Chapter One

Stay With Him

Chapter One

Everyone has a story to tell. Everyone has been through pain before. Before everyone can listen to another's story, they have to write their own. The stories are written across the stars so that even the future can't erase the past.

Seohyun and Luhan grew up together as childhood best friends. They were the perfect match for each other. Luhan, who is clumsy is taken care of by the caring Seohyun. Seohyun, who isn't musically talented is taught by the musical genius Luhan. Their parents dream to see their children marry each other, knowing that they will be together forever. However on Luhan's 18th birthday, he announced his leave for the military. Seohyun was sad to hear about his departure. She was going to miss his presence for two years.

The day before Luhan left, Seohyun has gotten into a car accident. Their parents rushed to the hospital and Luhan left behind everything to stay by her side. The doctors told them that if she wakes up,she might forget certain things. Luhan froze after hearing the doctor say so. They made a promise to each other that when they turn 20, they will get marry to each other.

"I promise you..." Luhan whispered. "Please don't forget about me."


Several days later, Seohyun woke up. Everyone was by her side; remembering the doctor's warning about her memory.

"Everyone is here..." Seohyun said.

"Is everything alright, Miss?" The doctor asked.

"I feel quite alright but I have a question that I wish to be answered..." Seohyun said.

"What is it?" the doctor replied.

Seohyun pointed at Luhan and said "who is he?"

Luhan's body frozed...and everyone put on their sad expression.

"He is...um." The doctor looked at Luhan.

"I am Luhan." Luhan said, and smile when in the inside he is crying.

"L-Luhan..." Seohyun said, smiling. "I like your name."

"Thank you." Luhan replied.

The doctor let Seohyun rest and everyone else went to the doctor's office.

"It seems like Seohyun recognize everyone except you, Luhan." The doctor said.

"It's okay for her to forget about me because I will just make new memories with her." Luhan said.

The atmosphere has gotten sad and gloomy. Deep inside Luhan's heart, he wishes that she remembered him.

"If we're meant to be together, then she will fall in love with me once again." Luhan said to himself.

After saying goodbye to Seohyun, everyone went home. This accident seems too weird and Seohyun's parents went to her room to search for any clues that might've lead to this accident. Even after hours and hours of searching, no clues were found. Seohyun's parents gave up on searching and went to get some rest. Maybe tomorrow would be better.


Sometimes clues aren't visible to those who doesn't have patience to wait for it to appear.

The next day Luhan came over to Seohyun's house attempting to search for any clues that may lead to her accident. Luhan searched her entire bedroom but found nothing and just when he was about to give up, he found a book hidden under her closet. He took the book out and on the cover of the book the words "pain is only the beginning..." was written. Luhan opened the book and he was shocked to see what was written.


Author's note: Currently in vacation but I wanted to update one of my unwritten stories. So here's the newest update. It isn't super long but I promise the story will be really good. At the end of the fic, I wish to give out a handwritten copy of this story as a gift to a reader that always stand out to me.