Kiwoon Couple 2

Old friend :: New lover

(Kikwang & Dongwoon)

Saturday night, kikwang & dongwoon had planned to hang out, they met up at downtown & they roam around..but its getting cold that night and kikwang was shivering

"wow, i didn't know it's gonna be cold tonight" - kikwang wraps his jacket tighter around him

"you don't have to do that to your jacket, you know..if you wan't, my arms are available" - dongwoon put his arms around kikwang and winked at him

"oooh..you move fast"

"i know..keke..so where should we go?"

"let's go to the Han River and hang out there.."

They went to the Han River and they stayed there for few hours..they were having a fun time talking and laughing with each other..& everywhere they go, they would always see couples dating..its kinda awkward for them because they were still shy on admitting or telling how they feel..so when they stopped walking and sat on the bench...

"aigoo..so much couples here"- kikwang said feeling awkward..

"are we one of those couples?" - dongwoon moved closer to kikwang..

"weeellll.." kikwang leaned backwards with a blush on his face " umm..don't you think that we are being fast?"

"yeah but i really like you kikwangie and i know you like me too..so what's the hold up?"

"ask me again later after our date is over"

"okay then..so what should we do now?

"should we go watch a movie?"

Because kikwang didn't say yes to dongwoonie yet..they decided to watch a movie for a while..dongwoon was patient for that sweet yes of kikwangie..and he was feeling nervous...he really wanted kikwang to be his boyfriend but kikwang is playing hard to get to make sure if dongwoon is really serious about him..well, just until they went home..dongwoon walked kikwang to his apartment (<~ kikwang's apartment.just in case i wasn't clear)

"did you have fun tonight?" - dongwoon asked..

"yeah, i really had a great time i hope we can do this again soon"

"i would love to do this again but i would also love to hear your answer.."

"answer to what?" - kikwang asked curiously coz he forgot what dongwoon's question earlier..

"you know..about us being couples? don't tell me you forgot about it?"

"oohh..yeah..of course not..i didn't forget about it.." - kikwang looked away

"soooo?? are we couples now?"

"umm..why don't you come in for a while?"

kikwang invited him inside...he was rubbing his hands together coz he's feeling nervous..almost didn't know how he's going to answer dongwoon..after they closed the door, they were standing behind it...& kikwang still has no idea what he's gonna say..

"okay..now that you're inside..umm.."

Dongwoon couldn't handle it anymore so he pushed kikwang against the door and kissed him..he's been looking at kikwang's blushing face for a while now and just can't resist how cute he was..he always wanted to hold kikwang in his arms and never let go of him..after they kissed, kikwang was just looking at dongwoon's eyes then he cried.

"are you really serious about me? about us?" - kikwang wiped his eyes and he looked down.

"of course i am..why would you ask that? can't you see? im crazy about you!" - dongwoon hold and lift kikwangs face and looked at him.

Kikwang let out a little laugh and dongwoon felt a little awkward..he thought kikwang was just making a fool out of him so he let got of kikwang's face..almost getting mad..

"w-why are you laughing?" - dongwoon asked awkwardly

"no.. im not laughing..im just happy coz i finally found the right guy for me." - kikwang smile at him

"r-r-really? you mean..we're couples now?" - dongwoon's eyes got big and he has a big smile on his face

"why? you don't like it? keke" - kikwang joked around

"are you kidding me..of course i do!!" - dongwoon hugged kikwang's waist and kissed him again..

 

kikwang and dongwoon became a real couple now and they were really happy about it..few weeks later, DOOSEOB and JUNSEUNG's realationships are finally getting better but not like before coz whenever yoseob & junhyung are alone in their own apartments, they can still remember that day in the amusment park causing the confusion in their hearts...so when KIWOON saw how the couple relationships are..they will be planning some schemes to make the DOOSEOB and JUNSEUNG couples be friends..SO THAT THEY WILL ALL BE FRIENDS.

 

coming up next..will the kiwoon's plan succeed..

or will they make it even worst??

to be continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay...two chapter's are done...tomorrow again so stay tuned.. keke thanks for subscribing and for supporting..

``Shing Zhattap``