Him

VIXX Drabbles

Pairing: N x You

Warning: None


 You decided to go on a walk to clear your thoughts. You walked a few blocks before deciding to go to the local park. It was a cloudy and a bit chilly out, but you liked it. The park was ghost town. You sat down on the ice cold swing and rocked back and forth. You sat there for a good 15 minutes or so when there was a huge gust of icy wind. You looked around and realized that there was someone there. The person was in all black and he had his hood up so you couldn't see his face.

"um....Hello?" you carefully began. You know, stranger danger.

There was a moment of hesitation, but then the stranger said,".... You can.. see me?"

"uh yeah, why wouldn't I be able to?" you asked.

"It's nothing.." he began to trail off.

"So..uh, what's your name?" you asked. You have to start somewhere.You waited for a bit, but he didn't reply.

"mmmm... Can I call you..." you paused to think of a name. "Leo?... Ravi maybe? N?"

"...N," he silently replied.

"Then N is it. Nice to meet you N, I'm (y/n)," you turned and stuck your hand out waiting for him to shake it, but he never did. You dropped our hand and turned to face forward again.

"So, uh, what's up.. I guess," you asked.

"...Nothing," he emptilly replied. You got this weird feeling around him.

"Hey, are you okay?" you asked. N sighed, directing his attention to the ground. He wasn't that much a talker. It began to get colder.

"Hey, how about we talk again some time. Tomorrow maybe? Here again? Same time?" you got up and kneeled infront of him.

"How 'bout it?" you asked. N looked up and all you could see were his eyes. They were unlike any eyes you've seen. They were a deep brown, but the feeling behind them, just you couldn't quiet put your finger on it. N nodded and turned his attention back to the ground. You stood up and left. On your walk home, you couldn't help think about N. He was a very quiet and mysterious guy. His eyes though, were very soft and gentle, but at the same time.... sad.  You hoped he would show up at the park again tomorrow. You started to theorize that he had issues at home or maybe he was bullied. You got home and took a long, relaxing shower. You changed into sweat pants and a hoodie. You lived at home with your parents. Your parents had gone grocery shopping so you were home alone. You made yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate and curled up in a blanket. You the TV and ended up watching Harry Potter; The Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 even though you own it on DVD. After you finished your hot chocolate, your eyes became heavier and heavier as the movie continued until you couldn't keep them open. As soon as both eyes were closed, you were asleep in an instant.


 Your parents started to bother you about working out more, so you decided to start running. You began running every other day and you had to run today. You changed into your running clothes-yoga pants, a tank top, sneakers- and put your North Face on because it was cool outside. You grabbed your phone, zipped it in your pocket and headed on your way. You were running for a good 2hrs or so when you decided to take a break. You began to slow down into a slow walking pace. You checked your phone and it was almost the time your agreed to meet N again (4:30 PM). You started to walk to the park, you were only a few blocks anyhow. When you finally got there, you could see N. He was sitting on the same swing as he was yesterday. You began to approach him. He glanced up to see who it was. N hung his head back down when he recognized that it was you.

"Hey," you softly said. You sat down in the swing next to him. You could tell that N felt somewhat uncomfortable.

"Hey," he replied. "Sup?" he asked engaging the conversation.

"Just got done my run. How 'bout you?' you said looking over at him.

"Nothing really..." he said trailing off. N's mind seemed to be racing, but about what. You two sat there for a little bit in silence. There wasn't really need for any conversation, you could tell that all you really needed was each other's presence. You slowly and steadily reached out for N's hood. You couldn't help but wonder what his face looked like. He jerked his head back, not wanting you to do that.

"Oh.. Sorry," you apologized rubbing the back of your neck.

"It's okay," N said. You began to space out, when you could feel N move. He was hesitent, but nonetheless, he had his hands on his hood. You looked over at him as he slowly pulled his hood down. He had tan skin, dirty blonde hair, and big, beautiful brown eyes. You relaxed, loosing yourself in his eyes. N took a quick glanced over at you and then looked straight ahead again. He got up causing you to come back to reality. N grabbed your wrist and pulled you over to on of the benches. You two sat down. He still holding your wrist, pulled you down so you were now resting your head on his shoulder. It felt kind of weird because you had just met the guy the other day, but it felt perfect. As if you were going to stay like that forever. You sat there for around 20mins until N stood up. You too stood up and checked your phone to see the time.

'5:15 PM'

You stared into each others eyes. N hugged you then kissed your forehead and left. Your heart was stolen by N. You walked home love struck, heart melted. It still felt a tiny bit weird, but you didn't really care. You would get over it sooner or later. As you continued your walk home, your leg began to ache. You figured it was from the running, so you just delt with it. As soon as you got home, you showered and headed off to bed.

********************

You woke up at 10:30. With a late start to your day, you decided not to do anything-except meet up with N-but for the most part, take a lazy day. You sat around watching anime, dramas and eating until it was 3:30, giving yourself time to get ready and get there. You finished getting ready even though you were wearing boots, sweatpants, a hoodie and a beanie, nothing too fancy. It was the colder part of fall anyway. Just as you were about to leave to see N, your mom stopped you.

"And where have you been going lately?" she asked cutting up some fruit.

"To see a friend..." you said.

"Oh? And who might that be?" she asked carring the coversation that you would be more than happy to end.

"N," you answered.

"Is N a guy?"

"...Yea"

"Oh... ok."

"Well bye." you said leaving before she could ask anymore questions. You walked a bit faster paced than you normally would so you would be there on time. Your leg hurt more for some reason, normally it will be fine the next day, but not in this case it seems. You sat on the same bench and waited. After 30mins, N finally appeared. He sat down next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer. You took out your earbuds and plugged them into your phone. You offered one to N. He took it and put it in his ear. You sat there listening to music in peace and quiet. A few hours pasted and the sun began to go down.

"It's getting late and cold. You wanna come to my house?" you asked him. N hesitated but then nodded his head. You laced your hand with his. They fit together perfectly. When you got to your house, your parents weren't home, so you were home alone yet again. You were 23yrs old, so wasn't a big deal.

"Have a seat," you said closing the door. N sat down on the couch as you began to walk into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm making us something to drink," You replied. "Do you want?" you asked.

"mmmm... hot chocolate please," N gently said.

"Coming right up," you said. A few minutes later, you came out with 2 hot chocolates, one for N and one for yourself. You handed him the steaming mug.

"Thanks," he softly replied. You nodded and sat down next to him. When you were done your hot chocolate, you placed your mugs on the coffee table. You hugged N's arm and used him as a pillow. You began to fall asleep. N had brought you to your bedroom not long after you fell asleep. He carefully tucked you in and kissed your forehead. He sat next to you and gently your face. Before he left, N kissed you on the forehead one more time and put one more blanket on you. He then left, making sure that the door was locked. You were luck to have N as your boyfriend. He's caring, gentle, and sweet.


It had been a month since your met N. He was a lot more shy than he is now, but he's still pretty shy. Your leg got worse over the past month and the other leg began to hurt too. You needed crutches to help walk and you also went to physical therapy on the weekends. The doctor said that it was nerve issues that was causing the pain. You still visited N even when it was more difficult to walk on certain days. He would help you walk and you were grateful for that. He would stop by your house on occasion to check up on you. It was sorta weird that he only visited when your parents weren't home. You just figured he going to be extremely shy when they met. Your eye sight also got worse over the past month. You started to see shadowly figures and people or objects that weren't there. They were always gray for some reason too. You weren't sure what was wrong, but you kept this issue to yourself, but you told N of course. Though, when you told him, his expression began very sad, grim even. You resured him that you were going to be fine, but you just wanted him to know. It was your one month anniversary so you got matching rings that had "N+(initial)" on them. You surprised N with it and he let you put it on him. The roles were flipped.

"This is so cheesy," You said giggling a bit. He smiled and laughed with you. You sat on the couch wrapped in his arms with a blanket covering both of you. There was a cold breeze and you shivered, cuddling into N. He began to your head and you quickly fell asleep.

(No one's POV)

N got up slowly and carefully placed (y/n) head on the arm of the couch. He kissed her head before leaving. N walked until he found the right house. He entered. He sighed and went upstairs. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"You know why," he replied.

"But I want to stay here... With my family," she insisted.

"Let go," N softly said. He reached his hand out.

"But I don't want to!" She began to raise her voice.

"NO!" She shrieked. He hugged her and her head.

"I'm sorry," N softly said.


I don't know how many yet how many parts this story's gonna be, but what do you think? Predictions?

Please comment, upvote and subscribe!

Thanks for reading! ❤