SNSD Girls#2

The Hidden Secret

Alot of chatting starts. It is quite confusing for Yuri as she don't know who to listen,there is 7 girls infront of here talking until...

Sunny: Yah! We have a guest here and you all are busy chatting!? Let's introduce ourselves!

A group of cute and refreshing voice :HANA,DUL,SAM! ANNEYONG HASEYO! WE ARE SO NYUH SHI DAE GIRLS!

Yuri: Oh anneyong haseyo * showing a smiling face*

???:I am Taeyeon,Leader leader * ahjumma face*

???:I am Jessica,you can call me Sica

A familiar and beautiful voice speak out to Yuri after the introduction of Taeyeon.

Yuri: Hi Sica! Remember in the morning?

FLASHBACK

???:Ouch! Oh are you ok?

Yuri: Sorry, I was rushing and didn't see you. I 'm fine what about you?

???: Oh I'm fine too, you look new here, whats your name? I'm Jessica,just call me Sica.

Yuri:I am Yuri,hope to see you again so we could catch because I would need to rush to my class,Bye!

Jessica: I think we need a girl like this to be in our group! Kekeke.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jessica: OH!Yuri-ahh?

Yuri: Nae!

???:Yah! We need to introduce too! I am Hyoyeon! NICE TO MEET YOU! Can you dance?

???: Hyoyeoni! Annyoeng haseyo,I am Seohyun, I am the maknae of so nyuh shidae girls :)

???: Ye,ye I am Yoona! I am the visual of this group,hahahaha!

Hyoyeon: Yah! Yuri-ahh can you dance?

Yuri: Nae alittle.

Tiffany: Sooyoung? Where are you?

???: W-w-ha-t? I am eating!

Tiffany: Yah! Introduce yourself ,we are gonna eat later!

???: Ohh! Annyoeng haseyo,I-aaamm Sooyoung!

Yuri: Hi!

Sunny: Let's go before the restaurant is full!

The girls set off to the restaurant....

A manly voice called out...

???:Yuri-ahh!

................................-----------------------................................

Look forward to the next chapter, sorry for all the late updates! Thank you for all the support!