Witch!Taemin / SSR-esque fic

TaeKey AU's

 

taekey (sort of sugar sugar rune) au where taemin is a candidate to become the top witch in the witching world and has to come to earth and collect things and sstuff (ingredients, rarities idk) to win but then he meets kibum while trying to obtain a thing and oops he fell in love with a human and tbh super cute taekey with pretty magic involved and taemin gets into a load of trouble for dropping out of the competition for a human, and eve nworse showing off his magical powers so he has to leave in order to keep his magic but he doesnt go back he runs from it and then years later kibum is in university or just out of it and taemin turns up on his doorstep, and he’s beaten and bordering on half dead, magical authorities having striped him of his powers, and ty reunion before snuggles on the couch. and taemin finds it hard to adjust to life without magic, he' never not had it there and its like a month or so later they're living together when taemin is being extra lazy over idk like getting up to grab the remote control or something when it just floats over or something and taemin realizes he hasnt lost all of it and he's just so happy because regardless of being lazy and using magic like that, he's had it all his life and its a part of who he is and even with kibum he felt broken without it. and it isnt enough to attract the attention of the magical world, but just enough that he can live a pretty normal life with kibum.