FML HALLOWEEN

A Changkyu Halloween

Kyuhyuns POV
------------------
It was the day right before Halloween, an everywhere you look you see everything that's anything ghoulish at all. Ghosts hanging above doors, fake spiders that scare the living bajeejus out of me, and witches taped to windows an of course many other weird scary crap. 

God how can people get soo in to a terrifyingly dark holiday. A holiday where you get candy and gain 10lbs of chocolate into your system. 

Maybe hyung is right. I'm very bitter about this holiday. But I have a good reason to be....

------------------------------------

Flashback to three years ago....

"HYUNG I AM NOT GOING IN THERE HELL TO THE NO!" I screamed as my hyungs pushed me into a haunted house building. 

"Kyu, calm down we will be right beside you don't worry." Donghae and Eunhyuk said an continued guiding Kyu into the building. 

All around there were dark figures standing in the darkness. Cobwebs clouding the dim room. Fake spiders hanging from the ceiling.


 'Why the hell did they bring me in here?' I thought to myself. 

 

I walked around the dim lighted room. Trying not to trip over scaryish traps all over the floor. Till something grabbed my leg. 
"AGHH HYUNG!! SOMETHING HAS MY LEG!!!" I tried to shake it off an I frantically try to find my hyungs. 

 

They were gone.


I start to freak out. I finally got out of that things grip an started to book it out of this place. I splashed over red liquids and assumed it was fake blood. I tried to calm down till I had a panic attack nearly.  I stopped an tried to breathe an something with a white mask started chasing me with blood smeared across his body. He held a chainsaw an started chasing me with it.
I ran the crap out of that place. When I got outside I saw my hyungs look directly at me an start dying of laughter. I felt my blood boiling. 

"WHY DID YOU GUYS LEAVE ME IN THERE? I COULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED!!!" I screamed at them flailing my arms.

 That only made them laugh more. I decided to walk back home. I was too pissed to care. I tried to walk down a nearby alley because they were too busy dying to notice. That is until something grabbed my wrist. "Kyu, why does it look like ketchup is all over your body?" 

Oh no...


God no


Why now? 


UGHH FML


I instantly recognized that voice. 


Changmin

 


My fellow bestfriend or sarcastic partner in crime so to say. 

*cough* also my crush but uh....that's not the point. 


Why does this y piece of man have to see me in such a state?

I tried to act like my normal sarcastic self. "Umm because I wanted to look like ketchup as my Halloween costume? Duh?" My voice was so not convincing.. 
Changmin looked at me strange. "Yes indeed I bet, it also explains the stain on your pants." He looked down at my region an smirked. I gulped an looked down.. 
AHHH!!! 
Did I really get so scared to pee my pants? 
I looked down embarrassed. 

"Hey you really are baby Kyu so it's okay. I'm sure we have diapers somewhere." 

 He teased me an wrapped his arm around my neck and ruffled my hair. He then wrapped his other arm around my waist. He was always so affectionate towards me. I laughed. He always tried to make things better....gosh I love him....

--------------------------------

BACK TO PRESENT
 
I snapped out of it. I hate thinking about how pathetic I looked in front of him that night. I sighed. No wonder I hate this holiday.
I sat down on my bed looking at the costume my hyungs picked out for me to wear.  I cringed at the sight of it. 
It was a cat costume. It had little ears an a tail an even makeup to draw whiskers.....
I shivered. 
'Omg how can I go out in public in that thing?' 

RINGG!!!!!!

I picked up my cell phone and answered it

"Hello? Kyuhyun here."

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! You better be going trick or treating this year!"

I smiled at the voice. 
"Mmmm nah maybe I should just sleep in...." I smirked. 

"KYU you are going trick or treating! Think of all the free candy!" 
He said through the phone. 

Gosh how I love this food lover.

"Well maybe I don't need any candy but I know you do Mr. I can eat a whole fridge in 30 seconds." 

"Actually 10 seconds but hey you were close." 

I laughed. "Listen you know I really don't like this holiday ever since....." I don't really want him to remember that embarrassing night. 
  
He chuckled. "Kyuhyun-ah it's okay my fellow partner in crime. We all have our embarrassing moments. I'll bring diapers just in case. Don't worry okay bab-- uh bro." He stuttered at the end.

Since when does Lord Voldemin stutter?
 
An what was he trying to say? 

Baby?

Maybe....

Haha lol nope. 

I should really get those thoughts of him actually loving me out of his head. He couldn't. I mean c'mon I know I'm so y an stuff but just like no. 


But he's so affectionate towards me....


LOL NOPE SNAP OUT OF IT KYUHYUN!

"EARTH TO ANSWER THE PHONE!!" Changmin hollered through the phone. 

"YAH!! WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT ME TO GO WITH YOU?" I asked loudly. 

The other end became silent...

"Um because uh.....um because all my other hyungs are too lame to go with an your the only intelligent person besides me to go with." 

I smiled at his weird witty humor. 

Fine....I'll go...for him.

"Okay I would have to agree with that statement. I'll go with you." I said surprisingly.

Changmin breathed a sigh of relief on the other end silently.

"Alright then Cho I'll see you tomorrow night...be prepared for the best night of your life." With that Changmin hung up.

I put down my phone and sighed. 

Best night of my life huh Min? 

Hah I'll trust you on this lord Voldemin. 

Although something about tomorrow makes my heart skip a beat....in a very good way...


What do you have planned Shim Changmin?