Her

VIXX Drabbles

Pairing: Wontaek


Jung Taekwoon. Taekwoon a.k.a Leo. The heart throb of the school. Chic. Perfect. The owner of Ravi's heart. He signed and looked across the classroom, staring at his crush. He doodled his and Taekwoon's name in the margins of his notebook. The bell rang and everyone went to lunch. Ravi, not paying attention, was still doodling in his notebook when there was a shadow over his paper. He looked up to see none other than Leo. He hastily closed his notebook and cleared his throat.

"Why were you staring at me?" He asked. His voice was music to Ravi's ears. 

"I wasn't. Pshhh..." Ravi tried playing it off (and failing). Leo looked at him in the eyes, piercing his soul. He leaned in closer until their noses were touching, still maintaining eye contact. By now Ravi was flustered and his face was a light shade of red. After a moment, Taekwoon backed away and left the classroom. Ravi exhaled and took a deep breath. He looked up to see his teacher, Mr. Cha, raising his eyebrow and smirking slightly, Ravi instantly blushed and then left after packing his things.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ravi began to mop the floors of the café. It was about closing time and there weren't many customers left. 

"Here. Lock up, will you?" Hongbin said giving him the keys. Ravi nodded and Hongbin went home. A few minutes before closing time, someone walked in. She was talk, slender and had beautiful, long, jet black hair.

"We're closing---" Ravi began to say when he looked up from mopping. He and she stared at each other to a long time.

"Do I ...? No... It can't be..Can it?" Ravi said softly.

"Wonshik?" She said. Her voice. Music.

"Taekwoon? Or.. Er..."

"Taewoon or Leon"

"I haven't see you forever.. What's new?" What the hell do I say?

"Well beside me accepting myself... Nothing much..." She awkwardly laughed as she walked closer to read the menu. "Can I have a latte please?"

"Sure." He walked behind the counter, made the latte and handed it to her. They sat down in awkward silence. It was so awkward, you could feel it. She notice Ravi couldn't stop fidgeting in his seat.

"Is someth---" she was interrupted by a soft pair of lips. She was shocked but then melted into the kiss, snaking he arms around Wonshik's neck. She pulled back.

"Wait.. W-wait.. I thought you were gay..." She softly said.

"Hahaha, I was but then I figured out that I was pan." He smiled slightly. "When did you 'figure out' Leon?" He said putting their foreheads together.

"I knew it since I was about 12? Maybe. But I accepted it when I was 19.... It was rough..." She whispered that last part quietly.

"Remember that day.. When you got really close to me.. Like really close?" She nodded. "Ahaha...why though?"

"Because.. I pride myself in being a good judge in character and I could tell you were gentle dispite your tough appearance. Also, I caught you starting haha..." Wonshik blushed with slight embarrassment. She pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear "And honestly.. I felt that one day.. Our paths would cross again..." 


I haven't updated this in a long time >< sorry. Haven't got much inspiration and school...

I hope you liked this short au. I literally wrote it in one sitting... And it's like 11 PM where I am lol.

Please subscribe, upvote and comment!

Thanks for reading! ❤

(Again, sorry for not updating!)

((Sorry for spelling mistakes too))