Mr. Dead Husband

A Changkyu Halloween

Kyuhyuns POV
---------------------------------
BEEEP BEEPP
 
I jolted up from my sleep. I was breathing heavily. I shake my head an look around my still empty room.

God that dream.....

I slammed my alarm clock to shut it up.

Why would I dream about such a thing...

I put my hand on my face.

HOLY CRAP. I'm freakin sweating.

Why in the would I have a dream?  About CHANGMIN! 

OMG........
Dang though in the dream he was....so....freakin dominant and y....it felt so..


CHO KYUHYUN STOPP.

You shouldn't have dreams about your best friend like that! It's weird and will only hurt you more in the end.

I sighed and rubbed my head. Let's just try to forget about it...besides today is Halloween. 

Woo? 

I look over at my phone and saw that someone texted me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: MINNIE ^_^ 

Goodmorning sleeping beauty! I'll be by your dorm 5:30! Be ready to get your spook on! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I laughed to myself. Aw yes I can't wait to get my "spook" on. Anything with the love of my life I'll love to do. 

Even if it's on Halloween....
  
I dashed over to my closet and pulled out that cat costume and laid it on the bed. 

I put on a pair of black and pants and a black shirt.

I reluctantly put on the cat ears and cat tail. 

I then looked at myself in the mirror and began painting cat whiskers on my face and a black spot on my nose.

OMG...

I stared at my reflection in the mirror when I was done and cringed.

Well don't I look cute...?

It's for one night Kyu....you can do this....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Changmin's POV
--------------------
You gots this Changmin.

You da man...

I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned. I looked pretty good in a blood stained tuxedo. 

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 5:10.

I fixed my bow tie for the last time and grinned. 

'Get ready for me Cho Kyuhyun!'

'I will make you mine once and for all!' 

I grabbed my keys and looked around for that bag of candy. I saw it laying on the counter and picked it up as well. 

Heh this just so happens to be hyunnies favorite candy as well. I smiled to myself and walked out the door.
--------------------------------
Kyuhyuns POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY GLOB!
 
Why am I so nervous? 

I started pacing around the entrance way of the dorm while looking at the clock a billion times it seems. 

I can do this. I can do this.
C'mon Kyu it's just a night out with your friend! Why are you flipping out about it? 

There's this feeling inside me that something more is gonna happen.

An it's driving me insane!

I was still pacing when a knock at the door made me jump. My heart rate picked up even more. Once I regained my composure I opened the door.


Holy TINGTON!

There that stood in front of me was the most iest looking man I've ever seen. That tux fit him perfectly and showed off his muscly biceps. My face became red just staring at him. 

I tried to regain my usual sarcastic self.

"I see you came as a dead husband." I said trying so hard not to stutter. I gulped.

Did it just get hot in here?

Changmin was not saying anything and yet he was staring  at me. Looking me up and down it seems. 

Did he just his lips?

Nah


He looked at me and smirked. "Well aren't you a pretty kitty." He teased. 

I flicked him in the head. 

"My hyungs made me wear it okay?" I said trying so hard not to stare at his perfection.

He laughed. "Hah well they sure know how to make you look cute don't they? C'mon I got somewhere to take you kitty cat." He said and grabbed my hand.

Why is he holding my hand? 

!!!

Well ya know what I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

"Oh yes where are we going first Mr. Dead Husband." I giggled. He smiled at me. 

"It's a surprise you see..."
 
He smirked at me. I love his smirk....

We got into his car and we drove off to his surprise location.

While on the way there he grabbed a bag an placed it on my lap. "What's this Min?" I said curiously. I opened and saw my favorite candy inside of it. "OMG I love this kind!" I squealed. I covered my mouth hoping he just ignored that. He looked over at me and giggled. 
"
I got them for you Mr. "Manly Kitty." He laughed. My face was red. "Thank you..." I said looking away. He grabbed for my hand. I looked at him surprised. 

"You really do make a cute kitty." He smiled at me.

Holy crap my face is on fire. 

"YAH! Why are you being so nice to me tonight?" I whined. 

He just giggled. "Ohh....I don't know....." He said giggling.

 We got there 20 minutes later.

I looked out the window and when I saw where we were at....I gulped.

My face turned a pale color and I couldn't get my eyes off of it.

 

He brought me to a Haunted House.

 

OMG I'm really gonna die in there this time.

He looked over at me and smiled softly. "Kyuhyun-ah, I'll make sure you aren't afraid of these things anymore. You can face your fears. An we can do it together." He smiled at me.

I swear I almost melted when he said that.

"O....Okay Minnie, I can do this.... Just don't leave me like the other hyungs did." I said and he smiled at me. Terror obvious in my face.

"I won't ever leave your side Kyuhyun-ah."