Part 5

The library scene

No one's POV

 

Minho grab Jinki by the arm, pulling him away. Far away to that place or more like to that person. 

 

"Minho! Let go! It hurts!" Jinki hiss, trying to pull his arm out of Minho's grasp. Failing miserably because Minho is much more stronger than him.

 

"Are you going out with that man?!" Minho barks.

 

Jinki frown. "What?!" 

 

"If you are, I can't accept that! I won't accept that! I will never accept that!" Minho said.

 

"What are you talking about? You left for a whole year and then you're going to say weird things? Let go of me, you idiot!" Jinki said, managing to yank away his hand but Minho catches him.

 

They enter the library and Jinki run away. Far from Minho but the latter blocked the library door.

 

"Get out of my way!" Jinki hiss glaring at Minho.

 

"No! We need to talk!" Minho insist, but Jinki won't have any of that.

 

Just to go far from minho, Jinki run inside the library, to the row of shelves. But since he is drenched with the rain, teamed up with his sangtae, he slips.

 

Jinki expects to end up hitting his face with the cold hard floor but instead, a comforting warmth envelops him along with a strong arm gripping his slender waist.

 

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Minho breathes near Jinki's ear, making the older shiver.

 

Jinki's eyes widen, pushing Minho away but tripping nce again but, not without taking hold of a few books and throwing it to Minho's direction.

 

Minho blocks his face with both his arms, wincing in pain when the hard end of the book hit the bottom side of his eyes.

 

Jinki stare at Minho with a frown. He is also panting. His heart is aching along with a painful throb of his head. He is sure that a terrible headache is about to come.

 

Silence spreads between them as Minho take a step closer.

 

"Don't come near me!" Jinki yells.

 

Minho look hurt.

 

"Why are you doing this to me? You make me feel all different feelings. I don't know since when did I started feeling this way. I don't know if I want this feeling. When you left..." Jinki pants, looking down with a frown, still seated on the cold floor. "When you left, I felt empty. Alone. Lonely. You just left Minho. Left without a word. Then, you're going to come back like nothing happened?! Like you never left?! Do I look stupid to you?!" He sobs. "And then... And then, when everything is settled, you'll just go? Yeah, you did leave a note. but damn Minho! How would I understand that useless note?"

 

Minho just stare at Jinki with unreadable eyes. 

 

"You said 'I'm going out'? To where Minho? And until when? Another year? A month? A week?" Jinki's tears started pouring like a water falls down his chubby cheeks. "Or... maybe forever." 

 

Minho clench his fist. 

 

"I don't want to have false hope again Minho. You didn't tell me where you were going--"

 

"I did!" Minho intervenes.

 

"No you didn't!" Jinki interjects.

 

"I did!" Minho repeats.

 

"I didn't hear anything like that!" Jinki yells.

 

"Then, you must've forgotten it!" Minho insists.

 

Jinki is speechless. Yeah, maybe he is a bit forgetful but there is no way he would forget something important like that.

 

"That medical program is America would have been due for 2 years but I worked hard to finish the curriculum for a year because I can't bear to be away from you for too long. But as I came back, you've already become an assistant professor." Minho look down slightly. "Once again, the gap between us widen. I want to catch up to you. I want to stand beside you with confidence. I want to be able to provide you with your needs. I want to be the one to support you. The only person you depends on." Minho said, eyes soft and full of emotions.

 

Jinki's eyes widen hearing that. 

 

"Y-yah! What's with that catching up thing? What's with supporting me? This is the first time I've ever heard of that!" Jinki said, flustered. 

 

"Hyung. The first time I saw you, you became the most important person for me. More important than myself." Minho said, turning to Jinki.

 

The older one is speechless. He can see the obvious emotion on Minho's eyes. The love and longing the younger has towards him. 

 

"Y-yah! What are you talking about?! I don't want to be the most important person in your life! I'm just me." Jinki lied. But Minho is inching closer to him.

 

Minho took hold of Jinki's face and stare at him with love. "There are things we can't change. And what I feel for you and you, being the most important thing in this world for me is one of that." He said, now kissing Jinki.

 

"I love you Jinki-hyung." Minho said after the kiss.

 

--

 

"A-aaah! Min-ho! S-stop!" Jinki gasp as Minho him.

 

Minho can feel that Jinki is so close so he went deeper. Jinki threw his head back as he came. Minho let go of Jinki's limp , gulping Jinki's .

 

Jinki blush. "P-pabo! Who would swallow that?" He stutter.

 

Minho lean close to him. "Jinki-hyung... I can't hold back anymore." He said. 

 

Jinki swallow as red creep up his face. Minho smirk and attacked Jinki's lips ance again. Jinki tasted himself on Minho's mouth. 

 

And things went by so fast. You know what happened next. The two of them started making love. Filling every inch and corner of the library with their sweet moans and gasp and some occassional screams.

 

--

 

They're not the perfect couple. Jinki have too much pride and Minho probably has none of it by now. Even if Jinki won't say 'I love you' to Minho often but the younger knows it by now. Because, Minho and Jinki belongs to each other. They love each other so much. Not with words but with actions.

 

--

 

A/n:

Hey guys! So this is the end of this stupidly written story. How in the world would I be able to write a more interesting story? I feel crappy and insecure this past few days. And nothing seems to comfort me. So, my mood affects my story. I hope you guys enjoy this. 

 

Comment me your reactions. =))