Your First Night

Staying with BIGBANG

BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

An incredibly loud ringing is going off in the hotel and startles me awake.  

I sigh and grumble, "I decided to stay at the Montage so this wouldn't happen."  

I squint at the clock on the beside table it read: '03:00'. "You have got to be kidding me."  

I blindly search for my glasses and trudge over to my open suitcase on the luggage rack. Rummaging through it, my hands find the silky fabric I was searching for. Sighing I remember I'm not wearing a bra underneath the light tank I was wearing and return my hands into the suitcase to find one. Snapping it on and pulling my tank back up I drape the silky robe around my slender figure. I walked back to the night stand and put on just a dab of lip gloss and when I went to walk out of my room a quick knock came from the other side.  

"Miss Collins, I'm sorry to disturb you, but are you awake?" a stuffy voice called out.  

I sighed, again, and opened up the door after slipping on some slippers.  

"Oh good, you're up," he smiled warmly at me. "I'm going to have to ask you to come down to the lobby with me." 

"When can I go back asleep?" an annoyed voice called from behind him.  

I peered around him to see a girl with a sweet face rubbing her eyes looking like she would fall asleep at any second. Her long black hair was enough to make me wish I hadn't colored all of mine into an extremely pale pink a few weeks before my spontaneous trip.  

"Miss Riley," the man paused slightly looking up to the ceiling as though asking God for strength, "For the last time, Management asked me to bring down all of our guests and since it is quite important, I would suggest you try and stay awake."  

The girls sweet face suddenly turned dark, "Look here Gramps," honestly the man didn't look that old, but the menace dripping from her voice made me cringe away and try to slink back into my room, "I need to get my beauty rest, the Con is tomorrow and I still haven't finished all of my preparations. So your little soire here is kind of eating into my schedule." She sneered at him but suddenly noticed my presence for the first time. "Oh wow! Your eyes are so pretty! What color are they?" She gushed and rushed towards me, hands on my shoulders peering into them looking for answers to an unsaid question.  

Her dark aura quickly dissipated and I saw that cheeriness in her eyes that made me just want to hug her. "T-thanks, they're hazel" I mumbled quietly as she took me in her arms for a big hug.  

"Okay Gramps, just get it over with. Lead the way." The taller girl ordered, "Oh, I'm Mei, by the way!" She smiled at me and started asking all of these questions, I answered as best as I could, only because they were flying out of a million per second.  

The man looked grateful for my presence and continued on down the long hallway.  

"Hey, aren't there other guests staying in the hotel?" I suddenly asked meekly, worried why we kept passing so many doors but we weren't stopping for anyone else.  

He turned his head to glance behind at Mei and myself clearing his throat, "They are already down stairs."  

"Omo, they're waiting on us?!" Mei and I both panicked at the same time.  

I simply smiled politely and he cleared his throat a bit, leading us down the stairwell. "Let's try to avoid getting stuck in an elevator, shall we?" He raised his eye brows when he saw Mei about to protest to more walking.  

I smiled and nodded back, "Of course; we can't keep them waiting any longer, can we Mei-chan?" I turn to flash her my most brilliant smile pulling her along with me down the stairwell. Thank God we were only on the third floor, though Mei complained the whole way down.  

"Wesley, is that everyone?" the man leading us turned to another attendant and smiled. 

 "These girls are the last ones." He turned back to us and bowed slightly, "The other guests are in the restaurant, why don't you go meet them there?"  

Mei pricked up instantly and beamed up at the man, "Thanks Gramps!" Tugging me along with her towards the restaurant.  

"Thank you Wesley!" I called back as we crossed the foyer and into the black marbled room the chandeliers in the room cast a warm glow over the white linen tables. As Mei pulled me through the bronze double doors I wondered why all of the guests were in the restaurant. How was there enough room for everyone?  

Suddenly Mei stopped dead in her tracks. I tumbled into her back and apologized profusely. Mei clasped her hand over my mouth to keep me from talking and kept her stare on the sight before us.  

"Wha-" my eyes bulged and my cheeks burned crimson as I finally took in the scene before us.  

Over a few tables that were pushed together lay a spread of delicious food, five boys--men actually, stuffing their faces full of everything from sweet to savory. At the intrusion of us, the boys sat with food falling out of their mouths and their next bites just about to be consumed.  

They all stared at us as though they were deers caught in headlights, one of them cleared his throat and set his food down, pounding his chest slightly. He finishes off the bite in his mouth and stood up, revealing that he was only wearing boxers. Mei and I both blushed more, though he didn’t seem to notice.  

“Hello, ladies,” he smiles sheepishly and bows,” I’m TaeYang, sorry to have disturbed you from your sleep.” He smiles warmly at us, his eyes crinkling slightly at the corners as some of his bleached hair falls forward over his face.   

I removed Mei’s hand from over my mouth and looked at her shocked face and smiled slightly at how hard she was trying to hold in her laugh. “It’s no trouble,” I started softly, “Where is everyone else?”  

“Everyone else?” he questions as I scan the room with my eyes.  

Omoasish,” another one curses and suddenly stands up smacking the one named TaeYang on the back of the head. “Sit down.” He commands, his jet black hair shinning and his intense stare finding it’s resting place on me. “We’re the only ones here tonight.” He kept his gaze on me, searching, watching what my reaction would be.  

I blinked. Tilting my head to the side, the only ones?  

As the reality of this settled and made its home in my ears, Mei suddenly came to life again.  

How exciting!” Running up to the boys flitting between them all, lingering over the boy who still sat with his mouth open. He had dark circles under his eyes which Mei took notice of and squealed. “You’re like a cute wittle panda!”  

He immediately shut his mouth and glared up at her, causing the other boys to burst out laughing. Turning to the others he shouts," It's not funny!" He abruptly stands up and loads up his own plate of food moving off into a dark corner grumbling to himself about 'stupid panda's' and 'I'll get them later'.  

"Wow, who is all this food for?" Mei croons as she takes in the sight of a double fudge chocolate brownie sundae with sprinkles on top.  

"That's mine," a deep voice resonates from somewhere in the room. I hadn't even noticed, but he stood revealing that he too, like the first, was also in boxers, though his had little ice cream cones on them. His voice wasn't something that I was expecting, I wasn't expecting his voice to resonate the way that it did. But after hearing him speak, it only made sense that he would have such a deep, cavernous voice.  

I watched as a few emotions played over Mei's face. First blatant defiance, then confusion, then hurt as she nodded her head slightly. "We'll have one made especially for you," the second boy interjected flashing a warm smile at Mei.  

Mei-chan, however, was unfazed, "I don't trust you. You remind me of a lizard." She lifted her chin and trotted away to the other side of the table peering at the boy who sat quietly trying to eat his food and remain unnoticed. "I like your hair," she stated calmly.  

He blanched quickly and tried nodding her away so he could continue his meal undisturbed. While I looked on at this charade taking place, I hadn't noticed that the one she called "lizard" and slinked his way by my side. "She seems like a handful," he commented softly.  

Instantly, I tensed side-glancing at him. I took my eyes away once I noticed that his dark eyes were focused on me, a small smile dancing on his lips. "You seem nervous." He started again, inching his way towards me, somehow, the rest of the world was blurred out as I tried to reassure him that I was fine.  

I totally wasn't fine. But that didn't mean he had to know. I just had to survive being around five boys for an undetermined amount of time, without any shorts on. Great. Thank God for the robe. Thank God for Mei and getting almost all of the attention.  

"Oh no, I'm fine." I tried to redirect his attention to something other than myself and starting darting my glance around the room.  

"Don't you want to eat something?" He offered, I could tell he wasn’t really offering me food. There was some sort of hidden meaning in there somewhere. Or was I over thinking things? Oh hell, what did it matter? I shook my head slightly, not seeing a single thing that I would eat at the table. "Perhaps the mademoiselle would like some crepes?" He had a brilliant smile on his lips and he made a grand gesture for me to sit at the table, by his side, away from the rest of the group.  

I blushed slightly. How could he possibly know that crepes were my favorite? Especially Nutella with fresh strawberries? As though he could read my thoughts he asked a waiter to bring me a plate of those exact crepes! I watched him now, dazzled. My eyes bulging slightly, how could he possibly know?  

My attention was pulled away from him when the boy sitting across from me suddenly grabbed the plate of crepes that were being set down in front of me. Instantly, my hands gripped the plate as I tried to stare him down.  

It was then that I realized that I didn't know any of the other's names.  

"That’s Seung-hyun, but we call him T.O.P," that silky voice from beside me quietly informed me. The sudden intrusion caused me to whip my head back around towards him, giving T.O.P the perfect opportunity to sweep in and steal the crepes right off of my plate.  

I gaped back at him, completely upset. "Why would you do that T.O.P-sshi?" I pouted slightly without even realizing it.  

He simply smiled at me, a sort of silly, friendliness dancing in his eyes offering me a bite of the crepes. I couldn't even reach his outstretched hand from where I sat. I stood up and leaned my hands on the table as I tiptoed to reach the hazelnut goodness that awaited me on his fork.  

As I leant forward and took the bite of food he offered me, I didn't even notice that my robe had fallen open. "Thank you, T.O.P-sshi," I smiled warmly at him and only barely registered his flustered state.  

"You can call me oppa," he offered quietly, turning away quickly.  

Again, I tilted my head, somehow still unaware of my robe falling open, and went to take a second bite of food off of his plate when the panda boy being harassed by Mei suddenly shouted, "Why aren't you wearing any shorts, or pants, or something?!"  

"And that would be Seungri," I turned to look at him confused when I realized that he was actually talking to me. Realizing what Seungri meant, I instantly closed up my robe again and tried to play it off as something normal taking my seat again. T.O.P hyun oppa looked disappointed as I took my seat leaving him to have to eat the crepes he had loaded up onto his fork, waiting for me to take it. "The quiet one on the end is Deasung."  

I looked away and was startled when another waiter brought me my own plate of crepes to eat. "I had them bring you another plate. 

"Why are you being so nice boss?" a loud obnoxious voice called out from the corner of the restaurant.  

"Because these ladies would actually appreciate the effort that I put into pleasing them!" He shouted back turning to smile at Mei. "How are you liking that double fudge sundae?"  

"It will do for now," she sniffed and turned back to laugh with Daesung who was talking quietly with her and TaeYang. "Lizard," she added softly under her breath.  

"So what's your name?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.  

He smirked and was about to answer when Mei-chan piped up again. "Soul-unnee," I heard Mei's bright voice and brought my gaze away from the boy's piercing gaze again 

"Yes?"  

"Could today get any weirder?"  

I titled my head slightly, she had a point. How could we be the only guests in this entire hotel? Something had to be up, there was definitely something odd about this whole situation.