Promise

Promise

AN: Unbetaed.

Promise me you won’t do anything stupid

Promise me

I..promise to you

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!”

Jaejoong stopped walking.

“YAH!!! KIM JAEJOONG!!!!”

He pulled one of his earphones away from his ear.  Frowning, he sure he heard someone was shouting his name.  Who? Looking around at the school ground there is only him.  Wait!! The ghost story that his schoolmates had been told all along is actually true??  Why the hell he volunteered to clean his class after school.  Damn!!!

“KIM JAEJOONG!!” “UP HERE, IDIOT”

 “What do you want, Yunho? And what, with the shouting?”

“Nothing.  I just want to announce something by shouting it out to you”

“And what is that?”

“I LOVE YOU, KIM JAEJOONG” shouted Yunho from the rooftop.

Dumbfounded, “What?”

“I LOVE YOU KIM JAEJOONG.  BE MY BOYFRIEND?”

“WELL, I LOVE YOU TOO.  NOW, GET DOWN HERE SO I CAN GIVE YOU A KISS,” shouted Jaejoong from below.

Few minutes later Yunho appeared in front of Jaejoong, received his first kiss from his long time crush.

 

Marry me, Jaejoong

Sure.  I want a wedding ring from Cartier.  Get me one of those rings, and I’m yours.

 

“I vow to love you, honor you, and cherish you from this day forward.  This vow is not until death do us apart.  Because I warned you Jung Jaejoong, the day god decided to take you away from me, I’ll follow you.”

“Yes, mother.  We’ll be there in less than an hour if Jaejoong ready.” “He’s still in the bathroom” “I’ll drive carefully” “See you soon, mother”.  Hanging up the phone, Yunho went upstairs to the bedroom.

Walking into his, their bedroom, he saw clothes all over the bedroom.  On the bed, on the dressing chair and also on the floor.  Picking up clothes that been thrown by Jaejoong during his-i-need-to-find-the-best-outfit, although his wife is gorgeous even in his Hello Kitty outfit, Yunho put all the clothes in laundry basket so he can fold it later after coming back home from dinner at his mother in law’s place.  But then he heard retching sound from inside the bathroom.  Yunho quickly go to the bathroom and knock on the door.

“Jae…Baby, are you okay?”

Jaejoong opened the door and nodded to Yunho weakly.  Eyeing his wife’s pale face, Yunho couldn’t help feel worried.  His wife had been vomiting since the last two months.  Adding up his loss appetite, his wife has lost so much weight. 

“You sure, you’re feeling okay, baby?  If not, I could call mother and told her we couldn’t come”

“I’m fine,” grabbing Yunho’s hand, Jaejoong said,”Let’s go.  We won’t mother and father waits for us any longer.”

Sitting in the car, Yunho asked, “Let’s go see the doctor tomorrow”

“I’ll already go to the doctor.  I’m going to get the result in any days”

“Well, I hope it’s nothing”

“I hope so.  It’s probably just stress”

Giving his wife a kiss on his cheeks, Yunho put the car into gear and drive.

 

“Jaejoong, you ate too little.” said Mrs. Kim. 

“I’m full mom.”

Looking at her son in law, “Yunho, please tell Jaejoong to eat some more.  He is so skinny.”said Mrs Kim pleadingly.

“Jae…”

“No.”

Suddenly Jaejoong stand up abruptly and ran to the bathroom.  Yunho went to his wife side quickly.  Watching his wife vomit his dinner, he heart died a little.  Grabbing a towel, dampen it a little, he wiped Jaejoong’s face tenderly.  Then he noticed his parents in law standing at the bathroom door, watching them with worried expression.

“Jaejoong are you okay, sweetie,”asked Mrs Kim.  She turned at Yunho, “Yunho, what’s wrong with Jaejoong?”

“I’m not sure,” Yunho then carried Jaejoong bridal style and put him on the sofa at the living room and went to the kitchen.  Jaejoong’s mother sat beside him.

“Are you okay son.  Since when did this happen?”asked Mrs Kim looking at his only son worriedly.

“Have you gone to the doctor?” asked Mr Kim.

“He already went to the doctor the other day and right now is waiting for the result.” Giving his wife a glass of water, “he had been like these since last two month”

“You have been vomiting since the last two month?” “Answer me these Jaejoong”

“Any sign of fatigue?”

“Yes”

“Loss of apetite?”

“Yes”

Looking at his mother, Jaejoong asked, “Why are you asking me all these?”

“You might be pregnant, Jaejoong,” exclaimed her.

“What?”

“I said Jaejoong might be pregnant”

“Really?”

“Yunho, don’t get excited.  This probably just me being stress with work”said Jaejoong after seeing his husband hopeful face.

“I know.  Mother, father, it’s late and Jaejoong need to rest.  So I guess will be going now”

“Okay.  Jaejoong, call me as soon as you get the result”

Rolling his eyes, “Yes, mom”.  Hugging his mother then his father, “I’ll call you”

“Drive carefully, son” said Mr Kim at Yunho.

“Sure father”

Putting his car in parking gear, he saw his wife already asleep.  Carefully lifting Jaejoong, Yunho carried him to their bedroom and tuck him in.  Sitting beside his wife on the bed, he carefully moved his hand to brush his wife’s hair from his face and was greeted with his wife looking so peaceful, so beautiful as he slept.  Brushed his hand against his wife cheek, he watched as Jaejoong’s eyes fluttered open, small smile forming, looked at him sleepily, “I love you Yunho” and he drifted off again.

Smiling, “I love you too” whispered Yunho.