Im gonna make you love me...

Old friend :: New lover

(Dooseob, Junseung & Kiwoon)

Morning has come..Doojoon was waiting for yoseob to wake up & he cooked breakfast for the two of them..so when yoseob finally awake..he has a little headache..

"Goodmorning seobie..are you okay?" - doojoon sat beside him..

"my head hurts a little bit, what's that smell?" - seobie asked while sniffling the air

"oh yeah, i cooked some food for us, so eat up..okay?" - doojoon put the tray on the bed

"Nae, i'll it eat well" - seobie said happily

 

After eating, they both became really quiet, seobie was just staring into spaces and doojoon was just looking at him

"Doojoonie"-said seobie "how did this all happen?, why would they show up now that we are happy?"

"(sigh), we talked about this last night..we will forget about them remember?"

"yeah, but how can i forget about it?" - seobie pouts his lips & trying not to cry..

"just trust me seobie, i will make you even more happy"..- doojoon hugs seobie..

~~~~~~

Later that night when junhyung and hyunseung were talking, hyunseung found out about junhyung and seobie's past..but junhyungie still as no idea about what happened between seungie and doojoonie..

"Yah!, what about you and that guy doojoon?"- junhyung asked

"uhh..umm..nothing, he's in my past now, so let's not talk about it"- hyunseung walked away to avoid junhyung's questions

"Yah!, just spit it out already"

"okay..okay..doojoonie, well he was my ex lover..we became really close but the time i thought i loved him..i realized that we are not meant for each other, so i backed out and never shown my face to him again."

"you were the one who broke his heart? but why do you think that his not the one for you? is he that bad?"

"well, no. in fact he is really caring and always looking out for me..now that he's with seobie, i can tell that he is taking good care of him"

"really? well good for seobie..he found the right guy for him" - junhyung said softly, sounding like he's disappointed to himself

 

If only junhyungie confessed to seobie before, he could take care of seobie more than doojoon does..he was feeling a huge regret for being a coward..

From that day onward, seobie and junhyungie were confused and they start to feel less inlove with their current lovers day by day..while both couple were having issues, kikwang and dongwoon are seeing each other..

 

"Dongwoonie...sorry to keep you waiting" - kikwang wave to dongwoon as he run towards him..

"don't worry about it, so how's doojoon and seobie are doing?"

"aish..they keep on having problems..maybe because of that day..seobie was really shocked, so now he can't forget about it that easily..how about junhyung & hyunseung?"

"well, same as doojoon and seobie..but seungie was the one who's always picking a fight.." - dongwoon scratched his head..

"wae? why is that?"

"umm maybe because junhyung is acting weird since that day as well..it seems like he doesn't have a good mood when they are together."

"aww..this is hard.what's going to happen to them now?" - kikwang was really worried..

"they'll be okay..enough about them, i called you here so we can hang out,"

"araso, araso..so why do you want to hang out anyway?"

"so we can get to know each other of course..i really want to know you kikwangie" - dongwoon said with lots of hope..

"nae, but what would they say?they will surely be mad if they found out that we're hanging out" - kikwang was hesitating but he also wants it

"their problem is not our problem, we're not involve in whatever that is happening to them"

"i guess you're right, lets see if this works out, then"

 

kikwang and dongwoon spends time together..having fun and not worrying about what their friends will say..

 

Next up, will kiwoon's relationship work out?

to be continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new chapter you guys..i'll be posting two chapters today..keep reading and don't forget to comment..thanks.. ♥♥

``Shing Zhattap``