Han is leaving EXO. But never mentioned anything to us.

  The horror was building in my heart. It couldn't be. He never mentioned anything. He's not going to leave, right? I felt suffocated suddenly. I stumbled towards the living room, only seeing everyone there. There was no laughter, no chatter.

  "I think you should see this, hyung." Kyung Soo said calmly, and I noticed that some of the members were even teary.

                I am sorry. So so sorry. Love you all. Hope to see you......again.

                                                                                                                 Yours truly, Lu Han

  Suddenly, I began to panic."Guys, check the Internet, NOW!"

 

  However, Suho raised up his phone, revealing the devastating topic of the article.

 

            

 

                               "BREAKING:LU HAN LEAVING EXO"

                     

  "I knew it." I slumped to the floor, tears escaping my eyes.

 

Author's Ramble: My first not-so-called chapter. I know it is short, and it too. Pardon my spelling and granmmar mistakes. I cannot update everyday, but this is a one-shot, so never mind.

Till then, bye!