Cotton Candy

Staying with BIGBANG

As I pondered this, I placed my hand down on the table blindly searching for a fork. Not finding one, I looked down to see a loaded fork waiting for me. I looked down at the hand holding it up and noticed it was now the boy sitting beside me who was waiting for me to notice the sweet concoction. He cocked an eye brow at me as he lifted the fork to my mouth. I ate the piece he offered me, "I am GDragon, you can call me GD, or Jioyng oppa if you'd like."  

I nodded as I chewed thoughtfully. He flashed a brilliant smile at me and before I could stop myself, another question came tumbling out of my mouth, "How are we the only guests in the hotel tonight? There were so many people around earlier." I squinted down at the crepes in front of me and absentmindedly took the second bite that Jiyong held out for me.  

"I was about to ask you the same thing," he smiled again though this one seemed more confused and forced than anything.  

I squinted at him, unsure of whether he was being serious or not. As I scrutinized his handsome face T.O.P cleared his throat. I turned to look at him, "Yes, T.O.P oppa?"  

He smiled again, offering me a bite of his sundae, "Aishh, why are you giving her some of your ice cream?!" a high pitched screech came from the corner of the restaurant again.  

"You shut up Panda!" both Mei and Jiyong shouted back at him simultaneously while turning their hot gazes on each other shortly thereafter 

I stood and took the bite that he offered me thanking him and sitting down again. "Sit over here," he commanded. His eyes flashed in Jiyong's direction, and came back to settle on his sundae again. I nodded and automatically moved to sit beside T.O.P, returning his enthused smile as I sat beside him and next to Mei.  

"So why are you here?" I heard that same obnoxious voice from before.  

I looked up to find dark chocolate eyes glaring down at me. "Seungri-sshi," I started.  

"It's none of your business why we're here," Mei stepped in, coming out of her conspiring with Daesung 

He tried staring her down, causing her to stand and face him with the full intensity of her stare that I caught a glimpse of. "What does it matter anyway?" he muttered suddenly, plopping down in my previous seat and inhaling the remains of my crepes. T.O.P pushed me the plate of crepes from before commenting on how great they would taste along with a bite of his sundae.  

He held his mouth open eyeing the crepes waiting for me to feed him. I laughed and fed him a bite as I turned to Mei who was again conversing with Daesung and TaeYang. "I'm here on vacation, why are you here Mei-chan?" I whispered so that Seungri wouldn't hear, stealing a glance and smiling brightly at him when he noticed. 

She smiled at me and gushed, "I'm a volunteer for the con tomorrow! I get to go to the concert at the end of the night for free!" Her smile was wide as she fist pumped the air. 

"That sounds like so much fun! I'm not going to know anyone else at the con tomorrow, do you mind if I come bug you wherever you're going to be helping out?" I gave her my best smile and looked at her expectantly. T.O.P nudged my thigh slightly with his knee and held his mouth open again, signaling that he was ready for more crepes. I smiled warmly at him and fed him more turning back to Mei who sat there looking like she was really weighing her options.  

"Of course!" she finally burst out causing the boys to jump a little at her sudden cry. Seungri glared in our direction and we stuck our tongues out at him making him roll his eyes.  

"Shouldn't the ladies be heading to bed?" TaeYang suddenly spoke up. Almost immediately T.O.P closed up and sat straighter in his chair, Seungri had a menacing scowl on his face and Daesung was somehow out of sight.  

Jiyong stood and motioned for us to stand as well, "Very well ladies, it was lovely sharing this meal with you," he paused trying to find the right words. "We hope to see more of you soon. But we all have busy days schedules, wouldn't want to be tired tomorrow now would we?" There was something off in his smile. He knew something. I just couldn't figure it out.  

Getting the hint I nodded, we were being dismissed. I stood and pulled Mei up with me, I bowed toward Jiyong thanking him for the meal and quickly hugged T.O.P around his neck planting a quick kiss on his forehead. "Good night T.O.P hyun oppa!" I skipped away dragging along an angry Mei, she hadn't had her fill of ice cream, nor had she chewed out Jiyong's ear enough to let him know just how rude he was being.  

Once we entered the foyer, Wesley was there to accompany us to our rooms. I hadn't remembered our rooms being so close together before. Though I didn't mention this to the already yawning Mei. I'd save it for later.  

I thanked him and bade Mei a good night and sweet dreams. I found the missing shorts I had planned to wear down stairs and cursed them for blending in with the crisp white duvet cover. I stretched out onto the bed and sighed happily as I got comfortable and sleep easily took over.  

 

RIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I grumbled through the sleepy fog that hung around me. Not again. I glanced at the clock, '07:00'.  

What time had I gone to bed last night? I grabbed the phone receiver to stop the insistent ringing.  

I grumbled into the phone. 

"Are you awake yet Onnee-chan?" a cheery voice called out to me.  

"Huh?"  

"We're going to be late!" the cheery voice tried again.  

"Late?"  

"Yes! Late! For the cooonnn?" I blinked. The con. My vacation. I was determined to not spend yet another vacation sleeping in my hotel room.  

"I'll be down in 15 minutes!" I hung up the phone and brushed out my cotton candied hair slipping a black head band on to hold back the long bangs. I slapped on some make up; threw on a cream blouse, black skirt and creamy polka dot stockings. Strapping on my stilettos I grabbed my purse making sure I had my admission ticket and some cash and walked out into the hallway walking straight into someone's back.  

"Omo, I am so sorry!" Japanese started tumbling out of my mouth, which didn't make any sense at all, I was in Seoul after all. "Gomen nasai!"  

"It's no trouble," a deep voice chuckled down at me. I looked up to stare up into the eyes of none other than Kim Jong-kook. I blanched immediately apologized again and hurried off to find Mei in the lobby finding her tapping her foot scanning the room.  

"Sorry, sorry, I know I'm late," I started but she silenced me by handing me a cup of Starbucks and walking out to the busy streets of Seoul. Walking beside her, we easily fell into conversation on who we were most excited to see.  

This was a new con that idols had decided to hold--this was the first year they were going to hold the con and limited tickets had been sold. Everyone was going to be there, of course some idols had opted out, and rumors were spreading that some idols would even be attending. Remembering this I told Mei how I had bumped into The Commander.  

We fan-girled over my brush with fame, gossiped about the latest Running Man challenge and continued our trek to where the con would be held. We parted ways at the front and I got lost in the crowd being pushed by people. When I finally had my ticket scanned I was somehow pushed inside and found myself on a red carpet.  

Well this was different. 

I smiled, embarrassed as I noticed that there were actually people taking pictures. I blushed crimson and somewhat cringed away and this only made the cameras flash more. I blinked slightly and tried to make my way down the run way.  

"It takes some getting used to," a silky voice greeted my ears. I looked up to see Jiyong standing beside me smiling towards the cameras lifting a hand in greeting as he secured an arm around my waist. "Try it," he commanded, glancing back at me with an annoyed look in his eyes.  

I half heartedly waved at the people and blushed when he pulled me in closer to his chest giving me a brief hug guiding me down the red carpet. Is this what it was like to be an idol, I found myself wondering. Getting lost and blinded by the flashing of the cameras? As I pondered this I caught sight of T.O.P hyun oppa and something took over and forced me to run to his side leaving an incredulous Jiyong behind me.  

"Well hello there," his deep voice sounded happy again like the night before. I buried my face in his chest.  

"Sorry," I mumbled into his chest before pulling away and looking up at him, he bopped the tip of my nose as he turned for us to have a photo opp.  

"They look so cute!" some people shouted.  

"They both have cotton candy hair!" someone else gushed.  

Again the cameras flashed and this time I was able to find my way, listening to T.O.P as he gave me pointers on how to not get blinded by the flash. I smiled as I walked down the rest of the red carpet beside T.O.P oppa with our arms linked.  

"Well my dear, this is where the journey ends," he smiled down at me though worry was etched into his eyes.  

"I have to go find Mei," I offered, he took my hand and pressed a piece of paper into my palm as he kissed the back of my hand. Again flashes erupted capturing the sweet moment. We bowed toward each other and parted ways. I followed the flow of the crowd after being glared at by quite a few VIPs and went in search of Mei.  

"So what does the paper say?" a smooth voice asked.  

I was in line to get some copies of the pictures that were taken on the runway, what a great way to create revenue for the idols, "Huh?" I turned to see a smartly dressed girl beside me, her dark rimmed glasses some how adding to the air of sophistication that hung around her.  

"I could tell he handed you something," she said quietly this time, glancing around herself 

"I haven't read it yet," I blushed crimson again. Remembering how grand he made it seem. I took out the little folded paper. It was perfectly symmetrical, not that I was surprised by this. It read: 'Incase you get bored, or you need anything at all -T.O.P oppa' it had his cellphone number on it. The girl read it over my shoulder. I eyed her suspiciously, she seemed to notice this.  

"I'm not that kind of fan," she scoffed. "I have respect for the idols, I want them all to be happy. They did have a point though, you two would make quite the pair..." she trailed off looking off into the distance.  

I blushed red again and stepped up to the booth.  

"Cotton Candy Girl!" The teller shouted. "I loved your pictures with T.O.P oppa!" I smiled politely, and asked to be shown the pictures with Jiyong first. "Those were so cute!" She gushed showing me her favorites. I bought one and asked to see the pictures of me and T.O.P.  

"I loved the one of when you first hugged him!" she commented, watching my face carefully, I nodded and scanned through them, opting for the very first and last photos of our reunion. And finally our farewell. I hoped I would see him at the hotel again tonight.  

"I'll take those as well please," I pointed the three prints that I liked best. She nodded and applauded my ability to pick such great photos. The teller bagged them all up for me and I was on my way looking for Mei again, I walked with the girl when I suddenly realized I had been incredibly rude.  

"My name is Ember Soul Collins," I suddenly blurted out turning to her and bowing as low as I could. It was a little difficult due to the amount of people there, "What's yours?"  

She flashed me a warm smile,  "Meghan McNamee." She held out her hand for me to shake. As I shook her hand and bowed again, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ember." 

"Oh," I blushed. "My friends call me Soul." I smiled at her and tried my best to be social. I was honestly getting very tired of having to talk to so many people.  

"Why don't we get some food?" she offered, noticing the sudden drop in my energy. She had a worried look in her eyes. "Then we can continue looking for your friend.."  

She paused," Mei-chan." I finished for her.  

"Mei? How funny, my friend Mei is supposed to be volunteering here today," she knit her forehead and seemed to be thinking again.  

"Maybe our Mei's are the same person!" I suddenly brightened at the thought, "Mei-chan told me she was volunteering today! We're staying at the Montage just a couple of blocks away."  

As Meghan heard this, her eyes widened," I have a feeling our Mei's are the same person."