Body & Soul

First Sensibility
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Body & Soul

 

         It had been few months already after B.A.P’s new album, First Sensibility, was out. The album was well accepted by fans and public. The fact of the album was success; it made the group felt happy. Their sweats and hard work was worth for the acceptance. The one who felt happier of course was the leader of the group, Bang Yongguk. He was happy as the leader, producer and also the lyricist. He wrote all the lyrics of the songs on this album. Everyone around him were amazed and wondered where he got inspirations to write lyrics up to 13 titles. Bang Yongguk was being Bang Yongguk. He answered it with smile and thank you word.

         He let his lips curved to a small smile. It wasn’t he being secretive but he believed to cherish the songs, he needed to keep the inspirations by himself. He let anyone who listened to his music to interpret it with their own way. Well, everyone have their own opinion, don’t they?

        The man who was famous with big gummy smile sat on his bed as he scribbled few words on his note. But beside few words on his note, he couldn’t help but keep thinking the inspirations behind the First Sensibility album. He was sure the inspirations came from the daily life. Ah, no. There was one song that didn’t come from daily life. A unique inspiration. He chuckled.  Every time he remembered how it happened, he couldn’t help himself but felt giddy.

        The song also was a song on one-track repeat on his phone. He kept listening to the song all the time. His mind would run to the memory when he got the inspiration. It was crazy and dark. It was beautiful but also sticky. He remembered how fingers ran through his hair, deep low voice moans, messed up sheet, scattered clothes and how a single touch of the tips of fingers burned his skin. He sighed.

        Being in his own mind, Yongguk didn’t realized someone entered his room, or the shared bedroom for exact. The slim figure with his bathrobe walked toward the side where yongguk sat. He looked the leader was focusing on something else than h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter