제 2 장 (2.2/2)

TWINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dal.komm coffee Cafe

 

"It's okay.Just drop me here.I'll call you if I need something."Sunny get out of the car rushly.She need to be there as quick as possible to change and give Mrs.Kim's son a bad impressions of her.

 

When she arrive in the toilet,she quickly change her clothes.

 

"I won't be alive if mom caught me wearing this."Sunny mumbled herself.

 

Luckily,there aren't so many people in the toilet so there areess eyes that look at her with disgusted and judging look.

 

She quickly finished her makeup and walked out to the cafe at the 2nd floor.

 

As she sits at the corner,the costumers eyes in the cafe can't stop watching her and their mouth is judging her style.

 

"Oh my god.Stop staring at me.Don't treat me like i've done any crime.God.Where is this guy?How long do i have to wait for him."Sunny started to regrets her decisions of wearing the clothes.

 

 

 

 

Taemin parked the car near the cafe.

 

"Listen here Kim Jongin we gonna make this things fast,okay.You need to act until she's annoyed with you.And I'm gonna make the same things too.So that she will definitely dislike us and none of us will getting married to her.Get it?"

 

"What?Wait.Are you sure it's okay to do like this.I mean how if we got caught by mom?What will we tell her?"

 

"Listen here,my 5 minutes younger twins brother.I'm gonna ruin mom's plan and I'm gonna make sure mom's plan will never work.I'm gonna live my life to the fullest and do whatever I want.So either if you wan't to follow me or mom's plan,it's up to you.Or if you want to follow  mom's plan to marry that girl you can go ahead and meet her.That's an easier way.We.don' have to change every 15 minutes and mom wouldn't be angry.Do you want that because I will let you do so with all my honour."

 

"N-no I don't.I want to marry the girl that I love.Not the girl that mom loves.Okay,we'll stick to your plan."Jongin still don' t know if this is the right thing to do.

 

"Okay You wait here.I'll go first.Just remember to stay here.I'll come back after fifteen minutes."Taemin said.Jongin nods as he takes a sit on the table on the lower floor.

 

Taemin walks confidently upstairs.He knows what to do to make that Heejin goddess or whatever she is to hate him.As long as he keeps that character all along,and only Jongin play his role well,these ridiculous wedding can be stopped.

 

Taemin wander around the 2nd floor twice.Where is she?He can't find her.

 

He looks at the photo back before his eyes keep searchung for the girl.

 

He stop at the girl who wear black clothes with somekind of rebel kids style.

 

He looks at the photo in his hand before looking at the girl back.

 

"Sunny Lee?"

 

 

Sunny keep waiting with uneasy feelings.The longer she sit there the more weird looks she get from the people who sits around.

 

Beep beep

 

 Sheeka Unnie

Princess,where are you?

11.04a.m.

 

 Princess Sunny Baby

Cafe.waiting for the guy.Unnie I want to go home!I don't want to meet him.i don't want to get married 😭😭

11.05 a.m.

 

 Sheeka Unnie

Aww...don't be like that.I promise everything will be fine.Baby you have 6 months left before your wedding.In meantime I promise I will help you find an excuse to escape or atleast postpone your wedding atleast a few years foward.I'll find some study course for you here.I'm sure your mom will let you future your study first than marrying you.

11.08 a.m.

 

 Princess Sunny Baby

Please help me unnie.I don't want to marry just because mom want to.I'm still young to marry.Please take me away with you TT

11.09 a.m.

 

 Sheeka Unnie 

I know.Just wait.I'll try to find an education programs here.I'm sure I've seen a few of it in the tv advertisements few days ago.If I found it,I'll make sure that I will tell you.

11.11 a.m.

 

 Princess Sunny Baby

Thanks unnie.I only can count on you.You'e the only one who understands me.

11.12 a.m.

 

Sunny lift her head up when someone is standing infront of her.

 

The person look at the paper on his hand before looking back at her face.

 

"Wth?"she mumbles slow.

 

"Sunny Lee?"

 

He knows me?God,don't tell me that he is .....

 

"I'm Mrs.Kim's son."He pulls the chair and sit down.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter