New start

The Hidden Secret

 

 

CHARACTERS 

Choi Minho: 18 years old

Personality: Cold,Doesn't care attitude,smart

Luhan          : 18 years old

Personality:Warm Hearted,smart,friendly

Kwon Yuri  :  18 years old

Personality: Friendly,smart,funny

 

YURI'S POV

Yuri: Appa don't worry,I will take care of myself here.

Yuri:Nae!

I just reached the airport after being taken back to Korea after 7 years. Have been staying in L.A for 7 years since 11 years old, eventhough I am rich but still .... want more love from my parents.. 

Oops! I going to be late for school.

Nobody's pov

Choi Minho and Luhan are the most famous guys in Baekdong High School. They have got alot of fans but both of tjeir personality are very different. Choi Minho a cool guy but Luhan a warm hearted guy.

Yuri's pov

???: Are you the transferred student,Kwon Yuri? 

Yuri: Dae! And you are?

Teacher: Oh, I am your teacher , you can call me Miss Yubin. Maybe you are tired from the plane trip, you may start class tomorrow is you want,here's the map of the school take a look,your class will be at level 3,56. And you will be sharing a dorm with....I will let you find out yourself, 156.

Yuri: Miss Yubin , what do you mean by......

Miss Yubin: Mian, I would need to go for an meeting. Hope to see you soon.

Yuri looking at her timetable as Miss Yubin left. Her class will be starting at about in 20 minutes time.

Yuri: I would not want to skip a period of lesson tho... I shall get change and get ready for class!

Yuri turned behind with a happy mode and suddenly.."BANG!" She accidentally banged into a person and fell down. 

???: Are you alright? I am sorry,I didn't expect you to turn back .

Yuri: Oh, sorry, its my fault, I am not careful, are you ok?

???: Of course, what about you?

Yuri: I am fine ,thank you. Oh,I need to go bye!

???: She is interesting,other girls would flirt but she...

*Ring*

???: Time to go to class!