Rookie

Oh daddy!

"So where is this place you want to take me to sehun?"You asked cradling jerome in your arms.

"Somewhere special."He said.

"Cant it wait till tomorrow?"You asked a little annoyed.

"We're here come on lets get out."Sehun got out the car and opened the door for you.

Before you stood an english mansion that was so beautiful,with jerome still in yoir arms you stepped forward and gawked at the beauty of the mansion it was about two stories high and had a water fountain in the front porch the driveway was also lined with trees.Sehun just watched you gawk at the mansion and laughed to himself,you on the other hand was fan girling as it has always been your dream to live in an english mansion.

"Hello earth to nami earth to nami?"Sehun said waving his hands before you.

"Oh sorry,who are we visiting?"You asked.

"What?"

"You know whose house is this who are we visiting?"You asked again.

"Dont be an idiot this is our house."He explained and walked towards the house.

"Holy crap my house?Our house oh my god!"

Sehun opened the door and walked in you followed behind him with jerome still in your arms.The house was really well furnished and the design of the furniture was all so gorgeous,sehun walked towards the coffee table by the door and placed his car keys down.He said that this will permanently be your house and it was a gift from his parents he also added that all of your belongings and stuffs were already moved in to this house.You squeled with joy causing jerome to squirm in his sleep,sehun looked as terrified as you were when jerome moved but thankfully he went back to sleep.Not wanting to wake jerome up sehun led you into the master bedroom where jerome's cot was at,you gently placed him in the cot.Sehun snake his arm around your waist and rested his head on your shoulders.

"You know Im pretty tired from all this work,why dont you give me a treat."He said smirking.

You turned around and faced him,you look him in the eye and a wide grin spread on your face.You pushed him down on the bed and went on top of him faces barely touching,you then booped his nose before rolling beside him.Sehun was annoyed but he was being understanding so he just shrugged it off and pulls you into a hug,you grabbed hold of his hands and it gently.

"Im tired."He said.

"Then sleep."You replied.

"But I cant,"He whined like a little kid."sing me a lullaby"

You were shocked by his sudden request but just went along with the flow."Sway,sway swaying in between the waves.Gently,gently drift to the sea.Sway,sway swaying  in between the waves.Dream,dream rest your eyes jellyfish keep swimming"You sang and sehuns hands.

"That is a very nice song,where'd you learn it?"He asked.

"I dont know where I learned it but as a kid that song has always been in my head,its like really weird but cool."You explained giving out a little yawn.

"Lets all get a good nap before exploring more of the house later huh?"Sehun said and you noded.

~~~

"Uhmmm nami wake up the baby its crying......."Sehun whined.

"Uhnnnnnnnn...........fine..."You said getting out of bed.

You walked towards jerome who was crying in his cot and picked him up,you rocked him back and fourth in your arms but he kept crying.It took you a while to think that maybe he was was hungry,you sat down by the bed and fed him some milk and soon enough it was peacefull again.After a while jerome stop drinking and fell asleep again so you carefully placed him back in the cot.You heard a muffled ringing sound from sehun's bag and decided to check it out,it was his phone and his mom was calling.

"Hello,mrs oh."You greeted her politely.

"Oh hahahahha no please just call me mom."She spoke.

"Okay...hello mom,"You said awkwardly.

"Yeah I just wanted to say that we will be coming over later with your parents after dinner okay,got to go bye!"She hung up.

You placed the phone down and laid down on the bed,you didnt know having a baby would be this tiring.The clock rang signaling that it is already six o'clock,you sat up and started to panic.

"oh no its already six and our parents are coming what do i do?!"

"Oi!Wake up our parents are going to be here any minute!"You said pouncing on sehun.

"Oh my god you're heavy,"He turned over causing you to fall off him.

You got up and went to the walk in closet and changed into something presentable something better than what you were wearing now.Sehun came in still half asleep,he walked to his part of the closet and picked out a shirt and a pair of jeans to wear.You tried to exit the closet before he could remove any clothes but he caught you just in time.

"I didnt get what I wanted just now.."Sehun whispered in your ear.

"Now is not the time sehun our parents would be here any minute!"You protested try to break free from his grip.

Sehun spun you around and crashed his lips against yours,you kept your lips shut but sehun managed to pry them open with his tongue.Things got a little heaty and before you knew it you were both on the floor with sehun on top of you and lips still together.Sehuns hands was about to touch a forbidden area when the doorbell rang.

"Oh !"The both of you said in unison.

Sehun wore his shirt and you patted your hair into place before running down the stairs to greet your parents.Sehun opened the door and greeted both his and your parents,you hugged both the moms and gave the dads each a kiss on the cheek.

"By the way so you have lipstick on your face."Sehun's dad whispered in his ear before going in.

Sehun quickly wiped the lipstick stain on his face and went to entertain your parents who was in the living room.You decided to make tea but sehuns parents insisted that you sit down with them and catch up.It was really awkward until sehus mom opened up.

"So where is the baby?"She asked.

"What?"You said.

"You know your baby,where is it?"She asked again.

"Oh right my baby,hehe my bad I'll go get him.Just wait a second."You said taking your leave.

You dragged yourself up the stairs and hit yourself in the head,how can you forget about the baby.Jerome was wide awake and his tiny eyes were staring at you as you picked him up from the cot,since he was still just wrapped in a blanket you decided to give him a new set of clothes.You picked up the shirt that the boys got you and changed jerome,with jerome in your hands you went down to meet your parents again.

"Hey jerome look who is here it grandma and grandpa say hello jerome"You said as you entered the living room.

Jerome gave out a tiny cry making the adults all swoon,you handed jerome to your mom and then sat back down next to sehun.You rested your head on his shoulder and watched as your parents play with jerome.

"So about the house warming party,"Said sehuns mom.

"We'll be doing it next saturday is that okay?"Continued your mom.

"Sure thing what about the decorations and stuff?"Asked sehun.

"We've got that,"She said sniffing jerome"You got his daipers or something?"

"What?"You said in unison with sehun.

"Oh hahahahhahah rookies."The adults laugh.

 

 

A/N:Ohmygod hahahaha....what did I just write someone help i dont even know what.I hope its to your liking because I honestly have no idea what happened up there.So yeah now im shamelessly asking you to subscribe or upvote it will really mean alot to me.Okay I'll stop taking,thanks for reading ^^