Halloween Confession

A Changkyu Halloween

Kyuhyuns POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no oh no oh no!!

So much for not letting anything slip out. 

Right now the love of my life is smirking at me and holding me around the waist.

I really am in a dream.

Well I guess it's time to let it out.....

"Well you see....okay Changmin I love you okay? Like I LOVE you. An I never told you because I know you'll never feel that way about me so I-" 


Well I never got to finish that sentence because his lips went straight onto mine. 

My eye went huge.

At first I didn't do anything but soon I melted into the kiss. It was sweet and full of love. I wrapped my arms around him to deepen it.

Yes I am not dreaming thank god...

We soon pulled back to catch our breathes. My heart was beating fast and I could hear that his was too. He looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Kitty Kyuhyun....of course I'm in love with you. I have been ever since we became friends. I just hid it very well. I decided to finally tell you today. To make this day special to you. Because honestly I don't want you to have bad days anymore Kyu-ah, an I promise  to make sure you don't anymore...because I love you Cho Kyuhyun." 

I was at loss for words. I felt a tear of happiness run down my face. He wiped it away and kissed where it had fallen. All I could manage to say was, 

"This isn't a dream..?" 


He chuckled and kissed my cheek. 
"It sure isn't Kitty Kyu." He giggled. I flicked him. 
"Don't call me Kitty Kyu." I said. "Mr. Dead Husband." He laughed. 

"Aw so I'm your hubby?" He smirked and wrapped his arms tighter around me. 

"Yes my DEAD hubby." I laughed evilly. I could feel him heat up alittle.

"Your evilness is so y to me." He simply said. 

I widened my eyes. "Oh my....is that dream coming true..?" I said outloud.

Changmin looked curious. 

"What dream Hyunnie?" 

Oh crap I said it out loud...

"Um nothing oh hey let's go trick or treating...lots of candy." I said and tried to walk away.

Hah nope.


Changmin picked me up bridal style. "What dream Kyuhyun-ah?" He smirked at me.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck afraid of falling and hid my head in his chest.

"Okay okay it was a dream of us an ya....." OMG I can't believe I just told him. 

I looked up at him and his eyes were full of lust...

Oh dear what have I done...? 

"Kyuhyunnie, I have something real sweet to show you at home." He simply said and carried me to the car. 

Huh?

"But what about trick or treating?" I said quietly. 

He kissed my cheek. "Ah when we get home I'll trust you that you won't be craving any sweetness....for awhile." He said with a new tone in his voice. 

"Oh okay.....hey Minnie....." I said quietly. He looked at me and stopped. 

"Yes?"

"Thank you for loving me. I've loved you for so long and I never thought you'd ever feel the same way about me. I love you so much that I would die for you Min.... I love you Shim Changmin." 

Changmin smiled a huge smiled and kissed me deeply. "I love you too Hyunnie, like I said back in there....I'll never leave you." 

I smiled with really red cheeks back at him. We made it to the car and he put me in the seat.

We started our way back home when he grabbed my hand and said to me. "Happy Halloween Kitty Kyu." I laughed. 

"It will always be a good Halloween now, My y Dead Husband."