teaser five and authors notes.

Finding New Love (Apply!)

|| Teaser 5

By: Hisoka

______________________________________

 

||Nakashima Riyeko’s Point of View ||

 

I opened the case of my musical instrument, grasped the neck, and pulled it out of its abandoned coffin. Then placed it on the floor, supported by its spike, I lowered the cello into playing position, seizing the bow within my left hand, and began to play, nothing more than simple piece, Bach’s Suite No. 1 Prelude.

 

However, as always, my peace was interrupted by an eccentric man known as my manager.

 

“Riyeko!” Takeshi-san* yelled, running into the room brandishing a white piece of paper, “Big news! Big, big news!” He tossed the paper down on the desk. “Look!” he screamed, pointing at the sheet as if it was gold. I exhaled loudly, stood and placed the cello on against the chair for support, then marched over to table to see what the cause of this ruckus was.

 

“A game show,” I stated gawking at notice in front of me. Takeshi-san nodded.

 

“Riyeko, you should be honoured by the fact that South Korea is asking you, you who is only a cellist, to participate with renowned artists!” he yelled, throwing his hands up in emphasis.

 

“Hai*, Takeshi-san.” I muttered lethargically. “What do you think the game show will be about?”

 

“It frankly does not matter to me,” I stated, “however, what matters is the fact that I will have a partner for this.”

 

_______________________________________

 

||Jung Yunho’s Point of View ||

 

“Hyung*!” Changmin yelled, beckoning over to a form on the desk. I walked over, wary of what was written on that white sheet of paper. “Hyung, it would seem as though you are chosen to participate in a game show.”

 

“What?!” I cried, snatching the paper out from under his eyes and scanning those accursed words myself. “Another game show?” I wailed. “Isn’t our schedule busy enough?”

 

“It doesn’t matter Yunho.” Jaejoong reassured. “Our schedule has been postponed because of this show; this is all you’re going to have to deal with.”

 

“And the fact that you’re going to have to have a partner, a girl.” Junsu said, as if he was mocking me. I scanned the sheet again, surely he didn’t lie, I did have a partner, a girl to be exact, someone by the name of Nakashima Riyeko.

 

“Don’t fall in love Yunho”

________________________________________

 

*san – the Japanese honourific for Mr. or Mrs.

*hai – yes in Japanese.

*hyung - the Korean honourific for brother, typically only used by males.

 

_________________________________________
~ Always Keep the Faith ~

 

~ Hisoka ~

__________________________________________
| | simplyasiann's note.
Hurray! ^^ First teaser by a co-author. :3 I like it.<3
Jung Yunho is TAKEN. Sorry ladies!