Chapter 2

Black Spot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey young man, I had found him first." Said the old man “ Go find another oe.”

"It's up to" that man is Yifan.

Yifan immediately pulled Jongin to the second floor of the bar.  Jongin still shocked, he did not understand what just happen.

BRUUKKK

Yifan threw Jongin  on the bed in the room.

"You're a " Yifan said while he opened his entire clothes immediately.

"MWO, .." Jonginn surprised when Yifan was also rip his clothes off.

"Andwe .... Stop " Jongin shouted try prevent Yifans hands rip his clothes.

“Ya!!!!”

Chan Yeol scream loudly when saw Yifan trying to rip Jongin Clothes

"What do you want Dobi? "Yifan said coldly.

"............" ChanYeol lost words

"If you want to enjoy him tonight, sorry. He's mine." Said Yifan coldly.

Without a word Chan Yeol turned around and the shut the door with a bang. Jongin tears melted under Yifans body, he never thought his life would be like this difficult.

"Why are you crying hmmm? "Asked Yifan in mocking tone.

"... .."

"This is Your work, right? Calm down I will pay  your body expensive." Said Yifan coldly. Even so, his eyes looks really  sad.

Sraaakkk

Jongin clothes were torn shapeless, showed a clean body with distinctive brown leather.

"Please stop sunbae." Jongin said softly

"Why ? don’t you like it?" Asked Yifan cold.

Yifan push hard. He brutally continue to satisfy his disappointment. His body keeps moving but his eyes appeared glazed look people in uder his body weep without a sob. When it has reached , he immediately lay down beside Jongin, still visible traces of tears on Jongin face, but his eyes were shut fell asleep from exhaustion.

Morning was ahead, whether it can be called early or not because in fact the clock in the room had been pointing to the 10. Yifan looking around the room.

Empty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter