[01] Oh Sehun

In love with soul

"Thank you everyone!" Exo bowed to their fans and went back to backstage. 

"Phew.... that's really tiring" suho said as his manager wiped his sweat. "Good job everyone! You've worked really hard!" The CEO said and showed thumbs up.

Sehun sat at the corner and panted heavily. "Yah hyung, what are we going to do later?" he asked the leader. "We are going to practise for our comeback after this. Put yourself together and cheer up!" suho got up and patted his shoulder.

"Aish, when will we get free time jinjja" sehun whined .

After a few hours packing their stuffs and took a rest, they finally had the strengh to continue their work. They went in to their van and slowly made their way to their dorm. 


"Sehunnie!!!! Kyaaaa!!!!!" Songil screamed excitingly when her idol , Oh sehun , sang his part. 

"Can you lower your voice? You're so loud" her bestie , kim hyejung , rolled her eyes.

"You're no different from me" 

"I'm not as freaking loud as you! You totally ruined my mood" and then a loud bang was heard. Hyejung had just went to her room leaving songil who was dumbfounded with her action.

Songil scoffed "wow, someone is on her period" she said and rolled her eyes

"Thank you everyone!" That's the last sentence songil heard before exo dissapeared. Songil pouted and turned off the tv.


"Songil! Wait for me" hyejung ran a little to catch songil.

"Yah you slow monkey! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Songil walked faster than any woman could do.

Hyejung groaned and ran behind songil.

********************************************************

"Yah Son Songil and Kim Hyejung! This is your second day working here and you're late already?" Their boss scolded them. 

"We are really sorry , we were stuck on traffic jam" they bowed and yes, they lied of course. They can't drive.

"Next time don't be late, or you two will be fired! Understood?"

"Ne" they nodded and slightly glared him from the back. 

"We were just one minute late yet he scolded us like crazy dog" hyejung whispered. 

"alright don't nag. Let's arrange the table before the cafe is open" 

Songil changed to her waitress uniform and began wiping the tables.


"Annyeong hase- omo! Sehun!" Songil gasped as she saw Sehun visited her café . Hyejung looked around and didn't see anyone "don't daydream, focus on your job".

"I'm not daydreaming! Look over there! There's sehun!" Hyejung looked at the table where songil pointed just to saw an empty table.

"Hah , what a funny joke" hyejung faked a laugh.

"I'm not joking! Your eyes got problem! Whatever, i'm going to ask for his autograph" she snickered 

 

"A-annyeong sehun-ssi, c-can you sign this f-for me?" Songil stuttered , well who won't? Asking the handsome maknae , Oh sehun will make you stuttered as well. 

"You can see me?" Sehun asked with disbelief. 

"Of course i can, what are you talking about sehun-ssi? " songil asked with a confused face. 

"Who is she talking to?" Some customers whispered and songil heard it. She turned her head to the voice and furrowed her eyebrows. Her question was answered when she turned her head back and found nobody. 

"What......" songil's mouth was wide open. *Maybe i was hallucinating* . She bowed her head to the customers and smiled awkwardly. 

"Your own joke made yourself embrassed , didn't it?" Hyejung teased.

"Look hyejung, i'm not joking! I saw sehun okay. Just....argh forget it" songil groaned and believed that she was just hallucinating.

 


*Click* songil opened her apartment's door and turned the lights on. Hyejung had family business and couldn't stay at her place. 

She threw her bag to a couch and went to shower. 

.While showering, she heard some noise from outside. 

"Hyejung? " she called but got no answer so she just shrugged and continued humming a song.

 

She wore her clothes and sat down. She smiled to herself as she read her bestfriend's joke. She was so bored so she googled about exo and opened the trending topics

"[BREAKING NEWS] EXO GOT INTO CAR ACCIDENT. 9 MEMBERS WERE REPORTED TO HAVE LIGHT INJURIES WHILE THE MAKNAE , OH SEHUN, WAS REPORTED TO BE IN COMA" 

Songil dropped her phone with her eyes and mouth wide-opened. 

"You're the only one who can see me" a voice spoke behind her causing her to jumped in shock. She froze when she met sehun , or you could say ,sehun's soul. 

"That means you're the only one who can save me"