Unexpected Soul mate...

Unexpected soul mate.....

   "Don't waste your time with day dreaming,____. They and you are totally different ,they are popular and all people around this world know them,you think you can be their girlfriend..or wife??haha.it's funny____" said Hani, one of my bestfriends....Everyone said that I can't meet my bias and it is impossible......hmmm....yes,sometimes I feel that I want to give up for like him...why I mention 'HIM'??because in the group that I like since my age 14 years old,I start to like one of the member from that group...I know who am I...but,I like him...all people around me thought that I like him as a fan....but for me it's not...before I like him,I like his group mate because he is very handsome,talented and charismatic..all girls will love him..but,after 2 years,I went to the concert which is they are attended the concert...

 

-

AT THE CONCERT:

I went out from my car that stopped in front of the big screen....the first member that I saw with my eyes is him..O_O...I went the concert with my lovely mom and cousin...

____ : is that 'HIM'??????*screaming*

COUSIN : auchh!! poor my ears...what wrong with you??HIM??who's HIM??

____ : hehe...sorry...I'm so excited right now...ommo,I can see 'HIM' eye to eye*feeling butterfllies in stomach*

COUSIN : you always said 'HIM''HIM''HIM'...who is 'HIM'???tell me..I know you like this group..who is your bias in this group???

____ : *whisper* bias???no,I love him(not as a fan..but,you know..)

COUSIN :what??

____ : uhh??hehe..nothing...you want to know??

COUSIN : yup..

____ : secret!!!!!hahaha...shut up okay,I want to see him on stage...shhh
 

COUSIN : aishh this girl....fine!!!!see your lover until blind...hahaha

 

AFTER CONCERT:

In the car I still can imagine his smile,his voice and everything about him....I feel so sad after I know my favourite group leave my country so soon....I cry not because the group are back to their country..but,I feel that I will miss 'HIM' so much...I don't know why...

 

AFTER ONE YEAR:

For the first time I dream about him...and the dream like very real...I dream that we meet each other and he said to me that we are soul mate and the sentence that I will never forget is"wait for me baby,we are destiny" then he smile and disappear...when I told my friends about the dream,they just laugh at me and said "it's just a dream okay,don't believe it..it will never happens to you...haha" again I feel down....

- the day after the dream, I opened my twitter and I also checked his status....and....the thing that can make me shock is......he updated his status and he write "hope I can see you again in my dream"...at that time I feel like O_O...is that true???

 

AFTER FIVE YEARS:

Even I had graduate and now work as a manager at a big company....I have all the thing that I want such as  car,money,house...but I still missing one thing it is 'HIM'...I still can't forget 'HIM'...there are six years after I see 'HIM' at the concert...I miss 'HIM' like crazy...I think that I can forget 'HIM' but whenever I try to forget 'HIM',the feeling that I have to him grow bigger and bigger...I always wish that I can meet him and he can see me not like a fans go to the concert and watch...it's different...

-One day,I get the news that my favourite group will have a fan meeting in my country....I feel so happy...this is the way that I can meet 'HIM' face to face.....and....I bought the ticket....yeyyyy!!!!:D

- at the night,I busy preparing my bag and dress that I want to wear for the fan meeting that I will go tommorrow...and my mom enter my room...she can see I pack everything very neatly and properly with bright smile on my face...
MOM : you look so happy right now....what wrong??have a good news??you have a boyfriend???*she ask with bright smile*

____ : *smile fade*mom~~~ boyfriend???ewww...no,okay...I'm not ready(because she already have 'HIM' hehe)

MOM : okay..okay..I'm just asking...you said you are not ready??why??you know you already 25 years old..at this age you already can have a husband...
____ : O_O H.U.S.B.A.N.D?????

mom : yup..husband...why??don't tell me you did not want to get married...

____ : mom....that is not what I mean...I just...hmm...not ready yet..(actually she still wait for 'HIM'...remember the dream??)

mom :okay,I understand..but,don't wait for a long time...I'm getting older my dear...I want you to have your own family before I....

____ : what are you talking about mom...*I cut off* remember,you always be with me and father whatever happens...love you,mom~(aww,so sweet)

mom : love you too,my dear...and...
____ : what mom??

mom : I also want many grandchildren from you okay...hehe..

____ : aishh...mom~

mom : haha..just kidding...where you want to go tommorow morning??

____ : fan meeting!!!!!yeyyy*screaming*

mom : aishh...this girl..you know,you look very happy like you want to meet your husband...haha

____ : of course!!!!...he's my future husband*whisper*
mom : what??

____ : nothing...hehe

AT FAN MEETING:

'HIM'(your bias) : I hope I can see her again*whisper*

group mate 1:hey..are you okay??

'HIM':u-uhh??oh..I'm okay..hehe

group mate 2: you look like you are waiting someone...

AT MY HOUSE:

____ : I'm late!!!!!!

-

-

____ : aishhh..traffic jam...the fan meeting will end soon..how can I meet him...

AT FAN MEETING:

'HIM': hmm..she didn't come*whisper*

all member: thank you everyone...thanks for support us and thanks for coming today...kamsahammida~

-

-

IN FRONT OF THE FAN MEETING PLACE:

____ : I'm too late TT

raining.....

____ : huhuhuhu(cry)..bad luck today...can't see him and now...raining....

AFTER TWO HOURS:

still raining and she still waiting in front of the fan meeting entrance.....and the bad thing is I feel so cold and weak right now...I feel I will collapse anytime now...and...everything went black..

NEAR WITH THE FAN MEETING PLACE:

'HIM': I want to buy some food...have anyone want to follow me??

group mate 4:me!!!

'HIM':let's go...

IN FRONT OF THE FAN MEETING ENTRANCE:

I fainted there...'HIM' and his group mate saw I was lying on the floor unconcious....they,brought me to the hospital and wait for me until I wake up...

'HIM' : I think I have saw her before...but where??(thinking)........O_O...a ha...in my dream.....she is my soul mate!!!

____: u-uhh(still dizzy)...where am I???
'HIM' : you're awake??

____: umm..who are you???.....O_O...wait!!!!! it's 'HIM'*whisper*

'HIM' :are you okay???seems like I know you....

____: of course...in my dream*whisper*

'HIM' :  dream??same with me???

____: huh??you hear me??hehe...you said that you saw me in your dream??

'HIM' :yup...and you look more beautiful for the real...hehe*blushing*

____:*blushing* hehe..thanks..you too...

 

AFTER TWO YEAR: 

____: oppa,where is our son??

'HIM': he went out with his grandmother...because he does not have friend who can play with him...*smirking*

____: aigoo...but,he friend with our neighbour right??

'HIM': yeah...but you know..maybe it's better if he have....
____:what??

'HIM':hehe...nothing......baby sister____*whisper*

____: I still can hear...

'HIM': huh???hehe...love you

____: love you too

 

everything happens so fast like a roller coaster....the marriage,my son...and..'HIM',my unexpected soul mate~