Not A Bad Thing

Not A Bad Thing

Jongin immediately dropped his second Marlboro then stomps that with his shoes after he heard the tramp behind him. The back yard of school is the only place for students who want to skip class just as Jongin does now. Kim Jongin is the leader of EXO in the fact still has fear, fear of dropping out from school, because if this time he was caught it same like the tenth warning letters for him, Jongin must say goodbye to Shinwa high school forever. 

"! Kris, you scared me!" The owner of the tramp was none other than Kris, vice leader of EXO. 
"Math class made ​​me wanna puke." Said Kris seize Jongin's red box in his hand. 
"Yesterday Tao punished by Jung-nim because he can't solve the integral." Jongin replies. 
"Ah, the symbols that look like a worm?" Kris flicks his gasoline, burning one and only Jongin's Marlboro left in the box. 
"Yeah, so disgusting." Jongin hiss. 

Jongin and Kris leaning behind a giant tree trunk, feeling the summer breeze peacefully. 
"How's Nara today?" Jongin asked, make Kris choked with smoke that produces by himself. 
"Jongin! Forget him, the girl like her would not interested in people like us." Kris's answer is very logical. Nara is the top high school student in Shinhwa. yesterday she was won first place in Biology Olympiad, last month she was runner-up in the English debate competition, and last year she won the overall championship at Shinhwa High School. 
"We're also human being Kris, we're also a high school student of Shinhwa-" 
"But there are no textbooks in our bags, no teacher who doesn't hate our behavior, and yeah there is no achievement ever give to yourself here." Kris said and Jongin totally disappointed. 

It is true, the contents of their bags were a hoodie and black masks to cover their identity, cigarettes to spend their spare time, and not forgetting a couple of cans of beer with the lowest alcohol content. Kris was comparing them with the school star, Nara.


"Don't be so pessimistic dude! Yesterday we already beat BTS, even Seokjin doesn't want to pass up of my house." Jongin defensively. 
"It was not a desirable achievement for the school, Jongin!" Kris shrieked make sickening smoke grapple in front of Jongin. 
"I know she likes me too, actually Nara  just prestige to admit it." Jongin leaning on Kris's shoulder. 
"If just the prestige she will not hit your head with her Oxford Dictionary ." Kris vigorously rid Jongin's head from his shoulders. 
"It- never mind, Kris." Jongin sighed again. 
"What do you mean?" Kris frowned. 
"Yesterday Nara shoved me into the gutter when she knew I was following her, see my pants are tear." Jongin shows the knees of his pants with a tear-like shape of lightning. Kris covered his face with his hands. 
"Kim Jongin you're very-" 
"Embarrassing?" Jongin cuts. 
"I can't believe you still be our leader." Kris shook his head. 
"Listen Kris Wu! People who hate us are fans who misunderstood." 

***

"Hey Nara!" Jongin stopped Nara to class. 
"What? Kkamjong?" Nara rolled his eyes. Jongin, he is regarded as the enemy and a row of people those at the early numbers she should stay away. 
"Is that how you greet your classmates?" Jongin frowned. 
"Oh, we are classmates?" Nara said as he cleared his throat. 
"We are classmates since the first time I set foot in this school." Jongin replies with little scream, then he mumbled an apology to Nara, he should not forget he is talking to the girl who made ​​him willing to fall into the the gutter. 
"Then, I should see you in math class this morning." Nara replied curtly. 
Jongin silent, because obviously skip the class this morning. 
"This-" Jongin handed a chocolate to Nara. 
"No! Just eat that by yourself!" Nara dismiss the chocolate away from her. 
"But-" 
"I will not accept it!" Nara ran into the classroom. 

Jongin sighed. Regret, accept Kyungsoo's suggestion to give her a chocolate. "!" Jongin curse himself. 

The days turned, Jongin almost forget Nara's refusal for his chocolate. Jongin came out together from the school gate, five minutes after the bell rang, it's long enough because Baekhyun and Tao already had been there. 

Today is Friday, the day of togetherness EXO. They usually will spend their time at Tao's home, Tao parents stay in China so they are can do everythings their want. But today is not a good day for Jongin, his voice becomes discordant as a result of clogged nose, eyes slightly red and his face pale, Jongin has influenza. 

"I can't go today guys! I am-" 
"Yes yes yes~ I don't want to infected by influenza virus!" Baekhyun sing a song, patting Tao and Kris shoulder's, beckoned away from the source of the disease. 
"He's just got the flu Baek!" Tao refuse Baekhyun hand. 
"Do you want your nose is not stopped issuing snot? Your handsomeness reduced until 50%!" Baekhyun detraction's pulling Kris arm. While Jongin still in place with his red nose. 
"That SHOULD. NOT. HAPPEN." Tao shook his head frantically. "Jongin let's get home! I'll tell the others you're get the flu and-" 
Jongin sighed, "I understand. I'm going home, adios amigos." Jongin looked away goes to the opposite direction with his friends. 
"Kris, what he said just now?" Tao spoke to Kris. 
"Which one?" Kris asked confused. 
"The last word, adios amigos?" Tao curious. 
"You know I'm bad in all subjects." Kris said leaving Tao who still curious. 
Tao gaze to the only one hope, "Baek, do you know what that means?" 
"It means I'm good looking." Baekhyun walk away to keep up with Kris. 
Tao nodded and murmured a few times adios amigos. Tao is the same as Kris, bad in all subjects.

 

Jongin goes limp toward his house. He quick stop at the Aunt Nas store to buy influenza medicine. The shop consists of two floors, the ground floor serving kitchen purposes such as vegetables, meat, rice and so are usually found in the kitchen. On the second floor was flu medicines that Jongin need. Jongin goes to up stairs with the rest of his strength. There is no one there, as far as  Jongin see only shelves  containing various objects that lined up neatly. Before reaching medicines shelves, the gray smoke at the end of the room catch his attention, Jongin ran towards it to make sure what happened. A quarter of the shelf are burning by fire out of nowhere, the burning material is cotton and baby diapers, damn why Aunt Nam chose mahogany wood with lacquer for the shelves.

Jongin quickly down the stairs to tell Aunt Nam, 35-year-old woman panicked half to death. Buyers on the ground floor come panic and jump out of the store when the gray-almost black Smoke was pouring from the second floor.

An ahjussi had called the fire department, because fire become bigger than before, possibly as a result of alcoholic drinks are also on fire. Jongin out of the store and some people are busy helping Aunt Nam salvage goods from the ground floor, because the second floor is no longer accessible. Fire works very fast.

"Noona ..  noona.." A little child crying beside Jongin.

Jongin just found out if Aunt Nam has little brother, judging from his height he has the same with him when five years old.

Jongin crouched in front of the boy, "Hey, don't cry, see your noona is okay, he was trying to save his shop."

The boy continued to cry even harder. Jongin the boy's head, "Wait here, I'll help your noona." Jongin rushed to the store.

"My Noona was buying cotton candy for me and she hasn't come back." The boy said with a loud voice as he continued to cry

Jongin step's stalled. Cotton candy on the 2nd floor, Jongin remember because he was one of the fans of cotton candy. Jongin also remember on the 2nd floor there's no someone except himself. Is this kid is lying? That's impossibble, children rarely lie.

Jongin ran into the store to the second floor, there was a scream from Aunt Nam under the name Jongin, Jongin ignore it because he wanted to make sure there was no one there. 3 shelves are finished by fire, Jongin eyes sore from the smoke, it is also increasingly difficult to breathe. The room was dark by the smoke, he just hear the sound of spark burnt wood. Jongin rushed to the cotton candy shelves.
"Oh my God!" Jongin shocked as he looks a girl lying on the floor. Jongin immediately grabbed the girl's frail body, she's unconscious and Jongin taking her with his arms.

Jongin down the stairs, he was greeted with anxiety view of people those turn to be surprised as they see Jongin difficulty bring someone with his arms.

"Noona!" The little boy ran up to Jongin in the last step. Jongin smiled at the boy also to people who notice him.

Jongin suddenly feel the world spinning slower than usual, making people around him seemed to spin as well, Jongin's body flooding by the sweat, Jongin felt her legs almost drifted, then everything became dark.

"He was probably exhausted, he just get a fever, the wound on his arms and legs will dry up soon. You don't have to worry madam." Jongin still closes his eyes but he could hear who is talking, his nose still works quite well despite the flu attack him, he smelled the distinctive antiseptic, he knows this place, a place that is more sinister than the Haunted House for him, it's hospital.

Jongin opened his eyes, got up from his bed with panick eyes, "Eomma! Why did you bring me here? "Asked Jongin with a tone of anxiety and fear.
"Hey, calm down." The doctor glanced Jongin then patted his shoulder softly.
"EOMMA!" Jongin cried frustrated, he disarmed a drip in his wrist making the needle partially tore his skin.
"Jongin, Jong-" Mrs. Kim haven't enough time to finish her sentence. Jongin immediately darted out of the room with blood flowing from his wrist. The nurse soon follow Jongin's step.

Kim Jongin good at running, but not with his present condition, he had a fever, wound on the hands and feet, he ran five times slower than before. Security officers first catch him, nurses immediately ran doing handling procedures for his wrist injuries, while Jongin...

"GET OUT OF ME FROM HERE!" He shouted as he kicked a flower pot with his feet.
"I DON'T WANT HERE! YOU CRIMINALS IN WHITE, GET OUT OF ME FROM HERE! " All views in the lobby of the Hospital spotted to Jongin. Some looked with pity eyes and looked scared by his action.

"Kim Jongin? Is he crazy?" Nara seek in the queue hospital pharmacies.
"Noona, he was the one saved you from the fire." Jungkook says while holding her sister's hand tightly. 

"WHAAAAT?" Now everyone is glaring because of Nara's shout.

***

"Are you okay?" Jessica sit next to Nara. The classroom atmosphere is still quiet at one hour before the bell, Nara comes as the first and the second is Jessica. 
"I'm fine, Jess." Nara cleared , her eyes focused to her physic books. 
"You're so weird since last week." Jessica said as she plays her blonde hair. 

Yes, it's been a week since the fire incident, and also a week for Jongin absent in the school. According to news circulating, Jongin was sick and Nara obviously know that. After the incident at the hospital, the next day Nara visited the store to make sure the Jungkook said was true. Because she just knew when he was concious she was saved by a man, and Nara didn't know if he was Kim Jongin.

"Jess, will you help me?" Asked Nara doubtful.

"Oh, Nara you know I'm very bad at physic-"

"Not about this." Nara closes her book and looks Jessica intents than before.

Jessica was shocked by his friend's reaction, "Jongin." Nara said with half whisper.

Jessica was happy to help his friend, Jessica has no prestige like the peak of Mount Everest, the one who have this only Nara.  That American descent girl was friendly to anyone, including EXO, especially Kris that she knew become her fans since last year. So, talk to Kris is not a difficult thing, but that makes it a little difficult is the list of questions about Jongin that Nara mandatory to her.

"Hi, Kris."  Jessica greeted Kris before basketball practices in the basketball court. Kris not alone, there are \Tao, Chanyeol, Yixing, and Luhan are whispering to each other when Jessica reached the position of Kris. One by one of them began to disappear leaving Kris and Jessica on the bench.

"Oh, I don't know if you're interested in basketball." Kris smile widely.

"Kris!" Jessica Cut

"Yes, you can see I'm parcticing whenever you want." Jessica rolled her eyes. 

"Kris, listen I want make this quick, answer all my questions okay?" Jessica decisive stopping Kris's stupid smile. 

Kris nodded, slightly disappointed. 

"Is Jongin really sick?" 
"Yes." 
"Is Jongin have a history of severe disease?" 
"The diseases called living without shame." 
"Uhm- mental disorder or something?" 
"All I know, he was crazy when we first met. But, the Hospital makes him more crazy. "
"How's his condition now?" 
"Good enough." 
"Where Jongin stay?" 
"Jung-gu, Myeong-dong 542-14." 
"Is it a safe place? Not nest mafia or selling drugs, illicit drugs?"
"Come on Jess, the first floor of the house Jongin is a Bakery." 

Jessica finished writing in her pink floral notebook.
"Thank you Kris." Jessica got up from his seat, leaving Kris  face in confusion. 
"You can't leave me Jess!" Kris detraction as he picked up his bag, ran from the basketball court. 
Kris met Chanyeol at the exit door, "Where are you going? Practice has not started yet! "
"Meet Jongin." Answered Kris with fire in his eyes, run quickly towards the school gate. 

The next day, Nara equipped by Jessica's notebook to Jongin home. Nara arrived in front of Everythings Sweet Bakery, the design is minimalist with white and brown caramel bone paint. Nara is still in her uniform, motionless in front of the entrance. Someone tapped his shoulder from behind. 

"Can I help you miss?" Asked an ahjumma, his face little bit like Jongin, unmistakably she is Jongin's mother. 

"Ahjumma, I'd like to meet Jongin." Nara replied with a friendly smile. 

"Jongin? Ah you are his schoolmates?" Mrs. Kim realizes uniform that Nara wear same with  his son, he smiled at Nara. 

Mrs. Kim drove Nara to Jongin room.  She said the wound in his son's  legs are peeling and deeper due to the incident at the hospital a week ago, so the Jongin movement is limited it must have been one of the causes Jongin absent in class. Nara said if she came to lend Jongin assigned by the teacher during he didn't go to school, but actually she's coming just to make sure the man who had saved his life was in good condition. 

Nara turning the knob and opened the door slowly, he found Jongin was leaning on the pillow on her bed, surrounded by comics, snack packs even his bakery homemade bread. Jongin almost spewed a mouthful of corn chips when seeing Nara at his door. 

"Hi." Nara greeted cold. 
"Nara? You're right? Nara right?" Jongin round his eyes. 
"Stop staring at me like a ghost Kim Jongin!" Nara closed the door, then walked to Jongin in his bed. 
"You don't need to come all this way to thank me Nara." Jongin fixing his sitting position. 
Nara crossed her arms in front Jongin, "You helped me to attract sympathy, right?" 
"Nara .." Jongin's gaze weakened. 
"Listen Kim Jongin, even if at that time you didn't come to save me, I will be saved by the fire rescue." Replied Nara makes Jongin shocked, as was hit by heavy rain and lightning in the mid way. 

Jongin take a deep breath, staring straight Nara, "I don't know if who trapped on the second floor it was you, the girl that I like for many years, do you think I know your little brother? He doesn't even mention your name though." Nara lowering her hand on her chest, a little sorry for the bad prejudice against Jongin. 
"Even if it's my enemy, I'll still save him." Continue Jongin. 


Nara stills stand in her place while squeeze the sides of her skirt, she bit her bottom lip. Loss of words because of Jongin's words. 
"I don't want you to judge me good, I don't want to receive any acknowledgment or reward from you, I  just save someone's life, because I know how it feels to be left suddenly, it was very painful. Do you trust me?" Asked Jongin.
"I'm going to take all my lifetime to believe you." Nara answer as stare the ceiling in Jongin room, Nara doesn't know why her voice suddenly become sore, and her eyelid will be difficult to hold back tears that gathered there.
Jongin laughed lightly, "You seemed want to spend your lifetime with me Nara."

"Get back too school quickly! If you wanted to graduate from Shinwa." Nara turned, left Jongin in his bed.
"Never ask Jessica again to know how I was doing." Jongin continue his light laughter.
Nara stopped, she can't cover it, to be honest she really concerned with Jongin, he must learn to be honest, especially to herself.
"If you do it again, you will come to my funeral and saw Kris in prison." Continue Jongin.

Nara doesn't answer, continuing step out of the room, the longer she's there the feeling of guilt get bigger for herself and Jongin. 

Who doesn't remember the astonishing moment a year ago, Kim-seongsangnim, Shinwa sport teacher who was none other than Jongin's father, had an accident in front of the school. The accident took his life in a few seconds, there's so many media informed that accident.


The suddenly leaving, very painful.

That words repeated over and over again in Nara's head. Nara felt very guilty at Jongin, all she ever said to Jongin this day and the days before, she even considers Jongin as her enemy just because his bad attitude in school, Nara always looked with one perspective, sometimes she considers Jongin like waste in Shinhwa, today she knows if Kim Jongin even have better heart than herself, if he is in a Jongin's position  that time she may be waiting for firemen came to safe the victim, and the victim may unknowingly lose his life before being safing. 

A moments after Nara leave Jongin's room, the clouds turned black, the wind became unfriendly again, Jongin grabbed his cell phone on the nightstand , "Eomma, don't forget to lend Nara an umbrella." 

*** 

Jongin started school today. 

Thanks to you and your mother, tell her my compliments. 

The contents of the note were given by Nara with sky blue umbrella on the Jongin's desk. 

"You can say it directly to me." Jongin standing in front of  Nara's desk, Nara sitting at the front desk. 
"Sorry for yesterday-" 
"You are used to say that to me, don't apologize." 
Nara coughed hear the Jongin's answer, "If you don't mind, when the school end I'll buy you some ice cream as my compliment." 
Jongin surprised, he desn't dream right? Jung Nara would buy him an ice cream? Jongin wanted to jump for joy till andromeda galaxy but unfortunately his legs have not fully recovered. 
"Fine, see you later." Jongin smiled at Nara and headed for Kris and Chanyeol on his desk. Nara smiled back, the first time Nara smiled at Jongin, and it feels very good, better than a smile on anyone he'd ever met. 

Loud bell rings, students  out of the classroom. All of EXO members meet Jongin in his class, exchanging jokes that Nara didn't know what it means. Their laughter filled the classroom, Nara without knowing is the only one left in the room with her enemy—are not the enemy anymore. Nara release the name since meet Jongin yesterday, maybe he should have advised Jessica to accept Kris. 

"But today, I can't go with you, Nara was waiting for me." Said Jongin back there. Nara felt her body temperature rise. 
"Nara? You're kidding Jongin!" Kyungsoo's disbelieve voice.
"Nara." Jongin call.
Oh no! Nara not yet ready for this, Jung Nara who is known to hate Kim Jongin half dead now make an ice cream date with him. Nara prepares her mental then turned to the men behind her and give their a brief smile. 
"OH. MY. GOD! "Baekhyun covered his face with his hands. 
"What is the world coming to an end? Let us take the first selca! " Tao pat Sehun. Sehun not answer and his mouth is still gaping. 
"You used to do it in the bathroom mirror, Tao!" Luhan voice. 

Jongin carrying his bag, leaving his friends who looks stupid now. "We can go now, right?" He asked as he reached Nara's desk. Nara nodded join him holding the bag then passed along Jongin's friends. 


"Do I have to burn the Jessica's home?" Kris said with a blank stare. 
"Kris has been transformed into Jongin." Comments Yixing. 
"Maybe he will fall into the gutter." Suho laugh. 
"Maybe he will sink in the ocean for Jessica." Chanyeol hit Baekhyun head.


Several minutes lasted silent. Nara doesn't know what she had to say with her former enemy. Jongin too happy until his tongue stiff, or maybe too long for choosing words he would say to Nara. 

They sat facing each other in the ice cream stail,  Nara choose chocolate ice cream with chochochips also jelly as the toppings for Jongin, while she chose vanilla flavor with less oreo also lychee topping. 

"So, starting today us- uhm- friends?" Asked Jongin doubtful to Nara. 
"It's not whether you'd consider me a friend from the past?" Nara asked back. 
"Ah, not just a friend" Jongin said, Nara round eyes. 
Jongin raised his hands frantically, "Uhm- I mean, yes you already know I like you." 
"Keep it Jongin, I consider you a friend now." Nara decisive , then she put the vanilla ice cream into his mouth. 
Jongin smiles, chocolate ice cream was rubbed the top of his lip, "Jongin, you eat like a dog." Nara laugh. 
"Huh?" Jongin give Nara confused stare. 
"This." Nara wiping the rest of the chocolate ice cream on the lips Jongin with his handkerchief. 
Nara touch him? Oh my God this is the first time in Kim Jongin's entire life which he want time to stop, Nara has made Jongin get sudden electrical shock too. 
"Jongin, are you sure you don't have mental illness?" Asked Nara. 
Jongin frowned, "What do you mean?" 
"I saw the incident at the hospital, and Kris too-" 
"Oh, it's true I've been traumatized by the hospital since I was 6 years old. I once had an accident in the hospital. "Jongin answer.
"The accident at the Hospital?" 
"Yeah, once my mother was sick,  I was underage I'm not permitted to get longer in her room, I forced but one of the nurses even yell at me and pushed me, he said it was not on purpose, I hit a wheelchair, broken teeth, fractured nose bone, temples were also injured, since then I hate hospitals and I also hate the nurse or doctor though. "
"Just it?" Nara thinks that was not the spectacular events that can cause a person to experience severe trauma of a thing. 
"My mother had also been a victim of a medical malpractice." Add Jongin. 
"Oh, I'm sorry" 
"It's okay." Jongin smiled slightly. 
They both did not speak for a few minutes until they run out of ice cream. 
"You're off today?" Asked Jongin 
"Huh?" 
"Today is your extra math class schedule until 4 pm, and at 5 o'clock you're going to take a ballet class." Jongin obviously make Nara looked at him creepy. 
"Jongin-" 
"Sorry, but I memorized all the schedule, I don't mean to scare you. Believe me I always know my limit. " Jongin assured Nara. 
"I don't  know if someone is watching me like that, even my dad just never did." Nara smile, Nara is not afraid, Nara quite know Jongin not stalker like sasaeng fans were vociferous in preaching on television. 

Today is the first time skipping her math and ballets classes, not intentionally but rain trapped them on the way. They don't want to sick in the exam next week, the shelters the first choice to guard both of them. Nara and Jongin standing next to each other hugging their bags in front of a music store. 

"Nara, did you ever love somebody?" Jongin voice compete with the sound of heavy rain that fell from the sky, but enough to can hear by Nara. 
"No." Nara anwers quickly. "I was never close to any man." Nara looked down with a smile. 
Step by step, Jongin closer his postion to Nara as he pretend to not recognize what he did, he just glancing left and right watching passing vehicles on the street. 
"Falling in love makes you feel more alive." Jongin whispered ito Nara's ear . 
"We are already live Jongin!" Nara replies. 
"You always live with your books and Jessica, I know it." Jongin replies her back. 
Jongin tilting his face staring right at her, "Have you ever felt your heart beat faster when you see someone? Then you will have difficulty breathing when he say hi, then you will feel like get an electric shock when he touched you. "Jongin held his breath,"Like this." Jongin grabbed one hand of Nara, make their fingers interlocked.

Not a pounding heart, difficulty breathing, or like an electric shock. But worse than that, Nara feel faint right thens, Nara is not experienced in this kind of thing, but he knows if Jongin not give her joke now. Jongin is someone who has been waiting and watching for many years. Jongin never do things that make Nara unsafe, Jongin just often do stupid things like sending love letters, flowers, followed Nara to home, and the latter is  give her chocolate—which she rejected because of their pride, whereas it was her favorite chocolate. 

"Nara .." Without knowing Jongin has been letting go her finger and use both his hands to pat Nara's flushed cheeks 

Nara blinked several times. "Let's go Jongin!" Nara runs against the heavy rain which has turned into a drizzle. 
Jongin following  Nara steps, Jongin opening his uniform jacket to covering him and her under the rainfall. "Nara, you can fall in love with me, fall in love with me is not a bad thing Nara. Trust me."

*** 

Exam has been passed, the bright face of high school graduates ready off to the University. Final semester is the greatest semester for Jongin, because of Nara. Yes, they often spend time together to learn, while Nara  helping Jongin apart from some bad habits like smoking or consuming alcoholic drink. Jongin and Nara on good terms, they are labeling friendship, because Nara never explicitly say if he likes Jongin. During Jongin always by her side it's enough for Nara, until one day.. 

"Nara, this daymy last day in Korea." Jongin said while bouncing a basketball on the sidelines. 
Nara almost has heart attack, "You're kidding Jongin!" 
"No Nara, I got a scholarship to Japan and thanks to this ball." Jongin catch the orange ball with his both hands. 
Jongin's preparation is not as good as Nara for final exams. Jongin can't rely on his brain ability, therefore he chose another fieldbasketball. Jongin secretly participate in the selection for scholarship in Japan with Kris. There is no other option, in Korea he will not get a seat at the favorites University, on the other hand he got a golden opportunity in another country, Jongin have to sacrifice a few things, including leaving his mother and of course Nara. 

"Why you didn't tell me Jongin?" Nara's voice suddenly hoarse because of her sore throat. 
"It's a surprise, you're happy, right? Brat like me can get a scholarship to Japan, are you proud of me?"Jongin asked with bright eyes, but the tears tucked between  in
Nara could not say a single word, he embraced Jongin tightly, "I'm proud of you Jongin." Nara was crying. He is happy Jongin finally able to achieve what he wants, but Nara also can't resist the grief left behind people who have been making life more lively. 

Nara doesn't know who can replace Jongin, who will entertain her by imitating the sound of Krong, who will accompany her to eat ice cream, who would pretending to be students when Nara acting became a lecturer (Nara dreams), who will throwing rocks at her window on Saturday night when her father forbids Nara to go out thereJongin will appear below with Chanyeol's ukulele and his  discordant sound, and the person who bring messy strawberry pancakes in the morning, Who?

"Nara, have a good eating." His father moaned as he see the food on her daughter plate is only used as a toy by her, dragged left and right with a spoon and fork.
"Noona, why?" Jungkook asked at her side. Nara shook his head.
"Dad, I have a request." Nara put the spoon and fork that he held.
"What?"
"I don't want to study at SNU." Mr. Jung to stop eating, Seoul National University has been a dream of Nara since a year ago, and now she wants to remove her dream.
"Can I go to Japan? With my grades I can be accepted on Favorites Univerity there. "

***

"Kris! Hurry up! "Jongin knocking on the  bathroom door for a thousand time. Morning like this is one of the Jongin hate, because Kris like spend many hours in the bathroom.
Jongin thought his knock echoed, but is not, someone knocks his dorm door. Jongin more frustrating as he remember  minutes earlier Nakamura come to his room to spent his shaving cream, not to mention the limitations of Jongin's Japanese which makes it a bit difficult to communicate with friends who are originally Japanese. Still with his short and singlets Jongin walked towards the door, opening it with a rough, "Nakamura, no more Shaving-"
Jongin shocked to see someone infront of him, Jung Nara with flower dresspink flowers, sky blue, pale yellow and other colors, her face shining like the sun at noon, her smile like the stars at night.

"I'm falling in love with you, Jongin."

 

Okay this is my first english fic, My English are not good, but yeah I'm put any hope if you can  understand and got a feeling under my story. Your comments are realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy nice for me, so  I can fix my many mistake.

Thankyou for read my story readers..