[02] Help

In love with soul

"I.... h-how?" Songil with still wide-opened stuttered. 

Sehun chuckled "don't be scared, i'm not that scares-and-kills-people type of soul" he stepped closer and sat down on couch like his own house. 

"You're one of my fan , aren't you?"

Songil nodded.

"Great, listen to me and please save me. Promise you won't cut me until i finish okay?" 

"O-okay"

Sehun sighed , "i don't know how to save myself too actually. I woke up and found myself lying in a hospital bed. My hyungs were beside my bed, crying. I called them but they didn't respond. I tried to touch chanyeol hyung ,who was the nearest to me ,and i was terribly surprised when my hand went through his body. I got up from my bed and i saw myself lying lifelessly in the bed. I was scared, i went outside the room and ran. I ran through people's bodies and that made me scared even more"

Songil listened seriously and patted his shoulder , and sehun caught her hands. Songil yelped , "but you can touch me!"

Sehun smiled, " and it happens that you're the only one who can see me and i believe you have the power to save me"

"But how?"

"I don't know" sehun sighed. "There must be a way and maybe it'll take a long time." 

Sehun looked at her with pleading eyes , "so.... please help me?"

"I- i will try"

Sehun got up and smiled, his eyes became bright "thank you very much" .

He patted her head and songil couldn't help but fangirling on the inside.


"So.....what shall i do first?"

"Tell my hyungs about my situation?"

"But i don't know where they are plus it's already late. What if i get lost? A-and someone come and he w-will do something bad about me?! You can't save me because you can't touch them?!" Songil gasped as her imagination went wild. 

Sehun chuckled and smiled silently, *she's cute*

"Chill girl. We can tell them tomorrow. Besides, i don't force you"

Songil pouted , " alright....."

A click was heard from the door , indicating someone just unlocked the door.  Unfortunately, songil didn't hear anything because she was busy talking to sehun.

"Haha , you're so cuteeee. I'm so lucky you're my fan and you can see me. My savior , or should i call...... my guardian angel?" Sehun pinched her cheeks.

Songil blushed and slapped his arm "yah!"


 

"Songil.......?" Hyejung called as she saw songil was talking to air. She was more than confused when she saw songil blushed and slapped the air. 

"Aigoo! You scared me hyejung-ah" songil place her hand on her chest.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Huh? M-me?" Songil said nervously.

Sehun went behind hyejung and said , "just tell her about me, i'm sure she will understand you" 

Songil mouthed 'what?'

Hyejung frowned and looked at her back. She stepped forward and touched songil's forehead , "it's warm"

"I'm not sick!"

"Then what the hell were you doing?"

Sehun nodded , assuring her.


"Are you kidding me? Oh sehun? Really?!" hyejung couldn't believe what she heard, sehun's soul was here...?

"I'm not kidding! I can - i mean he can prove you"

"Then do."

Songil turned to sehun, "sehun-ssi, can you lift that vase over there for us please?"

Sehun nodded . He reached for the vase hesitantly and dissapointed when his hands went through the vase.

"Nothing happened." Hyejung said.

"Aish!" Songil went to sehun and touched his shoulders, "just lift it!" and surprisingly , sehun could lift the vase.

Hyejung's eyes widen , "it's you who lift it " she said, denying the fact.

"I'm not!" Songil put her hands up.

As soon as songil's hands leave his body, the vase dropped .  

A light bulb popped out above songil's head. She dragged sehun to hyejung. "Sehun, could you possibly call her name....?"

Sehun took a deep breath , "annyeong hyejung-ssi" 

Hyejung was very shocked to hear a man's voice. Worse, she recognised the voice as sehun's .

"I-i heard it....." 

"Sehun-ssi, try to touch her...." songil said as her hands never leave sehun's arm.

Sehun reached to touch hyejung and she shrieked when she felt something on her shoulders.

"Okay! Okay! I trust you! Just stop this ! It's creepyyyyyy" she couldn't stop screaming.

Songil smiled in victory , "finally!".


"Sehun-ssi , i want to sleep now. Do you mind um... sleep in the couch?" Songil asked as she stood infront of her room. 

"He's still here?!!" Hyejung got out of her room and gasped in horror.

Sehun laughed and flicked her forehead , "i'm a soul ,silly. I don't sleep , eat, shower, anything human do. I just wander around"

"Ergh.... okay. Don't sneak when i'm sleeping! Or else"

"Or what?"

"I won't help you"

Sehun chuckled, "alright my angel. I'll come back and wake you up tomorrow. Good nighty"

Songil blushed when he called her 'my angel'. 

"Okay then, night sehun-ssi and oh" she tiptoed and whispered something. She giggled and pushed him towards hyejung, whose head sneaked out from her door. Songil's hands never leave sehun. 

Sehun patted hyejung's head and said , "night hyejung"

Hyejung screamed hysterically and banged the door shut.

Sehun and songil laughed. Sehun then ruffled her hair , "you naughty girl"


A/N : HELLO EVERYONE!!! First of all, i'm very very sorry for the late update and instead of giving an exciting chapter, i updated a boring chapter XD exams are coming *sigh* guess i can't update for a while :( i'm truly sorry! But it won't take long, i promise. I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to my lovely upvoters and subscribers<3 you guys are awesome! 

Toodles~

 

*** happy belated birthday to my bae, park chanyeol<333***