제 1 장

TWINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunny lay down on her bed,facing the wall...She remembered back the conversation with her mom just now...

 

Throwback...

 

Sunny stepped in home after 1 whole day studying at the campus's library.There was nothing in her head expect for sleep,sleep and sleep.She already miss her comfy bed.

 

"I'm home."Sunny open her shoes and wear the house slippers.She stepped lazily in the house.

 

"Lee Sunny.I want to talk to you.Sit first."Mrs.Lee said while sitting on the black luxorious sofa.

 

"What is it mom?I was tired.Speak fast and let me rest.I almost die from studying."Sunny sit beside her mom.

 

"I will just go straight foward since you are already tired.Mrs.Kim and I already discuss this evening.We already reached an agreement from both family.We want you to get married with Mrs.Kim's son."

 

Sunny who was leaning back at the sofa immidiately sit straight when she heard about marriage.Her eyes are also wide open.

 

"W-what?Do I heard it wrong?"

 

Mrs.Lee silence.

 

"But why?Why do you have to do this to me?"Sunny tried to gain explainations from her mother.

 

"You know we had already be friends with them for almost 25 years.I just don't want this relationship just end like that.Thus,it's not a problem marrying him."

 

Sunny know that Kim's family had a son but in all these time he was in new zealand studying.The only child that Mrs.Kim have that he know is just Kim Kyungsoo.The last son who aged 14.That makes no sense if her mother asked her to married Kyungsoo.It must be the other one.Plus he already come back to korea 3 months ago.According to her mom,he has been here.But they were here when she had a class.Thats why they never met even once.Even when they are little,the other son like to play alone in the house.That's why...

 

"I-I know but...Mom I have no intention to against your decision or what.But...I don't even know him!"

 

"You will.I already set a date for you and him tomorrow.Tomorrow you are free right.Go and meet him."

 

"And also...Your wedding will be held another 6 month.We will held it after you guys know each other right!Anyway,prepare for tomorrow..."Mrs.Lee said before leaving Sunny disoriented alone.

 

End of flashback...

 

"Urghh!!!What am I gonna do."

 

In those many demand that she can do for her mother,Why marriage...Whyy???Whyyy!!!WHYYYYY!!!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter