Chapter 4

Black Spot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You! ..."

Sehun continued to draw people's hands, Luhan.

"Yak, aishh what do you want? Let me, fool! "Cried Luhan.

Sehun release his grip and turned to face Luhan.

"Umma told us to boutique. N-O-W"Sehun said emphatically. Luhan did not struggle anymore, he just shut up. Sehun immediately reversed his body and walked to the parking lot. Luhan trailing behind him in silence.

There is no conversation that took place between the two men together in a ed BMW car drove slowly being such. Sehun seemed to focus driving while Luhan directing gaze out scanning the road that passed through the windshield that opened half.

"Until when?" Asked Luhan break the silence.

"Hmm?" Murmured Sehun confused with intent Luhan question.

"We, until when we become puppets?" He asked as he leaned his head against the back of the car seat occupied while closing his eyes.

"..." Silent Sehun not answer. He knew the purpose Luhan question, but he did not know the definitive answer to the question Luhan.

"Do n’t you love the tan skinned Namja?" Luhan asked still closed his eyes. Sehun slightly squeezed the steering wheel when he heard Luhan convey the question,

"...." Silent, Sehun unable or unwilling to answer questions Luhan.

"If you love him, why are you still sitting next to me at this time? Are not you tired of being a puppet? "Luhan still kept going with my eyes closed. He did not see Sehun increasingly force grip on the wheel.

"......" Sehun trying to hold back the emotions and remain silent does not respond to Luhan.

"You know, I love you. Very, but the taste of tiredness accumulate exceeded my love for you. If only I could choose, I would choose not to love you. "

Sehun not respond but his eyes widened in disbelief as Luhan said that love him.

"You know, my chance to escape into a puppet was when you disagree will this match. Next to my heart hoping you say agree, but next to my heart tired to continue to be a doll. If at that time you say no then we will not face this situation. "Luhan tried to pour out his heart that he buried himself for this.

"......" Sehun still a loyal listener to Luhan.

"If you say no, then the moment at least you're going along with your Namja it and I'll be free for myself. Hahahaha stupid us ... "said Luhan smiled bitterly. Her lips make a sound of laughter, but tears still sliding from the closed eye.

Silence,

Sehun did not respond to Luhan words. Honestly Sehun like Luhan, first. Luhan is his first love while still being children. But everything changed when Sehun find skinned tan Namja, filled his heart at this time. The first meeting that there was no element of romance in it. But the very imprint his heart.

They immediately got out of the car when it has arrived at a boutique.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin have reached the ward Baekhyun. He seemed surprised to see Baekhyun had opened his eyes even if only an empty view shown.

"Hyung" Jongin approached the bed. It appears Baekhyun turned and smiled sweetly. The smile that was never shown Baekhyun cursed since the incident happened. Jongin immediately embraced the frail body. Baekhyun Jongin hair slowly. He felt the Jongin body trembling because of tears.

"Why you cry hmmm?" Baekhyun asked softly because of his long sleep effects.

Jongin not answer, he just shook his head and hugged him tightly. Baekhyun only affectionately Jongin hair.

"Go to sleep, you must be tired." Said Baekhyun

Jongin nodded in the arms and fell asleep in a sitting position and body clutching Baekhyun stomach. Actually that is uncomfortable position, but somehow Jongin face extremely peaceful.

An hour had passed, the door open wards show faces emerging Sehun bring some food parcels.

"Uh Baek-" Have not had time to finish the sentence, Baekhyun has pressed his finger to his lips as quiet si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter