Cold Heart 2/2

Unique
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jonghyun quickly learns that when he says something he has to say it very carefully and precisely, because Taemin's way of thinking is sometimes very wrong, but he's not the one to ask questions so it's often leading to misunderstandings. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun found out about it one day when he told Taemin that they can't meet the next day, even if they already made some plans, because he's busy. Not asking about anything Taemin just assumed that it's Jonghyun's way of saying that he got bored, that he doesn't want them to be friends anymore. For a whole week when Jonghyun was busy, Taemin was sitting in his home convinced that he lost his one true friend and that they'll never meet again. He was a lot more sad because of it that he would expect himself to be. 

 

 

 

 

 

After week passed and Jonghyun showed up at Taemin's place just like always wearing a happy smile on his face, first words Taemin said to him were: 'why are you back?', when in reality he never left in the first place. 

 

 

 

 

 

Knowing that, Jonghyun is always making sure to explain everything to Taemin, even things that for other people would seem obvious or trivial, he still explains them, caring for Taemin not to misunderstand again. 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

 

It was more that a year after they started meeting in the park when Jonghyun said something that scared the hell out of Taemin. 

 

 

 

 

 

They were sitting in Jonghyun's apartment, one of a few places they were usually meeting in, drinking hot tea with lemon and raspberry juice, the one Jonghyun always makes in cold days because it's sweet and makes you feel really warm inside, when Jonghyun looked at Taemin from above his mug and whispered timid, "I love you." 

 

 

 

 

 

They looked at each other for a long time after that statement. At first in Taemin's eyes only confusion was visible, because how could Jonghyun love him? He was not a person people loved, he was someone others didn't knew what to do with. Yet brunet's eyes were just like always, sincere, and full of affection. After short moment only thing Taemin felt was indescribable warmth filling his heart and hope that maybe these words are actually true. 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

 

Weeks are passing after Jonghyun's statement and almost nothing changes between the two. Brunet makes sure to tell Taemin every day that he loves him and every time he does it he is looking right in younger's eyes, sometimes smiling encouragingly, sometimes looking serious, but always making sure younger knows that he really means it. He isn't lying and he wants for Taemin to understand it, to believe in it. Brunet knows that only after that he'll be bale to expect some response from the introverted boy. 

 

 

 

 

 

Weeks are passing and almost nothing changes, until one day when Jonghyun is walking Taemin home, late in night. When raven-haired boy turns around to tell him goodbye, soft light of the moon shines on him, making his face glow, and Jonghyun like enchanted, can't look away, and can't prevent himself from leaning in to taste these lips that are so deeply red in this light. 

 

 

 

 

 

He kisses younger slowly, holding his face in his hands as gently as if it was made from crystal and could break at more harsh contact. He kisses Taemin delicately and sweetly, knowing that more rushed moves can scare the boy. 

 

 

 

 

 

When Taemin doesn't push him away and only stands still, unsure how to react, Jonghyun gets more brave and he needs to put his thumb in between their lips to stop himself from doing more. They stand like that for a moment, brunet's thumb caressing younger's lips, their foreheads joined together. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Taemin." Jonghyun says. His breath is unsteady, his eyes closed, one of his hands holds younger by his waist, other one still his pale face. 

 

 

 

 

 

When Jonghyun opens his eyes, it's one of the best decisions in his life, because he can see Taemin actually smiling down at him. It's the first time younger responds to his words, and he couldn't be more happy about it. 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

 

They move forward slowly, but for Jonghyun's it's enough, he never gets impatient, he never gets angry, he acknowledges every little attempt to get closer that younger makes, and he makes sure raven-haired boy knows it.  Taemin tries, the other boy sees it, and what makes him happy is that younger doesn't force himself, he just does what he feels like doing. 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin likes sitting on other's lap. It was Jonghyun who first made him do it, one time when they were watching a movie and he was getting distracted every five minutes by the younger boy sitting next to him. Having Taemin on his laps made it a lot easier for him, he could just wrap his arms around the smaller's boy waist, rest his chin on his shoulder and watch the movie, enjoying having younger in his arms. Taemin was tensed only for the first minutes, not used to the new position and being so close, but after some time he let his body relax and even leaned back to rest his back over older's chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin likes when Jonghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter