SNSD Girls

The Hidden Secret

Yuri's pov

Yuri:Sorry,I don't mean that way. I thought ny roomate would be a girl.

The guy ignored Yuri.

Yuri:I am Yuri,Kwon Yuri! Nice to meet you!*ask for handshake*

???:ignore

Yuri:(in her mind) what happened to him? Ignoring people? 

Yuri ignored her roomate and start unpacking her stuff before she wash up. After washing up,Yuri began to do her homework but after coming out of the bathroom she found her roomate not in the room.

Yuri:Yah,I was wanting to tell him I wouldn't be home so early tonight. 

*Door opens*

???:*look  at Yuri* *goes back to his table*

Yuri:Whats your name? 

???:Why do you have to know?

Yuri: So that I would be able to call you with your name orelse I will just say "you".

???:*sigh* Minho,Choi Minho.

Yuri:Ok.Hello

Minho ignores Yuri and start reading a new book that he brought coming into the room. 

After Yuri is done with her homework,she decided to go to the cafeteria earlier as she is afraid she might be lost and late for the dinner.

Yuri:I wouldn't be home so early tonight but would be earlier than 12.Do

n't wait for me.

 

 

Minho:Who would want to wait for you?

 

Yuri:Ohok bye.

 

As Yuri leave the house she hope that if her roomate MUST  be a guy she would rather the person be Luhan instead of a freak.

 

Just as Yuri were walking in the corridor,she saw Luhan walking with his phone on his ear. He looks like he is very troubled with something.Yuri wants to find out what happened but...

 

 

Sunny and Tiffany:Yuri!

 

As Yuri turn back she saw Sunny and Tiffany with a group of girls walikng towards her.So she goes to them and fogot  about Luhan.

 

 

Sunny:We forgotten you were new here and we were about to fetch you from your dorm but looks like you are clever enough to find your way!

 

 

???:Hey there!

 

 

 

.................................-----------------------------........................

 

Sorry,I was busy with all trainings and resting. Hope you would look forward to the next chapter! There would be more yulhan and minyul including more exo guys,shinee boys,snsd girls.