CHAPTER1

Coffee

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, may I know your order please?" Soohyun asked as she stared intesnsively at the customer who's wearing a hat while lowering down his head. She thought and thought again, it was Kai and was very sure. 
"Ice americano please." he sounded in a deep and cracked voice as if he was having a bad sore throat. Soohyun quickly took down his order and his money before making his coffee. As she were handling his order to him, she could see him looking anxious about his surrounding, knowing that his fans were near him, scared that they would know about his disguise. He took his drink and left abruptly, leaving his wallet behind at the counter. She took it before any fans come to the counter. 

She was about to shout his name but knowing that fans were in the cafe, therefore she chased after him instead. He entered an alley so did she. She whispered, "erm, Kai-sii", making him to stop his route and turned back, being shocked to see his was stalked. 

"What are you? a fan? shhh, i'll give u my autograph just dont tell-" before he could finished his sentence, she stopped him as she was to see that he couldnt recognise her. "hey mister, im not some kind of fan. as you can im the person who took ur order just now and on my hand, its your wallet, you've left on the counter there so im here to return it before any of your fans could take it, so i was about to shout for you but i know." she smiled, feeling proud. But then, he snatched it, saying a not so sincered thanks to her and left quickly. She was dumbfound, by a rude celebrity, and hence she left to work angrily.

After work, Soohyun headed back home which is actually her best friend's house, Kim Saejin, who is an super duoer big fan of EXO which made Soohyun listened to their songs and watched their shows everyday, therefore she could recognise who is who. Soohyun wasnt a Seoul person actually and didnt had much friends too, and one of her closest friend was Saejin who's only most familiared with Seoul so her only alternatively way to live in Seoul is Saejin's house. 

After changing, Saejin came excitedly into your room without knocking while you were changing into your comfortable clothes. Soohyun screamed "YAA" but Saejin didnt even cared, "ya soohyun-ah, i just got this notice that SME are looking for applicants to work in the cafe!! the cafe that the idols will always visit during their break after practice!! Let's do this!" She smiled innocently bright at Soohyun. "What?! NO! it will clash between my work, no" 

Saejin encourgingly smiled, "well, you can quit that and join with me since the pay in SME's cafe are way much higher than the cafe you're currently working in. And the rent, you still have yet to pay finish fully and with this, you can pay everything!........" She pouted. "Alright alright, for the sake of living in this house, i'll quit and join you, but please no fangirling of boys." Soohyun smiled and sighed silently


 

new fanfic!! sorry for leaving my first fic in hiatus c: not sure when i'll update again but please give many many support to this fanfic! thankyou!!

xoxo ps i like comments so do comment for feedbacks and please upvote and spread this fic thanks! <3