Missing Prisoner

The Maze Runner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

The dark-skinned guy brought me to the log near the kitchen where he got me some water.

 

"Thank you..." I started.

 

He shrugged and smiled, "no problem... Newt said that I have to be useful to the other Gladers... I'm just trying to help"

 

After finish drinking, he accompany me back to where newt is.

 

Once Newt was in sight, I ran to him, "NEWT!!" he looked at me and a worried smile hung on his face, "are you okay furball? Did he hurt you bad?" "No, I'm okay... where's Ben?" I asked, feeling a bit cautious now as terror start eating me out again.

 

He scoffed, "he's in the pit... that klunk..." Newt said while crossing his arms.

 

The dark-skinned boy just stood next to us while silently watching me and Newt. Newt looked at him and put a hand on his shoulder, "good job greenie, now we are assured that we can trust you" Newt said with a teasing grin on his face.

 

The dark-skinned boy smiled widely as he felt that he's appreciated and feel that he's helpful.

 

Afternoon came and we gathered around to eat. I brought the 3 greenies to eat with the Korean colony, well... since they belong with us anyways.

 

The boys (except for Jungwoo of course) waved to me and the geeenies with a huge grin on their faces.

 

"Hey!" I squealed as I sit on a log across from them and put my plate on my lap, "feeling better?" Inoh asked. I nod and give him an assured smile, "yeah, it was no big deal though... Oh! meet the new greenies!" I exclaimed while pointing at the 3 boys who's awkwardly sitting on either side of me, not knowing on how they should act.

 

Kwanghaeng stepped up and examine the greenies, "Uhh... okay, this is going to be hard since we don't actually know your names and you three aren't exactly remembering anything so... You!" He pointed to the dark-skinned boy, "let's just call you N hmm? Because the time you arrive, you called our little kitty's name which starts with 'N'" Kwanghaeng suggested and 'N' replied with a grin on his face.

 

I rolled my eyes and punch his arm, "don't make up such lame excuses Kwanghaeng, that's weird!" I scowled. Sungmin rose from his seat and slung an arm around me, "but he does make a point kitty..." I looked at Sungmin in disbelieve and push his face away which results him laughing at my action.

 

Kwanghaeng chuckled at our actions before continuing, "You... you're Leo... because you have that feline features that reminds me of a cat Gally 'accidentally' killed last week..." Kwanghaeng said while pointing at the sharp-eyed boy who is now had a widened eyes and shocked expression at what Kwanghaeng just said.

 

I hit Kwanghaeng on his arm, which he replied wih a laugh, "chill! I was just joking!!"

 

 He then looked at the pointy-nosed-europeanish boy, "you... hey Inoh, do you think he looks like him??" He asked with a grin on his face.

 

Inoh went closer to the boy as the boy back up a few steps, "yup... he does looks like him! Even more from the side..." Inoh said while gripping on the startled boy's shoulders.

 

"Well, since that's the case then we'll call you Ken!" Kwanghaeng exclaimed with a grin on his face, "why?" I asked. "Our friend Ken here looks a loy like our passed friend Kenneth... boy he did have the similar nose shape as Ken here" Inoh said while whistling.

 

I rolled my eyes at Inoh but smiled at the three, "well, that's it guys! You three are officially a glader! Welcome to the family!" I grinned at the three as they return my grin.

 

We ate and chat together, sharing stories on what it's like to be in the glade and what's it like for me to be the only female on this place full of boys.

 

They opened up to us pretty well, they were nice and fun to be with.

 

Soon, Newt came up to us, "hey guys! Having some great time eh?" He teased, "what's up?" I asked. "I need to borrow you three and you Nana" he said while pointing to us.

 

N, Leo and Ken stood up and I did too.

 

Newt walk first and we four followed behind him. On the back, we could hear the boys shouting, telling us that we'll chat again later at the homestead and stuffs.

 

 We walk to the lookout tree and Newt stop there which made us halt our steps right behind him, "so, dooes any of you have any ideas on why I called you here?" He asked. We shook our heads and as I glimpse at the boys, they had a pretty terrified looks on their faces.

 

Newt laughed at them, "chill guys! It's nothing bad! Seriously" we look at each other and shrugs, "well, last time Nana arrived I was in charge of her, it should've been tommy but we made an exception because she's well... differrent... and so to make it clear again, Nana" he said and tap my shoulders, making me look at him instantly,"you're in charge of the 3 okay?"

 

"They have a name..." I mumbled. Newt seemed to heard that, "really? You guys got your names that soon?" Newt ask as he raised an eyebrow while looking at the boys.

 

"N-no, the name were given to us because Kwangha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter