at which her secrets will be revealed

I dont care 'bout nothing so what?

Knock knock knock

That was my third time knocking on Hayi's front door. I fixed my snapback and sweater before knocking on the door again. 

Knock knock kno----

The front door opened and a figure appeared 

"Annyong noona," I greeted the woman in front of me with a genuine smile

"Annyong Hanbin shi. Come in. Miyane for making you wait outside. I was cooking in the kitchen. Hayi is probably in the shower. Aish this kid, she should be ready earlier. You can wait for her in her room" the woman was smiling and rushed back to the kitchen

That was Hayi's older sister by the way. This was my fifth time coming to Hayi's family home. The first time coming here, it wasn't awkward at all, well not as much as I thought it'd be, but I managed to keep my cool. Moreover I was welcomed by Hayi's whole family.

I walked towards her bedroom which was located on the second floor. I knocked on the door and decided to go in when there was no response from the inside. As I stepped my foot in her room, I could hear Hayi singing Long Time No See from inside the bathroom. It was her favourite song because I told her the song was meant for her. And knowing her, she would be taking at least 30 minutes in the shower. So I went to sit on her bed to make myself at home.

I started rummaging Hayi's bedstand to see if there was anything interesting. New CDs I see, Bigbang, 2NE1, Epik High, Winner, this girl was the biggest YGstan I've ever known. Feeling bored, I decided to rest my head on the pillow only to find the pillow was a bit hard as it hit my head. I placed my hand underneath the pillow only to find a book. The book had a picture of Hayi's famous blue bear; Krunk. As her official boyfriend, I think it was not wrong for me to read the book right? With a grin on my face, I turn the first page which was written 'Hayi's 2014 Diary'

**********

Dear Diary,

Today I went jogging with Kim Hanbin. It was Lydia unni's fault. She told me that we would be jogging together, and when we met at YG building, she was wearing casual clothing. Unni always teases me because she knows that  I have a crush on Hanbin. He is so charismatic and cool and have you seen him dancing? I fall for that everytime eventhough he doesn't have any interest in me. I mean, Donghyuk was excited to see me, but Hanbin didn't show any reaction. But, funny thing happened today, he bought me pepero! I mean... what? How did he even know about my favourite food? I guess you could say that he is my favourite person now.

**********

Dear Diary,

Today was so much fun! I really can't wait for the concert tomorrow evening. Plus, I will be performing with 2NE1 sunbaenim. I am going crazy just thinking about it. Today, I kind of danced with Bobby oppa but he laughed at me. How could he? Aigoo~ And today, Hanbin was wearing a black shirt, and for once, he didn't wear his snapback, I like it more when he doesn't wear the snapback. I wish it was him I danced with.

**********

Dear Diary,

Ah embrassing thing happened today!!!! I am beyond embarassed. Me and Hanbin hugged! Okay maybe like a side hug but it was so awkward! I hate myself, and he looked so cool wearing the black singlet showing his arm muscle..... okay, I have to stop there. Aigoo~ why am I so awkward?

**********

Dear Diary,

Today I spent the whole day in YG trainee building. Wow it had been month since I last visited there. I was put in a mission to collaborate with the trainees to perform a song for their survival show. And guess who is in my team? Kim Hanbin! Are we meant to be or what? And the kid SooHyun was making fun of me during filming. She knew about my crush on Hanbin and decided to tease me in front of the camera. And even came out with BIHI? That was actually a cute couple name. I really hope my reaction wasn't too obvious on camera. I will really do well for this match because I really hate losing. But, Hanbin wanted to perform Let It Go, which I don't think is a good idea. I might tell the team tomorrow.

**********

Dear Diary,

He called me by my real name. I know we are the same age and everyone calls me Hayi, but why is it that my heart flutters whenever he calls me? 

**********

Dear Diary, 

Am I a bad person? Hanbin confessed to me today, but I was too startled that no words came out. I went blank, but did he really like me? He never showed any signs, and all of sudden he asked me out? Lydia unni said I was oblivious but I seriously don't think that he likes me. Most of the time he would ignore me, I mean he never shows the sign of excitement when he saw me, and almost too queit when I am around. But chatty with other girl trainees. 

After I left the room, I saw Donghyuk and Hongseok oppa on the street so I told them what happened. They rushed back to the building to see how Hanbin was doing. I am a bad person, right? Well done Hayi well done! But what was I suppose to do? I will call Donghyuk in the morning to tell him the truth, maybe he and Hongseok oppa could help me show my real feelings to Hanbin. 

Maybe I should wear my mickey hat tomorrow since Hanbin also likes mickey. Hopefully, he will forgive me then.

**********

Dear Diary,

I said yes! I said I would go out with Hanbin if we win the collaboration match. Actually I wanted to say yes from the beginning but Donghyuk and Hongseok oppa told me otherwise. They told me to make Hanbin suffers a bit since he always win in whatever he does.

Actually, I arrived very early this morning. But there was only Donghyuk and Hongseok oppa, so I told them that it was not my intention to behave the way I did and confessed about my feelings toward Hanbin. They told me that Hanbin has liked me from a very long time. But they must be joking around. So they came up with a plan to make Hanbin suffers. They even placed my mickey hat on top of the high shelf so I wouldn't be able to reach it. These boys are really funny too. They told me everything about Hanbin.

Hanbin ah, thank you for making me happy with your confession. 

**********

"Yah Hanbinie~ what are you doing in my room?" the one voice I wanted to hear had finally spoken, more like yelling actually.

I turned back to see Hayi behind the bathroom door trying to cover herself. I swiftly moved her diary back to the original place and said "I am waiting for you of course"

"Well then. Could you pass me those clothes on the bed please," she looked at me with a pleading eye and a smile slowly crept its way onto my face.

"Hayi ah we've dated for 3 months already, are you still shy around me?" I replied smirking as I looked at her now red face

"Yah you ert! Just pass me the clothes already, or you won't be getting any kiss from me today.." she threathened enough to make me move quickly reaching the clothes on the bed

"Hanbinie you're such a ert," she laughed cutely as she reached the clothes in my hand

"Your handsome-cool ert, Hayi ah" I answered emphasizing on the word your

I could hear laughter from inside the bathroom. The laugh which could easily melt my heart, made me feel giddy and brought butterflies in my stomach.

And knowing her, she would take another 15 minutes to get ready which means there'd be enough time for me to continue reading her precious diary.

 

 

ps: Hey readers! It is already 2.45 am here. So I should really get some beauty sleep keke. BTW class is starting soon, so I wont be able to write ff anymore. But good news, that means I will finish the story some time before next week. Pls anticipate for the next last chapter!! 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. upvotes if you do and don't forget to subscribe!