제 2 장 (2.1/2)

TWINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday

8.30am

Sunny's house

 

Tock Tock!

For the 1748 times(nah just kidding.it's actually just the 5th time),Sunny's door being banged by her mother.

"Lee Sunny.Wake up now!Wake up now,would you!!"

Sunny pull her blanket up.And cover her ears with pillow.

"You better wake up now or you'll see what I'm going to do!Wake up now!"

"For god sake mom today is saturday!Let me sleep a little longer,can you!I only have today to rest!"Sunny almost lost her patience.She really hope that her mom wont disturb her today.

"Do you forget that you have a blindate today.Or you deliberately don't want to go?"Her mom tried to read her daughter's mind.

Sunny immidiately wake and sat on the bed.She push the blanket and pull the blindfold off her eyes.

"Ah.The blindate!Why it has to be today!"Sunny mumbled before shoving her face on the pillow.

"Please get up princess or you know what I'm gonna do!"Her mom give Sunny the last warning before walking back down to make breakfast for her husband.

Ting!

 

8.35 am

Sheeka Unnie <3

Baby princess!Already awake?

 

 

Jessica Jung.Sunny's cousin who she treat her like her own sister.Because Sunny is the only daughter,Jessica acts like her sister.The one who always listen to Sunny's complaints about schools,friends and also parents.Jessica is the only one who knows all of Sunny's secret.She bet Jessica already know about the blind date and marriage stuffs.

 

 

8.37am

Princess Sunny baby

Unnie! T.T what am I going to do?Help me pweasee :( :( :"(

 

 

Jessica chuckled.She know how Sunny feel.Yeah.Marriage?On that age.The age where all teens are supposed to struggled for SAT exams before buying fake Id and go to club and drink for the first time.While her friends enjoying their age,Sunny have to get married.

 

 

8.41am

Sheeka Unnie

I know honey.I agree that you should go study instead of marrying a guy.But I'm positive that your mom has a good reasons for every of her action.

 

 

Sunny rolled her eyes.What kind of reasonable reasons that her mom have to make her marry an unknown guy on this age.

 

8.45am

Princess Sunny baby

Pshhh...Yeah I wonder what kind of reason that she have that my life and future have to be crushed in her hand.Reason?More like she want to compete with her friends in 'who's daughter is going to get married first'.Yeah.She definately on the first place for that.And yeah she can brag to her friends.Doesn't this makes her friend thinks that her daughter is pregnant on highschool so that she married her off.

 

 

Jessica shook her head lightly.This is Sunny.She is not someone who like people to force her.Or she will start to write something mean like this to show how it's unfair for her.

 

 

8.47am

Sheeka Unnie <3

Hey.It's not nice to say like that.You mom definately have her own reasons.Sunny you such a negetive thinker.What if that guy is a good guy.Maybe he is a heirs of a big company that after you guys married he will bring you to live overseas.You will be a wife of a rich guy.

 

8.52 am

Princess Sunny baby

Unnie.Why would a rich guy marry an unrich highschooler?Rich kids will definately marry the same level as them.This ain't a cliche drama scene where a rich kid fall in love a commoner.come on.Pssshhh such a funny conclusion that you have unnie.

 

9.02am

Sheeka Unnie <3

Why not you meet him first?Who knows he is a nice guy.Go for it like your mom want you to.If you think he is bad,tell your mom.

 

Sunny's left eyebrows raised up.What kind of advise is this?

Suddenly,something pops in her mind.She smirk.

 

9.05am

Princess Sunny baby

Unnie.Should I make him hate me?I think I have an idea.

 

Jessica's eyes widen up.What is she gonna do.She didn't know what is her plan os but Sunny definately will search a way to avoid this marriage.She's 200% sure about this.

 

9.07am

Sheeka Unnie <3

Excuse me,miss.What are you going to do?

 

9.10am

Sheeka Unnie

Bunny!Can you tell me!

 

9.17am

Sheeka Unnie <3

Sunny Lee.I need an answer now.

 

And so,the massages were left hanggin without reply.

 

Sunny open her wardrobe.

She pull one of the dress

 "Any dress will do.I'm not going to wear it anyway."

She pull a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter