at mix and match collaboration

I dont care 'bout nothing so what?

"Hayi, will you go out on a date with me?" I stared into her beautiful dreamy eyes hoping that she would give the answer I wanted to hear

She looked suprised then she put on a shy smile and said "Yah wake up!"

"YAH WAKE UP" she didn't stop there and repeated "YAH WAKE UP! Aigoo how can he sleeps now? We have to leave in 10 minutes. Aigoo YA HANBIN AH WAKE UP!" I slowly opened my eyes only to realise that I wasn't staring into Lee Hi's eyes but Jinhwan hyung's

"Yah palli wake up and wash up. Aigo you woke me up earlier and scolded me now you are the one sleeping" Jinhwan hyung sounded a bit irritated so I woke up immediately and put my arm on his shoulder while apologising

"Yah whatever. By the way how was the dream? You have been calling her name for the past 5 minutes" he told me with an amused face 

Yes, that's right. I had been dreaming about Lee Hayi a lot, and by a lot I mean everyday. The members were not making it easier for me and they would always make fun of me. But, I miss her.... a lot. 

 

*at yg building*

 

"For the next performance, a female will be joining each group" said PD nim. 

This was a good news indeed. So basically all 9 of us would be divided into three teams and for the next performance, we would be performing a song with a female from yg family. I wonder who would be joining our team. It can't be her, right? I mean after the 'little' incident that happened during yg family concert, how could I face her again? Okay I was just being paranoid. She probably didn't even remember what happened. But I could remember it perfectly.  

It was when my team members; Hongseok hyung and Donghyuk, and I were discussing about our song choice when I heard the door opened. A familiar voice was excitedly saying "Waaaaaaaah" and jumping towards us. It's her. Wow it really was her. What do I do? Okay relax Hanbin. She started greeting everyone with a high five and when it came to my turn, I couldn't even look straight into her eyes. If it was a dream, I would be staring into her dreamy eyes right now. But it wasn't. I was still very shy around her. She then said "annyonghaseyo" to me and went to Donghyuk side. 

"Why does it seem like you guys are disappointed?" she said jokingly with her eyes wide open

"Anniya~ we hoped it would be you," I replied looking at her smiling face. 'You don't know how much I've been wanting to see you' I thought silently in my head

Shortly after the greeting session, we started discussing about our song choice, Let It Go. Yes I know some of you may laugh or think that it wasn't a good song choice, but I had already discussed with the boys and they agreed to take this song to the next level. So I told Lee Hi the plan while looking straight into her eyes secretly hoping that I wouldn't say anything weird. While I was explaining thoroughly, she looked at me and said "Wah, BI jjang!" while doing some aegyo with her hands. I stopped explaining but couldn't stop the smile that was creeping on my face. It was probably a weird smile. I could feel the stare of Donghyuk and Hongseok hyung, like they were enjoying the scene that were witnessing right now.

The next day, we had to meet again to discuss more about the song. We sat in front of the piano while waiting for Lee Hi to come. The studio door creaked opened and there she was wearing a black shirt with a white cap on. 

"Omo you guys are wearing the same outfit," screamed Donghyuk. I went to look down to see what I was wearing before looking at her again. She was doing the same thing before looking at me and smiled shyly. Wait was she blushing? She was so cute. I then offered her a seat next to mine so that it would be easier for us to discuss our ideas. She told us her concern about our team's song choice.

"Wae? Why couldn't we choose any other songs which are equally good?" she asked

So I answered "Hayi ah, if we choose different song, it wouldn't be as daebak as this one," that was my first time calling her real name. I knew I had won in persuading her when I heard a 'sigh' coming out from . That's okay she would come down in liking this song one day. 'I have confidence' I thought and smiled while looking at her defeated cute face. She was so cute.

 

*few days after*

 

We had decided to start practising on the dance move and how we would conquer the stage on the real day. I was seriously in lost as I didn't know what to wear to practice. So I decided to put on a purple-checkered shirt and I even wore a belt. Was I trying to hard? 

"Ahahahaha yah Hanbin ah since when do you wear belt to practise?" Bobby hyung was laughing at my face as he said that. I was in the same room with Bobby hyung, Junhoe and Chanwoo at that time. 

"Because Lee Hi will be practising with him today. Or else, he would just wear a normal tshirt and normal pants. Why so not normal today, hyung?" replied Junhoe also laughing along side Bobby. Chanwoo also looked amused.

"Aish I know I look good guys. Wae are you guys jealous? Oh hyung, how does it feel to be performing on the same stage as Jung Hanna?" I asked Bobby hyung changing the subject and to make fun of him for once

"It's going great. We are going for a date after today's practice," Bobby looked so proud and shyly covered his face immediately

"Chincha? When did you ask her out?" I asked. I was very suprised because I knew how much hyung actually like Jung Hanna. 

"He forced us to go home early yesterday so he could have some time alone with noona," replied Chanwoo 

"Woa daebak. Hyung, dont forget to tell me everything about the date okay," I told him. I was so proud of his bravery in asking her out. 'Wow I wonder if I could be that brave as well? What would it be like to be on a date with Hayi' 

 

I walked out of the room and walked towards my team's practice room. While on my way there, I stopped in track when I saw Hayi walking towards the same room and so I yelled her name. She turned around, waved and smiled at me

"Annyong Hayi ah. Feeling excited for today?" It's good that we are same-age chingu because it definitely felt easier to be close to her

"Ah ne. But don't ask me to dance because I couldn't dance okay Hanbin shi," she said jokingly. I then remembered watching her KPOPSTAR audition video ages ago. She was dancing to 2NE1 sunbaenim song. She was cute back then, and still is. I stopped when I caught myself smiling like a crazy person.

 

When we arrived at the room, Donghyuk and Hongseok hyung greeted her and yelled "you guys are wearing the same outfit again!" simultaneously. 

I turned to my side to see what she was wearing and looked down to see what I was wearing. Wow we were actually wearing the same-coloured outfit. Is this a sign that we were meant to be?

Lee Hi was smiling shyly upon hearing the comment and immediately went to put her bag on the floor next to the mirror. We then started discussing about the dance and routine for the real day. I listened to her opinion and wow she had a lot of fresh ideas to give. Honestly, I felt like we were compatible at that moment. It's like we read each other's mind when we're both agreeing on each other's ideas.

It was almost the end of practice for today. Donghyuk and Hongseok hyung were at the other side of the room while I was sitting next to her. We were talking about our addiction to mickey mouse. Don't even asked me how we got to that conversation. I couldn't stop looking at her whenever she smiles. And her laugh, they were contagious. The way she told stories passionately and the small gestures she made whenever she spoke had made me realised how much I actually liked this girl. She was so cute.

 

"Hyung, we will go first okay," Donghyuk yelled from across the room. I could see him and Hongseuk hyung amused faces from the corner of my eyes

"I should go as well Hanbin shi," she said and stood as she's getting ready to leave. "Thank you for today and take some rest okay," she continued

I was having doubt on whether or not I should ask her out on a date. I mean she probably liked someone else. I saw her interaction with Nam Taehyun hyung the other day during yg family concert. They even held hand that day. Ottoke, what should I do? Her back was facing me and she was leaving.......

 

"......... Hayi....." I called her name. What do I do now?

 

She turned around and looked at me surprised.

 

Silence.

 

How do I ask her out? This is like a deja-vu. With a trembling heart I took a step forward.

 

"Hayi, will you go out on a date with me?" I stared into her beautiful dreamy eyes hoping that she would give the answer I wanted to hear.

 

 

ps: Annyong! Soooo what do you think of this chapter? So there were a lot of BIHI interaction in mix and match episode 5 so I've decided to create a story from what I observed. Yes my delulu mind went crazy.... again! ^^ So this was the picture of them wearing the same outfit during that episode. Conincidence? Planned? No one could answer that but them *wink

tumblr

tumblr

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. upvotes if you do and don't forget to subscribe!