we are going to korea

our family vacation

 

since its Christmas vacation, hwang family decided to take a break from a business and have a vacation in korea for 3weeks with jung family since mr. jung and mr. hwang is childhood friend and business partners.

[In the hwang&jung private plane:]

Tiffany: hey jessi! What will you do first when we reach the mansion in korea?

Jessica: ofcourse I will go to my room and sleep first.

Tiffany: your not gonna eat first? Im sure when we arrive in the mansion there will be delicious food.

Jessica: I would…

Tiffany cut jessica’s word

Tiffany: I know I know jessi(laugh) you would choose sleeping than eating.

Jessica: yooouuu got it fany-ah you know me(smile)

Then tiffany turn to her daddy and asked her dad about his childhood friend in korea.

Tiffany: daddy you said you and mr. jung have a bestfriend in korea?

Mr. hwang:  yes baby, its our childhood friend right mr. jung?

Mr. jung: yes.

Jessica: really dad? You haven’t tell me that you have a childhood friend in korea(pout)

Tiffany: its because you sleep a lot jessi!

Mr. jung: fany is right I don’t wanna disturb my princess in her sleep that’s why(smile)

Tiffany: by the way dad, who are they?

Mr. hwang: they are the kim family.

Jessica: is kim family have a daughter? Or son?

Mr. hwang: before they move in korea 18 years ago. They have a 2years old daughter already

Jessica: hmmm and she’s already in her 20’s right now and she’s 1year older than me and tiffany.

Tiffany: I see(smile)

Mr. hwang: mr. jung and I invited them to come in the mansion and celebrate also their Christmas and new year with us.

Tiffany: oh really? Hmm it would be fun right jessi?(eye smile)

After arriving in the airport in korea[9:00am] mr. hwang’s butler fetch them to the airport. And when they reached on the mansion…ofcourse Jessica go to her room first and sleep like she said, while the other is eating.

After eating mr. hwang and mr. jung go to their own room to rest while tiffany go to jessica’s room.

Tiffany: hey jessi! Can we share a room? I want to be with my beloved bestfriend side until christmas and new year.

Jessica: do what you want fany-yah(sleep again)

Then tiffany sleeps beside Jessica. The 2 family definitely tired because of 20hours of traveling from America to korea.

[3:00pm in the mansion]

Mr. hwang wake up first after resting on his room he goes to the living room and call a maid to make coffee for him. While mr. hwang is in the living room drinking coffee and watching t.v. her daughter tiffany joined him.

Tiffany: hi daddy(smile) how was your 3hours of sleep?

Mr. hwang: it’s ok baby, my jetlag is gone a little.. I though you were sleeping?

Tiffany: I just wake up early already dad, where is mr. jung? Is he awake already?

Mr. hwang: he’s still currently sleeping in his room.

Tiffany: jessi Is still sleeping in her room, well like father like daughter.

The two of them laugh.

Mr. hwang: your definitely right baby.

Then suddenly mr. jung appear in nowhere, tiffany and mr. hwang are surprised.

Mr. jung: what is like father like daughter I heard? You two are talking about me and my princess don’t you?

Mr. hwang: you heard it right jung!(smile), do you want a coffee jung?

Mr. jung: yes sure I want black coffee.

Mr. hwang called the maid to make a coffee for mr. jung

Mr. hwang: what do you want baby?

Tiffany: nothing daddy(smile) I’ll wait for jessi to wake up.

While the three of them are watching t.v. in the living room mr. jung asked mr. hwang,

Mr. jung: hey hwang when will be kim arriving here in the mansion? What time?

Mr. hwang: wait I will call him.

Tiffany: I want to meet them, specialy mr. kim’s daughter I wish we can be friends or maybe we can be bestfriend.

Then Jessica suddenly appear. Tiffany surprised from Jessica.

Jessica: yah! Fany-yah!(looking to tiffany with an icy glare) you can’t be become bestfriend with her.

Tiffany: why jessi?

Jessica: remember im your only bestfriend, I don’t want you to replace me as your bestfriend.

Tiffany: I know jessi(smile) no one can replace you! Remember that ok!?

Jessica: you promise?

Tiffany: promise jessi(eye smile)

Mr. hwang calling mr. kim in the phone.

Mr. hwang: hey kim! When will you arrive here? Common hurry up go here as fast as you can. Will wait for you ok!? Ok ok no problem with that! Just come quikly, we will be having a delicious dinner tonight will wait for you ok bye.

Mr. hwang hung up his phone, mr. jung, Jessica, tiffany are looking at him.

Mr. jung: what did he say?

Mr. hwang: he said they will be here at 7:00pm

Tiffany: then ask the maid to cook a delicious dinner tonight.

Mr. hwang: I will baby.

Jessica: hmm im hungry I will eat some snack, will you come with me tiffany?

Tiffany: sure jessi.

The two girls come to the kitchen to eat some snack  while mr. hwang asked the maid to cook a delicious dinner for 7people tonight, mr. hwang also goes to the kitchen looking for tiffany and Jessica.

Mr. hwang: fany jessi.

Tiffany&Jessica: yes?

Mr. hwang: kim said they will come here with her daughter and niece. Her daughter name is taeyeon and her niece name is yuri.

Tiffany: really? More people more fun, let’s greet them happily right jessi?

Jessica: yes sure.

Mr. hwang: I know Jessica is a quiet person she doesn’t  want to be around of many people don’t force her baby.

Jessica: its ok mr. hwang as long tiffany will be happy I’ll be happy too(smile) although we have a different personality.

Tiffany: that’s my bestfriend.

Mr. hwang: thank you jessi  for coming into my daughter’s life. For making her happy everyday.

Jessica: its my pleasure mr. hwang im also glad that tiffany came into my life, w/o her my life will be boring.

Tiffany: stop this cheesy conversation!! Daddy, jessi (pouting)

Mr. hwang: (laughs) ok baby your getting red.

Then mr. hwang goes to the living room with mr. jung, the two girls left in the kitchen.

Jessica: fany-yah now is the right age to fall inlove can I ask you what is your ideal type to a boy/girl?

Tiffany: why are you suddenly asking me that question?

Jessica: just answer me!

Tiffany: ok jessi..,hmm I want a boy/girl who can proudly say I love you even in front of many people, who can love me for real as I am and see me beautiful even if not, who can show me to his parents saying: mom,dad this is my girlfriend, and who can proudly say: hey! All of you she is my love, my life and my everything.

Jessica: that’s all? Well I can do that(smile)

Tiffany: what do you mean you can do that? I mean were bestfriend? How could you do that?

Jessica: you know fany..,someone told me that when it comes to love choose your bestfriend as your partner. Because a bestfriend knows you well, never let you down, and always here for you. Just like us fany(serious face) we can marry each other.

Tiffany: are you serious?

Jessica: yes im serious tiffany! What if I confess my love for you? Are you going to accept me?

Tiffany: then if you love me so much..i will accept you we’ve been together for 13years.

Jessica: really?(smile)

Tiffany: are you confessing to me now?

Jessica: no it’s not the right time to confess, I will confess to you soon just wait I will make an effort just for you.

Tiffany: ow! It’s almost 7:00pm the kim family will be arriving here, common jessi lets go to the front door to greet them.

Jessica: ok fany(smile)

The two girls goes to the front door holding hands.

Peep! Peep! Kim family is here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 1