With You

First Sensibility
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
With You

 

           He closed his eyes to felt the breeze hit his skin. His mind slowly worked on memories he had. The memory that he tried to lock and buried down. He smiled when it started. The bittersweet memories he had. Held him down and wrapped him up in the pit of the darkness. And it flowed like waterfall.

 

Flashback

 

6 years old

            He played alone around the sandbox. No one wanted to play with him since he was new kid. And he looked like the chubby nerd. But it was fine for him. He wasn’t fond of being socialized too.

            “Yo,” a voice interrupted him as he tried to build a small castle. He looked up only to found a boy maybe around his age. The boy wasn’t like him.. It was the boy of the boys. A grey hoodie and knee-high short. A typical spring clothes. He still stared at the boy but didn’t speak a word.

            “Wanna play together?,"

            “Sure,” he replied.

 

Later he learnt that the boy name was Bang Yongguk.

 

13 years old

                He became friends with Bang Yongguk. He was still the chubby nerd. The tease from his friends became something he used to. He was fine. But he was afraid it was not fine for Yongguk. The other boy seemed popular among the peers.

                “I don’t mind,” said the latter.

                “Are you sure? They can tease you too,”

                “Better with 1 real friend than 10 but fake,”

He smiled.

 

17 years old

                Everyone shocked as he entered the class. They dropped their jaws. It wasn’t the chubby nerd they used to tease. It was a hot guy with fox eyes and thin lips. They couldn’t believe he changed. Even his friend looked surprised.

                “It’s me,” he said.

                “Tough summer?,”

                “Military system,” he answered while Yongguk cringed.

Yongguk told him that the other boy liked his chubby self because he felt annoyed with the fake people who tried befriended with the new him.

 

18 years old

                He realized he was gay. He liked Bang Yongguk. He was in deep .

 

22 years old

                He was at the last year of university. Korean Traditional Music faculty. His close friends were not only Yongguk anymore. There were Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae, the sophomores. And Moon Jongup and Choi Junhong, the freshmen. They were hanging out at the big table under the big tree.

                “Yo,” Deep low voice greeted them. It was Yongguk.

                “Hyung! Where have you been? You rarely hang out with us!,” said Youngjae.

                “He maybe got himself a girl,” Junhong .

                “Actually, I want you all to meet someone,” His best of the best friends pulled someone behind his back. A girl.

                “Son Naeun imnida,” the girl shyly introduced herself.

                “My girlfriend,” Yongguk added with his big gummy smile. All his friends went crazy and teased them with no end. Made the student of Music Composition faculty and the student of Classic Music faculty in deep red.

He swallowed his broken heart. He gathered it piece by piece and put it in the Pandora box.

 

25 years old

               He opened a small café, the Fallen. Alright, maybe wasn’t suitable with his university course but that was the reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter