Love Conflicts.(continuation of New Love Begins)

Old friend :: New lover

(KiWoon, DooSeob & JunSeung)

 

Junhyung and Hyungseung are walking happily not far behind Dongwoon, When they caught up to woonie, JUNSEUNG and DOOSEOB were shocked..seobie and junhyung saw each other again for the first time after 4years..Doojoon and seungie were a couple before but the thing between them didn't worked out..

 

"woonie, you know him?" - seobie asked, pointing to junhyung

"and him too?" - doojoon pointing to hyungseung

 

Dongwoon and kikwang has nothing to say because it was really a coinsidence..

"Nae, why? you knew each other?" 

............All of them were feeling awkward............

"i knew..seobie..uh..he was my childhood friend" - junhyung hesitated and can't look straight at seobie..

"and this guy, he was...ummm..my past" - hyunseung said awkwardly.

 

seobie was not feeling comfortable at all..he was just staring at junhyung and almost gonna cry, but doojoon put his hand in his shoulder, seobie looked at him and he snap out of it and stopped staring at junhyung..

"let's go home" -seobie said in a sudden way

"okay, let's go" - doojoon said, giving a sharp look at junhyung & hyunseung before they go

 

Junhyung knew that seobie told doojoon everything that happened between them..that's why doojoon looked at them that way..he understood that..but doojoon was not mad at dongwoonie at all..he was just feeling sorry because he and kikwang are stuck between the 4 of them(dooseob & junseung couple)

"wait..wait..but doojoonie" - kikwang whined, following doojoon & seobie from behind..

"im sorry kikwangie, we will explain it to you later" -said doojoon seriously

 

kikwang just texted dongwoonie and he said sorry for the sudden leave..when kikwang, doojoon and seobie arrived in doojoon's apartment, they explained it everything to kikwang...After the 3 of them left..dongwoon, junhyung and hyunseung also went home..Dongwoon went in a different way and when he got home, kikwang called him and told dongwoon what's going on but asked him not to speak about it to junhyung & hyunseung..both of them understood the reason so they kept it as a secret..

few hours later later, seobie was really thinking about what happened earlier and he can't seem to forget about it so he cried..he was really confused, angry and shocked at the same time..

" seobie, stop thinking about that guy..it will only remind you of what he did..im here for you seobie" - doojoon comforted seobie

"(sigh)..i know doojoonie, but it happened so  sudden.." - yoseob's tears keep falling

"i know it hurts you a lot but please let me heal it again, stay with me tonight and i promise you, i will be here when you wake up and we can forget all about it together" - doojoon guides yoseob to the bed and they both went to sleep, seobie was lying in doojoon's arm still crying while doojoon was hugging him..

MEANWHILE..

"junhyungie who is that seobie guy? is he you ex? answer me.!" - hyungseung was making junhyung talk

but junhyung kept quiet until they arrived at hyunseung's apartment..he only intended to take seungie home then leave after that..but seungie dragged him inside when junhyungie tried to leave..

"can we talk about this some other time?" - junhyung said calmly, keeping his temper down..

"NO!" hyunseung yelled "we have to talk about this now..who is he? tell me everything about him!!" - he commanded

"He was my childhood friend and my first love ..okay? are you happy now? " - junhyung can't hold it in anymore ad he burst out with anger

Hyunseungie was shocked and feeling jealous at yoseob.. but he cried because he wasn't expecting that junhyung would yell at him..he never did it before..

"junhyungie, tell me..you're not gonna leave me, right? for him?"- hyunseung grabs junhyung's shirt as he cry

"of course i won't..you're the best thing that happened to me & besides, he is happy now with that guy"

"but what if doojoonie doesn't exist? will you go after him?"

junhyung didn't say a word for few seconds

"No, im happy with you, so let's forget about it" - he finally said, almost hesitating..

After that talk, hyunseung felt secured but junhyung still had no idea about hyunseung and doojoon's past...

 

to be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the late update guys.. my mom wont let us use the computer bcoz our electric bill is so high...haha.. i'll try to sneak again soon..so wish me luck..btw, don't forget to say what's on your mind about this update..comment..comment don't be shy..keke tell me what you think so i'll be inspired.. bye ..kiss.kiss.. ;) 

``Shing Zhattap``