Face Your Fears

A Changkyu Halloween

Changmin's POV
--------------------
I grabbed Kyuhyuns hand and guided him towards the big haunted house.

Honestly you must be thinking why in the world did I bring him here? 

Well because I want him to face his fears and make him remember Halloween as a special day from now on.


An I know exactly how I can do that. 

His hand was nervous from sweat and he was shaking a little.

Aww my poor baby is so scared. 

He won't be for long. I won't ever leave his side. We will go through it all the way together. 

I squeezed his hand a little tighter to reassure him it will be okay. He looked over at me an smiled with a terrified look on his face. 

I paid for our tickets and soon we were inside.

Lord this place sure looks demonic. There were spider webs everywhere. Fake spiders were hanging from the ceiling and gross looking creatures popping up in every corner. 

I felt Kyuhyun get close to me and wrap his arm around mine. 

Which of course I didn't mind a bit. 

None of this stuff scared me a bit. I was just here for Kyuhyun to realize it's not that scary as it seems.

There was a ghost creature sneaking up on Kyuhyun and once Kyu turned around and saw it he screamed. 

"AHHHH!!!! NOO!" Kyuhyun booked it straight into my arms and dug his head into my chest. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist. 

Well that was surprising in a very good way...

I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back soothingly . "Baby, it's okay..." I said and quickly realized what I said. 

CRAP please ignore that!!

Thankfully Kyuhyun did because he kept his head in his chest. Soon Kyuhyun pulled away and apologized. 

"Ah....I'm sorry for grabbing you like that Min...I was just..." Kyu struggled with words. 

I interrupted him. "It's okay Kyu. Hey look we are almost through." 

A wave of relief rushed through Kyuhyun instantly. I grabbed his hand again and we dodged all types of creatures and pools of fake blood together. 

Kyuhyun walked over to a cobweb covered wall and and looked around. "Wow I guess this really isn't as scary as I-" 

RRERERREERGGGGGRRGGG!!!!!

I quickly looked over and saw a man in a white mask with a 'chainsaw' run towards us. 


Uh oh.


Kyuhyun screamed an ran to me. "WE GOTTA RUN OR WE WILL DIE!!" I grabbed onto his hand. 

"Hyunnie calm down he's suppose to chase-" I was interrupted by a sudden confession.

"NO HE WILL KILL US AND I AM NOT LETTING HIM KILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!" He screamed and grabbed my hand and dashed us out of there. When we got outside and it was already dark. We leaned against a wall to catch our breaths. 

Wait a second....did he just really say what I think he said back in there?

I walked over to him and looked him straight in the eye. He looked relieved to be out of there. "See Kyuhyun we made it out. I knew you could do it!" I said while inching closer to him. He didn't notice. 

He smiled at me. "Ya I guess we did...thanks for letting me conquer my fears Minnie..." He said.

 Wow he dosen't notice how he's up against a wall.

Hehe

 

"So uh.....what were you saying in there?" I smirked. I grabbed him around his waist and brought his body against mine. I could feel his body heating up instantly.


Perfect.


His eyes were big. 

I smiled. "I think it was something about me being the love of your life? Hmm.?" I smirked. 

His face was completely red now. Gosh this boy is too cute people. 

I got him right where I want him finally.