Chapter 3

Black Spot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning is coming, Jongin woke up, he slept in uncomfortable position on the couch of Baekhyun room. He removed the coat. Although hesitant, he believes that Sehun lend his coat for warmth him. He washed his face in the bathroom.

Baekhyun still sleeping in comfortable position to on the bed. Jongin sat bedside baekhyun and held his hand.

'You do not want to wake Hyung?' Softly Jongin whispers.

' is there more fun than with me here Hyung?'

'I'm afraid,  very afraid'

'Please wake Hyung, I miss you.' Jongin only utter these words in his mind. He  was crying inside.

He has promised there will be no more tears dripping. He was tired. Very tired.

After that Jongin immediately stepped left Baekhyun ward. He was heading to his home and immediately cleaned himself and changed into her blue shirt . He grabbed a black jacket and headed to school.

He has decided to take care Baekhyun and looking for work. He gave up his education and scholarship in order to maintain Baekhyun condition. Jongin up in front of the principals room, he had established his heart.

“……..”

.

.

.

"Mianhae seonsangnim, I have to take care my hyung."

"But are you sure Jongin? It's already your second year. "Said the principal

"Mianhae seonsangnim. I still choose to retreat from here, my hyung need me. "Said Jongin politely.

"Okay." I hope you will get the best.

"Kamsahamnida" Jongin bow to the principal and immediately left the principal's office. He took time to pass the class. Ah the former class more precisely, because starting tomorrow he will no longer step his foot in that room. Locked  in a cramped space with a variety of formulas and knowledge for 10 hours every day. He sure he will miss those days. He looked at Han seonsangnim being briefed about the physics in front of the class to his classmates. He saw an empty bench. He will miss that hard bench someday.

Jongin not want to linger in view of the future will he missed. He immediately stepped away from the school gate to go to  hospital where Baekhyun treated. Meanwhile, in another classroom,  Yifan seems sat nervously looking at the clock that never shows a break time.

Chanyeol who was behind the bench Yifan uneasily aware of his friend. But he was reluctant to ask, he still remembers the events when Yifan dragging Jongin  in the hotel room. Half his heart was not willing Jongin treated like that by Yifan, but half of his heart was too proud to admit it because during this time he also insulted and regard Jongin as es.

The clock shows the time of rest, followed by ringing the school alarm rang out like the chant melodies for all the high school students. Yifan immediately closed the book on his desk without packing into the bag. He immediately ran to the Jongins classroom . Chanyeol follow behind, he curiosus why Yifan seems very rushed.

Yifan had reached Jongin class. Jongin classmates start whispering while Yifan arriving into the classroom. He believes Jongin didn’t come today  because'd been looking for his view leads to the rest of the class.

"Where is Jongin?" Asked Yifan at a girl sitting in front.

"Mianhae sunbae, I do not know. Jongin is not here today. "Said the girl, she was a little afraid to see Yifan in eyes that totally unfriendly.

Afterwards Yifan left the classroom without saying a word. Sehun looking Yifan in flat stare. He wrestled with his own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter