IX - Kyungsoo (4/?) [valentines special]

EXO's drabble collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s Valentines’ Day Special everyone! :D Enjoyyyy! (and I’m sorry if it’s kinda boring and stuff T.T )

 

 

‘I have a boyfriend yet I’m all alone. Not to mention, on Valentines’ Day.’

‘If only I were in Seoul right now…’

‘But Kyungsoo probably is busy with his practice and stuff.’

You let out a sigh. You couldn’t help but to have those thoughts in your mind as you were standing alone, in the balcony of your small apartment, looking down at the busy street and the walkway. Vehicles and couples here and there. Your housemates (there is 2 of them) were going out with their boyfriends (it’s Valentines after all), probably watching a romantic-with-lots-of-cheesy-lines movie or something.

Felt tired of standing, you walked into the living room and on the couch. You were about to reach a magazine on the coffee table when your phone, that located exactly next to the magazine, was ringing, signalling there is a message for you. You grabbed your phone instead of the magazine and opened the message. A smile formed on your lips as soon as you read it.

From : Kyungie Baby <3

Watcha doin’ baby? I miss you so much :*

To : Kyungie Baby <3

I miss you so much too! I’m all alone right now. Wish you’re here with me T.T

You pressed the send button and waited for less than a minute before you got a reply.

From : Kyungie Baby <3

Aww poor my baby girl. I wish I was there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter