Date Again

Date Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ten minutes to 6 PM and his date right on 7. The list that he should checks still way to go.

 

It won’t work and there will be no date maybe for the upcoming week, he got three big surgeries and his Sunbae would kick him hard if he doesn’t help them.

 

His foxy eyes twitch at the two golden tickets that so hard to get from his petty friend. But he should do the deal if he wants to date tonight.

“DAMN!” and he tap his screen phone to call the person that could help him out.

 

~MVM~

 

It’s nothing.

His date is the most important for now.

 

Yes. He did the best thing.

 

No! Those are his golden ticket and backstage pass for Bunny Fluffy Sake! How could he gives that easily to JUNG YUNHO just because he needs him to replace him for the night duty doesn’t mean…

 

Sigh.

 

He smacks the wheel for the nth times before he glares at the traffic lamp that seems mocking him with its red light.

 

Nothing’s going right.

 

His eyes widen at the digital clock at his dashboard.

 

7.10 PM

 

It’s late already and what would be more happen than getting cold shoulder of your date?

 

He promise to himself if tonight is not work well, he will take back his precious ticket and backstage pass no matter what.

 

~MVM~

 

The noise’s from inside makes him nervous to death.

 

Seems he really late for his date and now get replace by some strangers.

 

“Huufht~ it’s okay Lee Sungmin~ just knock the door and do your aegyo attack~” he talk to himself to encourage him before he raise his hand to knock.

 

“Ups! Sorry, I don’t know you make it~ I thought Donghae said that the pizza man comes and looks confused at the door. So… ah! What am I talking about? Hello Ming~” he still got dazed at the sudden greet by the owner of the house then the peck on his lips wakes him up with the blush on cheek.

“You’re cute~” the taller man whisper between their lips and giggles before molding their lips together.

 

“MY PIZZ…UPS MY HOLLY Y NEMO!” the two adults end their hot dancing lips at the scream behind them.

“Oh, sorry but he’s not the delivery man” said the taller with his red face.

“Yes, but it’s me who had the pizza here” he got another shock when he twist his neck and found the man with his red helm and hold the five big pizza box.

“Well~ Donghae you can take the pizza and I’ll get the money. Ming, you can enter first” he managed to calm down and smiles at the same time.

What a great situation?

 

The brunette teenager only nods his head and follows what the adult said to him with his still shock face, absolutely.

 

“Are you his boyfriend?” asked Donghae when they’re joining the others in living room.

 

Sungmin’s gasped at the straight question and that’s even add his pressure when there 5 pairs of eyes looking at him like he was their pry. Yeah, he looks like a poor little bunny that got caught by five scary wolfs.

 

“Kids, don’t give him that stare! That’s rude, okay? Donghae shut your mouth and set the table for your dinner” finally the owner of the place comes to secure his date.

“Are you okay?” Sungmin looks up while glares at the taller handsome man.

“What?” it never felt like threaten when he found Sungmin’s angry face is the cutest one.

“Cho Kyuhyun! You promise me that tonight is our date! Why you bring those kids here? Are they gonna join our date too?” he girths his teeth and hold his anger down, so those innocent boys didn’t know what he said.

His madness didn’t work well because Kyuhyun just kiss his face like nothing happen.

 

“Gosh! Dr. Cho you’re so gross!” the tallest teenager run back to his kitchen with eyes close tight after what he saw.

Kyuhyun laughed hard and make his date frowned at his acts.

“Mianhe~ that’s Shim Changmin. He’s in therapy to be straight again. So, he really scares when he saw man kiss man. Hahahahahhahah…” he explains to Sungmin but while hold his laugh.

 

~MVM~

 

Here’s him with his date handsome man who accidentally had his class at the same night and he even no bother to contact him to give some announcement or else just because he’s too busy playing with that damn PSP. Sungmin should note that he would kill that thing when Kyuhyun’s away.

 

Some of the teenagers still look at him in dazed. He’s fabulous and cute at the same time. This made them fall over hells except for the Shim’s boy. He was freak out at the kiss scene and now he tried hard not to make any contact with him. And that’s quite good since he also still felt embarrassed at the scene before.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, you can’t let that happen to your boyfriend when you’re there! That’s not gentleman and what’s the point of having he as your partner but you ignored him when he needs you the most?” Sungmin’s turn his head at the sudden change of tone from his date handsome Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“No… it’s not like that Doc. I was confused. My football team will kick me out if they found out about me and Hae. And he would have the same thing if his basketball team acknowledge our relationship” his head hang low and Sungmin pouted at his answer. It’s sound like a coward’s statement for him.

 

“What’s more important for you, kid?” Kyuhyun’s mouth got shut at the moment he heard the cute voice of his date fill the air.

Eunhyuk and the rest of the kids look at him in confused. Even Changmin also got interested at him.

“You can answer him Eunhyuk-ah. He’s a doctor too” said Kyuhyun to make them comfortable.

Yeah, right. They’re just barely done the introduction since Sungmin forced him to end the class as fast as they could. So, he’s kind of forgetting to mention about Sungmin’s occupation.

“Whoa~” some of them shows admire but that didn’t budge the cute doctor.

“I’m waiting for your answer kid~ what’s more important to you? That football team mates or basketball team mates or…” his foxy eyes stares at the teenager who’s beside thin and blonde one, “Donghae…?” he’s not that sure about the kid name but Kyuhyun’s smiles makes him nod in confidence. “Choose one!” he ended his words with cold stares towards Eunhyuk.

He gulps in nerves. How could his therapist let the stranger pressure him like this?

“Alright, I get it. You’re still confused and can’t decide it yet” as Kyuhyun caught his fear on his big brown eyes, the latter sighed and nodded. But…

“How could you let him away like that Kyu? That’s not fair for Donghae! He loves him and he just wants the same thing as the return! Is that wrong if he—” the taller man cupped his face and peck his lips to stop him.

“There’s nothing wrong with everything Ming~ Eunhyuk is not ready and Donghae realized it. They just need time to figure out what would be happen and what should they choose for the future” his tone calming the roar inside him. Indeed, the taller man is a therapist. He’s a good one for certain.

 

The class starts to get calmer and they do some talks while Sungmin left them to take some time alone. It’s not like he hates the blonde thin kids. It just… kind of reminds him of his past love story. It’s the painful one that can’t be forgotten for almost in years.

 

He strolling the room from edge to edge. There are many thick books at the desk. He wonders how Kyuhyun could read them all when he only knew that the latter just played his PSP all the time. That’s weird.

 

“Okay kids, it’s getting late and I can’t drive you all back home bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter